Heather Locklear Arrested

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by TopGunner, Sep 28, 2008.

1. TopGunner

TopGunner Retired WS Staff

2. Loading...

3. tippytoes

tippytoes New Member

Wow. According to the article, Locklear is being processed by Santa Barbara Highway Patrol so it sounds like it could be a DUI?

It's been a tough year or so for Heather and for her ex, Richie with DWIs, rehab, and depression. I feel worst for their daughter....

4. MaryLiz

MaryLiz New Member

5. Maui4me

Maui4me non-judgmental grandma looking for justice for Cay

Our dil was arrested recently for dui... she had taken an ambien to sleep and was still under its effects when she got up to go to work...

I just heard on tv the other day that drivers texting are 32% more dangerous than those driving under influence of alcohol or drugs. Many of them are kids doing that, sure hope they outlaw that soon like CA did.

6. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

A concerned citizen called cops because she was driving back and forth over a pair of sunglasses, and revving her engine?

Yikes.:eek:

Her pupils are hugamongous in that mugshot. Understandably due to the light and all, but still they are huge. Thank goodness she didn't kill anyone out there. It's very sad. I kinda feel sorry for her.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b31349_heather_locklear_arrested_after.html

7. shadowangel

shadowangel Black cats consider me unlucky.

Heather was arrested for suspicion of operating a vehicle under the influence of prescription medication..She'd recently been in a treatment facility for anxiety and depression.

All I can say is, that's one of the best mugshots I've ever seen. :)

8. chiperoni

chiperoni New Member

It's too bad she left rehab early. She should've stayed longer just to get the drugs/alcohol completely out of her system. Her pupils do look like they are large in her mug shot. I too am sorry for their daughter Ava.

9. wildTrose

wildTrose New Member

I wonder if her and jack wagner broke up possibly causing this melt down of hers

10. indallas2

indallas2 New Member

pictures on TMZ show her wearing a big ole diamond ring and they said she was with Jack Wagner at some hotel

Some perscription drugs can really effect you strangely. I hope she's ok.

11. PattyCake

PattyCake Gypsy By Heart

why was she driving back and forth over a pair of sunglasses? since she's been 'out of work' she's had this break down. which concerns me that she lived her life for her characters and not have any self identity at all. sad

12. White Rain

White Rain Active Member

"She was released without having to post bail."
    http://www.tmz.com/2008/09/28/heather-locklears-mug/

While I feel sorry for her for the things she's been through here's just another example of a celebrity getting away with something. Any of us regular people would have had to post bail regardless of pending tests.
    And yep, Filly, her pupils WERE huge. Dead give-away, most of the time.

13. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

"Normal" everyday people would still be waiting to get processed and eating a cheese sandwich.:rolleyes:

WR, I expected to see some tiny pupils. Nope. Saucers. I do feel bad for the chick though. She's been going through it. Still she can't be driving around like that.

14. ljwf22

ljwf22 Reality continues to ruin my life.

"A photographer who informed police of Heather Locklear allegedly driving erratically in California made money from taking pictures of her arrest.
    Jill Ishkanian's solicitor said it was her "civic duty" to report the actress."

Link: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7648168.stm

Civic duty? Paycheck, more like! :camera: