HCPD contacts Florida LE about skeletal remains that were found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came here to check and see if the remains found in a tarp today were being discussed. Glad to see there is still hope on these remains.

More Florida remains. http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...long-san-sebastian-river-near-new-us-1-bridge

My interest in Florida isn't really because the M's went there so many times but because Heather tweeted that she needed to be there and TM stated,in her only "interview",that she and SM believed that Heather ran off. I could see TM thinking that if Heather's body was found in Florida,there would be a tweet from Heather to go with that location. JMO

I remember very early on something about two (2) small rings found on the front seat of Heather's car, mickey mouse and mini mouse. Does anyone remember any such posting?

I don't remember hearing about that found in her car, but I do recall a Twitter post of HE's that had a pic with Mickey wedding rings. Check the HE social media thread.

Yeah, I just went back thru her Twitter, does it seem like some tweets are there that weren't there before?

Earls community in Williamsburg County off of McCants Road near Andrews
I, for one, am having flashbacks of that late-night trip to Georgetown on February 6th. You know? The one where they had all of the kids in the truck at 10:00 at night heading TO Georgetown and were "shot at." Was it to see a lawyer, maybe? :facepalm:

http://www.wbtw.com/link/683662/moorer-shooting-incident-report-georgetown-county

Anyway, that would be the best way (through G'Town) to get to Andrews/McCants Road. I doubt that they had a dead body for 2 months and were just then disposing of it. I honestly doubt this is Heather at all; I think I'm just willing it to be so.

I, for one, am having flashbacks of that late-night trip to Georgetown on February 6th. You know? The one where they had all of the kids in the truck at 10:00 at night heading TO Georgetown and were "shot at." Was it to see a lawyer, maybe? :facepalm:

http://www.wbtw.com/link/683662/moorer-shooting-incident-report-georgetown-county

Anyway, that would be the best way (through G'Town) to get to Andrews/McCants Road. I doubt that they had a dead body for 2 months and were just then disposing of it. I honestly doubt this is Heather at all; I think I'm just willing it to be so.

I definitely understand. I'm always wishing that Heather will be found, especially in time for trial. I may be wrong, but I think the Moorers have hidden Heather in such a way she will be hard to find, so I don't think they would just hide her under a tarp. Who knows though; it's hard to think like them.

I definitely understand. I'm always wishing that Heather will be found, especially in time for trial. I may be wrong, but I think the Moorers have hidden Heather in such a way she will be hard to find, so I don't think they would just hide her under a tarp. Who knows though; it's hard to think like them.
BBM: Nailed it!

Maybe they weren't expecting to be so quickly in the spotlight and they had stashed her away for dealing with later. They could have wrapped Heather in a tarp at PTL and put her in the back of the truck to keep DNA contained. (I don't think Zach from Aynor has been found yet either)

Maybe they weren't expecting to be so quickly in the spotlight and they had stashed her away for dealing with later. They could have wrapped Heather in a tarp at PTL and put her in the back of the truck to keep DNA contained. (I don't think Zach from Aynor has been found yet either)
As in, they were attempting to go move her that night?

Tapatalking

As in, they were attempting to go move her that night?

Tapatalking

I don't think they they were trying to move her on that trip with the kids in the vehicle. Maybe they were trying to see if they would be followed if they headed that way as a test run. But I don't think these remains are Heather's - just proposing a scenario.

Any update on the remains being human and how old they are?

I don't think they they were trying to move her on that trip with the kids in the vehicle. Maybe they were trying to see if they would be followed if they headed that way as a test run. But I don't think these remains are Heather's - just proposing a scenario.
Yeah, I've been trying to figure out what they were doing at that time of night with the kids in the car. We've talked before about how Georgetown is a place that rolls up the sidewalks by that hour. Obviously they weren't going to see a lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T-Dog