Hearing Impaired Girl Sends Thank U Letter to Seahawk Derrick Coleman

Discussion in 'News that makes you smile!' started by Blondie in Spokane, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Blondie in Spokane

Blondie in Spokane Well-Known Member

'I have faif in you': Adorable letter hearing impaired girl, 9, wrote to deaf Seahawk Derrick Coleman to thank him for inspiring her

Little Riley Kovalcik, from Roxbury, New Jersey, penned the note to Coleman Sunday

She and her identical twin sister, Erin, who is also hearing impaired, were moved by a Duracell ad about his journey to be the first legally deaf offensive player in the NFL

The sisters were then glued to the TV as Coleman helped Seattle beat the San Francisco 49ers and make it through to this year's Super Bowl

Her dad, Jake Kovalcik, tweeted the touching letter to the sportsman saying, you've inspired my little girls in a way I never could. THANK YOU!

The Seahawks retweeted the photo of the note and it has now gone viral

In the letter, Riley calls Coleman her inspiration and tells hm 'I know how you feel'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...k-Coleman-inspired-success.html#ixzz2r86k663u

(This is amazingly sweet.....and Derrick Coleman is so impressive!)

2. Loading...

3. Blondie in Spokane

4. angela

angela New Member

Awww. I didn't really care who won the Superbowl this year but I guess now I will root for the Seahawks.

5. Blondie in Spokane

6. Blondie in Spokane