HCPD contacts Florida LE about skeletal remains that were found

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If they thought it had anything to do with Heather, they would've called," Richardson said Friday morning. "I haven't heard anything."

Wonder why he seems confident enough to say this?

because he is an attorney.. (prosecutor, right? I had that wrong and changed it)

heck they are doing the autopsy right now fgs!:twocents:

Lurking for ages... this is my 1st WS post.
I want them to find Heather but not like this, my heart is in a knot, please don't let the wait be long I can't take this.

Can someone map it off I-95? I'm trying but Google Maps/Earth keeps shutting down my iPad :banghead:

I agree. We need our mappers! Unfortunately, I am not good at mapping but am a visual person and feel it would be helpful to gain insight on the area where these remains were found.

wm

MyHorryNews ‏@MyHorryNews 1m
BREAKING: Judge issues gag order in Heather Elvis case. Also, we've got a copy of the report of the human remains... http://fb.me/6Fd1A54s9

Not Heather IMO.

Young female, possibly young child.

Cops: Human remains found in DeLand

I really think Heather was placed somewhere closer to MB where she will never be found unless someone fesses up. :notgood:

from the article
Although investigators are not saying anything about who the remains may be, Jarvis said a deputy told him it appeared to be a young girl.

did not see young child mentioned in the article. Is there a different article ?

Anyone know if this is close to the property they were looking into buying?

IMO if this is Heather, it would solidify the Moorer involvement even more since they took a trip to FL (or was it just SM) after 12/18.
There is no denying that (we have proof right?) in addition to the facts we already have it would leave little room for doubt (I realize it isn't solid proof of what exactly happened) BUT IMO would build a pretty strong case. I personally think if they were going to throw her out like trash they would have done it on their trip out West. Anyone else?

IMO if this is Heather, it would solidify the Moorer involvement even more since they took a trip to FL (or was it just SM) after 12/18.
There is no denying that (we have proof right?) in addition to the facts we already have it would leave little room for doubt (I realize it isn't solid proof of what exactly happened) BUT IMO would build a pretty strong case. I personally think if they were going to throw her out like trash they would have done it on their trip out West. Anyone else?

The trip out west was prior to Heather's disappearance

Kegler, however, says there is absolutely no speculation on whether or not Thursday's discovery is connected to the missing person's case of Heather Elvis, who was last seen on December 18 in Horry County.

What the heck does that even mean? They know it's not her or ????? :confused:

SM ran a marathon or half marathon at Disney in January, no?

Not Heather IMO.

Young female, possibly young child.

Cops: Human remains found in DeLand

I really think Heather was placed somewhere closer to MB where she will never be found unless someone fesses up. :notgood:

"It was a black plastic garbage bag," Jarvis said. "It had been eaten away by the sun or the elements."

Sounds like it was there longer than a few months.

I just don't think it is Heather. :dunno:

There are other missing people in that area, specifically Yessenia Suarez as mentioned in this article..

Deputies said it's still too early to make any kind of connection to the Luis Toledo murder case.

Toledo is accused of killing his wife Yessenia Suarez and her two young children late last year.

Their remains have never been found.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/skeletal-remains-found-deland-roadway/nfHQz/

What the heck does that even mean? They know it's not her or ????? :confused:
I just take it to mean that they aren't going to SPECULATE as to whether or not it's Heather, but rather wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainydaze17