Hearing 10/1/2010

This one thing I particularly disagree about. I live very close to Ilene Misheloff's parents. I see them from time to time walking their dog around my neighborhood. Do you really think they wouldn't be grateful to get some kind of closure about her in a heartbeat???
Yes Linask Ilene's parents would. but nina was saying that the State of California would NOT for fear of another legal issue for incompetence.

I agree with both of you. :)

The girls cannot testify to anything unless they were there and know firsts hand. As they were not there they cannot make comment. Their knowledge would be second hand and therefore hearsay.

The 1st count of the indictment is kidnapping for the time period 6/10/1991 thru 8/26/2009. This count is for 18 years not just for the day of the kidnapping.
The prosecudtion is saying that Jaycee was forced to stay there.

So for the latter part of those 18 years those girls were there & are potential eyewitnesses .

That is true for the latter part and about her being a prisoner but not for the kidnapping and raping, the girls were not witnesses to that part. In my opinion of course he kept her a prisoner by using the girls. Jaycee had no means of supporting herself or getting around or real identification and as I have said before, there is no way she would leave her daughters behind. I think that is what the girls could testify to maybe.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back