TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by CathyinTexas, Dec 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeattleStew

SeattleStew Well-Known Member

and

BREAKING: Investigators trying to find other members of plot — and believe suspect may have had help with murder of Heidi Broussard.

2. SCHMAE

SCHMAE Well-Known Member

You're fine Sera. KHOU is a good source and their reporters are fine to post.

3. Colorfuel

Colorfuel Well-Known Member

It’s bad enough to know that one person was willing to kill a mother and steal her baby. The idea that anyone else would assist that person in planning and doing it is almost too much to bear. I have maintained my composure until now, but ... no. I really hope this isn’t true.

4. WillenFan21

WillenFan21 Well-Known Member

I seriously feel horrible for having that brief moment of thinking SC was the culprit it's just like I said that CrimeOnline interview with the Anonymous friend had me going. Over all I knew it didn't add up or make sense that SC would be behind it because of the son still being around. Usually if the S/O is the one who does the crime they take out all the kids and the Mom but like I said that interview kind of thrown me a bit.

This case was a huge lesson learned for me. HUGE. I will never jump to assumptions or theories on someone unless more info comes out.

5. Poedelini

Poedelini Loss Of Innocence

I just can't comprehend what a nightmare this is for the family. Taken away just a week ago and now Heidi is gone and her kids, family and friends have to move on without her. It gets to me. :(

6. enelram

enelram STAY HOME-CONTAIN THE VIRUS

.."plotting to take baby"...1st degree murder?
    Hope what I'm wondering is not right. Bad vibes going through my head right now.
    I just can't kick out the idea somebody else close here helped out. sigh.

Chloe_ee, Flicka1, jpo74 and 6 others like this.
  7. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Well-Known Member

This case illustrates why The United States of America is so great- Here- we all have the PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE in a courtroom. This is why it's so important to think critically & set your biases aside. If we didn't, an innocent grieving husband & father would be swinging from a tree by now.

8. iluvmua

iluvmua Well-Known Member

Whose's stupid idea was it to LEAVE a body in the trunk of a car knowing full well the body would eventually be discovered??????

9. distracted

distracted Well-Known Member

I agree. It would also perhaps explain the seemingly bizarre comment about looking for two "women". Many thought he was referring to his daughter as a "woman," when he may actually have been referring to the woman thought to be Heidi's friend.

10. SuperTmo

SuperTmo Well-Known Member

I guess that is possible depending on how long she has been dead. I hope this wasn’t a situation in which Heidi was kept alive for days and the police were just a day or two too late. :(

11. cattlekate

cattlekate Well-Known Member

As well as electronic communications between HB and her “friend.” I’ll be curious as to how long it took to get the communications from the cell phone provider.

Also, I’m curious if LE asked SC if there were any “pregnant” women in their lives, and when was it asked. If SC was asked this before his TV interviews, then he did a great job not sharing it, as well as not driving over to the friend’s place. Had the friend had a heads-up, she might’ve gone to Mexico like the dentist-killer did, and thus would’ve been spared the death penalty.

12. RavenCC2020

RavenCC2020 Well-Known Member

I know this case is far from over but I am absolutely shocked how this is unfolding. After watching that raw interview which I still feel is the most bizarre interview I've ever watched, the thought of a baby abduction was the last thing on my mind. That her friend of many years is more then likely responsible just blows me away. I can't even get my mind around that. That is beyond cold hearted that is plain evil. I hope it is proven SC had nothing to do with this and I will be the first to admit I was 100% wrong about him if that is how this plays out. My heart is heavy thinking of what a horrible reality this family has to deal with now, most especially the kids :( RIP Heidi, I am so sorry this happened to you. Prayers to all her loved ones.

13. Ilovemy3boys

Ilovemy3boys Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Lauren Talarico
    @KHOULauren

·
    2m

Breaking: Heidi's mother, Tammy Broussard, confirmed to CBS Austin the body found belongs to Heidi. A source close to the investigation confirms a woman will be charged with murder. Source also says they are "relieved baby is ok." -- Grace White, #KHOU11

14. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Well-Known Member

Never underestimate the strength of a determined woman.

If there were others involved, the body wouldn’t still be there, in the car.

In my opinion

15. WillenFan21

WillenFan21 Well-Known Member

This is a REALLY good point you have made here. It does make sense.

16. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Grace White‏Verified account @GraceWhiteKHOU
    BREAKING: Source close to the investigation confirms a woman will be charged with murder in the case of missing Austin mother Heidi Broussard and told me they are "relieved baby is ok." #KHOU11 #Missing #Texas
    Source: Woman will be charged in murder of Austin mother; body found at Houston-area home, baby is OK

6:09 AM - 20 Dec 2019

Grace White‏Verified account @GraceWhiteKHOU
    Grace White Retweeted

UPDATE: From neighborhood where body was found in trunk of car last night at home connected to missing Austin mother Heidi Broussard. Here's what neighbors are telling our @MichelleKHOU #KHOU11 #Missing #Texas https://twitter.com/MichelleKHOU/status/1208019370624126977 …

5:56 AM - 20 Dec 2019

17. imstilla.grandma

imstilla.grandma Well-Known Member

18. Ilovemy3boys

Ilovemy3boys Well-Known Member

Michelle Choi
    @MichelleKHOU

Neighbors tell me -- the couple who live here in this house have been trying for a baby. They've spoken with the man, described as nice a couple of times, but they've never spoke w/ his g/f - say they thought she was just shy. #Khou11 #htownrush

19. KaylynnCouture

KaylynnCouture Well-Known Member

This is absolutely heartbreaking.

20. peppertheyorkiepoo

peppertheyorkiepoo Well-Known Member

Does anyone know how Heide and this so called friend knew each other? Houston is several hours away from Austin. I can see so called friend showing up, I was in the area, lets go for breakfast, my treat. So very sad. It is always sad to lose someone, but murdered at christmas time. Should be a loving, peaceful time to reflect on all the joy in your life. Heidi is walking with angels now. I am so sorry she was not your friend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.