Heads Up Program 4/14/09 Discov. channel

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by Camper, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Camper

Camper New Member

I caught only about the last few minutes THIS morning of a special one hour program that was made in 2004. Discovery channel on Direct TV Denver channel #266. Program on the schedule is called 'Notorious'. It is to be re broadcast today in Denver Market at 4 PM Mountain Time.

The few minutes I saw had the ever popular Alex Hunter, Dave Thomas, an FBI man, and the new DA. Mary Lacey appeared briefly 'clearing' the R's, in the last three minutes I saw of the program. Tidbit of Karr at the end. Not sure what all the program covered, but I will be tuning in at 4 PM.

2. Loading...

3. Camper

Camper New Member

Watched the whole thing!

I found it very interesting that Steve Thomas name was never mentioned.

A note about the program called Notorious, you can purchase the program at the Discovery.com site. I did not check to see the cost etc.

++++++++++++++++

4. arielilane

arielilane Justice for Morgan

I missed this show. I couldn't stomach Karr anyway...he doesn't even fit into the equation.

5. Camper

Camper New Member

--->>>Indeed, Karr was a figment of DA Laceys imagination. An approximate 4 seconds was devoted to Karr, with a photograph and POOF he was gone.

It was an enlightening experience to watch this MADE for TV fairy tale. It made DA AH look like a prince on a fairy horse. He has disappeared faster than Karr. Old DA's never die they just fade away, borrowing a quote from Douglas McArthur about old soldiers doing the same thingie.

You can purchase the DVD from the Discovery Channel.