HCPD contacts Florida LE about skeletal remains that were found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, with all the "look at my travels wink" posts, I really can't seem disposing anything during a trip... I think they knew there would be speculation about it. Plus, for as much trash as there is on FL highways (per my google travels.. no offense FL), that's an incredibly unconcealed disposal given how much time they had, relatively speaking.

You know how it's mentioned on WS occasionally that it's really rare for a perp to move a body? I can see TM being one of those rare cases. I agree that she'd want the scene to be somewhere in Horry County where she can check on it, mix it up, and relive the thrill and sense of superiority.

I'm praying for someone's family :sad:

Heather is 5' 1" right? Would that be considered a young child to some?

So sad.

I am not ruling anything out until we get more info on this UID....ie, autopsy & DNA results. Heather is a young woman of small stature and could easily be mistaken for a 'young girl', IMO. Especially depending on the decomposition of the remains. The Ms were in the area of remains in Jan. There must be a reason the remains are thought to be a female though. Hair, clothing, etc. JMO

wm

I just don't think it is Heather. :dunno:

There are other missing people in that area, specifically Yessenia Suarez as mentioned in this article..

Deputies said it's still too early to make any kind of connection to the Luis Toledo murder case.

Toledo is accused of killing his wife Yessenia Suarez and her two young children late last year.

Their remains have never been found.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/skeletal-remains-found-deland-roadway/nfHQz/

I agree it is more likely to be Yessenia or her children ... Regardless, it's so sad. :( Only good thing is someone's family will get to lay to rest their loved one.

My stomach is in knots. I want it to be her, but I don't want it to be her.

I feel like I felt the day they found Caylee's body stuffed in a garbage bag, tossed off the side of the road like trash, only identifiable as a body because the skull was intact.

My grandfather lived off international speedway for over 20 years. I basically grew up visiting him. I know the area very well.

My gut says this is the little girl missing along with her mom and brother.

My question is if these were skeletal remains, how do they know it was a young child? Small bones I guess?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really don't think the Ms would discard HE in Florida of all places because everyone is aware that they travel there frequently and it would tie back to them too easily...IMOO

I agree it is more likely to be Yessenia or her children ... Regardless, it's so sad. :( Only good thing is someone's family will get to lay to rest their loved one.

I agree, it's more likely. :(

SM ran a marathon or half marathon at Disney in January, no?

Sidney Moorer competed in the Walt Disney World Half Marathon on Jan. 12, 2014, according to meet results, running a time of 3:27.10, according to the marathon's website.
http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_69451368-b12b-11e3-9352-0017a43b2370.html

John Jarvis picks up roadside trash after his daily jog. When he saw a large plastic bag lying on the side of the road near the intersection with International Speedway Boulevard, he pulled over a garbage can, planning to put the bag inside. But it was heavy and deteriorating.
===================================================================================

"I brought the can down to load that bag in it, and that's when the discovery was made," he said. "It was just, uh, the skull was seen."

Jarvis, retired from the Navy, saw what he was sure was a human skull and called law enforcement.

Johnson believes the bag has been there for awhile, because of depressions in the earth and vegetation growing into it. The bag was probably exposed to the road after some recent tree trimming.
http://www.wesh.com/news/skeletal-r...g-near-deland/25073696?tru=AP2Hn#mid=18669890

I really don't think the Ms would discard HE in Florida of all places because everyone is aware that they travel there frequently and it would tie back to them too easily...IMOO

Better than finding her in their backyard, so to speak- MOO.

Probably not Heather though
icon9.gif

My stomach is in knots. I want it to be her, but I don't want it to be her.

Same here. I want to be right in that my gut says they would dispose of her in a horrible way (like she was trash because that's what TM thought she was) between MB and WDW but I want to be wrong, too. I just want her found.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Possibly stupid question, but does anyone know if there is a difference in the pelvic bones of girls and boys from birth basically .. Or if not, at what age would the pelvic bones alone indicate gender?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken