HCPD contacts Florida LE about skeletal remains that were found

Status
Not open for further replies.
*made mistake*
So sorry I meant contradicting. Article kept saying no reason to believe it is HE but then why bother even reporting this in the news then? It leads us to think it could be HE.
I will just enjoy lurking from now on. Your condescending reply made me feel pretty stupid....

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

SCMom please post anytime, I'm sure Hatfield didn't mean to be, well, condescending.

scmom23, get your butt back here! We need EVERYONE'S input!! :blowkiss:

Soooooo, right, like I was saying about those septic tanks.......wonder if they had discreet, concealed access to any?

Soooooo, right, like I was saying about those septic tanks.......wonder if they had discreet, concealed access to any?

I missed your post but iirc during the search at the M's even neighboring septic tanks were searched. There is one near the M's house where the owner isn't there much and I remember them searching it. Jmo because the only link I have right now is my memory.
I don't know which other septic tanks they may have searched...

SCMom please post anytime, I'm sure Hatfield didn't mean to be, well, condescending.

Haha it's fine, got us way OT but that's okay. I'm guilty of misinterpreting emotion or tone via messages...gave myself a hug and I'm all better!

I missed your post but iirc during the search at the M's even neighboring septic tanks were searched. There is one near the M's house where the owner isn't there much and I remember them searching it. Jmo because the only link I have right now is my memory.
I don't know which other septic tanks they may have searched...

I remember seeing photos of crews searching what appeared to be septic tanks, but I don't remember where the photos were taken or where they were posted. I didn't see them on a quick look, however.

Haha it's fine, got us way OT but that's okay. I'm guilty of misinterpreting emotion or tone via messages...gave myself a hug and I'm all better!

No go, missy!
You will group-hug and you will like it!:loveyou:

That's great about the septic tanks, that hopefully they were checked....just an awful thought but one I'd not put past them. Remember the girl a couple years ago maybe, abducted from work; killed by ex-MIL, ex/estranged husband, think maybe third involved, ex-FIL (not positive)....she was quickly killed and they put her in the septic tank of their OWN church I believe it was!
Unimaginable the places people's minds allow them to go!!

That's great about the septic tanks, that hopefully they were checked....just an awful thought but one I'd not put past them. Remember the girl a couple years ago maybe, abducted from work; killed by ex-MIL, ex/estranged husband, think maybe third involved, ex-FIL (not positive)....she was quickly killed and they put her in the septic tank of their OWN church I believe it was!

I put nothing past these sociopaths. :moo:

WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES !!! NO HARM DONE !!! Autocorrect throws me off a lot of times(and anyone can misuse a word at any gven time)Regardless, don't let a typo keep you from posting- we've all done it one time or another !!!!:loveyou::loveyou::loveyou:

WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES !!! NO HARM DONE !!! Autocorrect throws me off a lot of times(and anyone can misuse a word at any gven time)Regardless, don't let a typo keep you from posting- we've all done it one time or another !!!!:loveyou::loveyou::loveyou:

P.S. ... and I feel pretty sure Hatfield did not mean anything derogatory in that statement-was just looking for some clarity- I too am guilty of reading a "tone" into some things that totally aren't meant "that way"at all . I've had to thicken my skin since being on Websleuths- all different personalities on here..some we just are better off to ignore .

I put nothing past these sociopaths. :moo:

Neither do I !!!! The subject of the septic tank was brought up earlier in these threads- not sure how many, if any were checked- it definitely seemed like something TM would have come up with, with her devious mind as a sure-fire way to get away with something! I hope this idea is being thoroughly investigated- and I sure hope that is not where Heather is found ! Lord, I do hope this can come to closure soon for her family.

Wasn't her name Summer Inman? That was so horrible!

Locals, do you know if they have well water? If so, I hope the holding tanks were checked. Our holding tank has an enormous removable lid- easily put a sealed container in it.

Hey there Floridamomma, hope your are healing quickly with no set-backs !!!

Septic tanks here (MB) are not really discrete or concealed (though mine has a chain and lock).

But, I could walk over to the neighbors right now and drop something in it without them even knowing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I first read this article a few days ago, I immediately thought of Haleigh Cummings.

So many families need 'closure' and for their loved ones to be found. It's just heartbreaking :(

Septic tanks here (MB) are not really discrete or concealed (though mine has a chain and lock).

But, I could walk over to the neighbors right now and drop something in it without them even knowing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are there municipal sewers?

Hey there Floridamomma, hope your are healing quickly with no set-backs !!!

so far so good, thx. rough recovery, and Florida has new pain med laws which are downright humiliating.

:(

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members