TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by CathyinTexas, Dec 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squareandrabbet

squareandrabbet Well-Known Member

Oh, I think she went willingly. I've been surprised before, but I find it hard to be surprised about this, because MF doesn't particularly strike me as being too well versed in police procedure. I can't imagine her thinking or caring about people's Ring doorbells, or camera angles, etc., etc. Thus, I think she just got caught out.

I don't think it has anything to do with a decision on "how" to spell it, probably because as a hobbyist writer, I'm kind of a student of naming trends and the phonetic tricks people go through trying to command a particular "uneek" pronunciation for people. My opinion is, she's probably "Megan" or a conventional version on her birth certificate, but was desperate to keep people using a particular pronunciation. (Source: I grew up in youth group with a girl whose parents had birth-certificated her as "Meegan", because they were so desperate to avoid "Megan" being pronounced as in "the month of May", or "mayflies".)

IMO, this psychopath was clearly fixated on being pronounced with the most pretentious version of "Megan" that existed, and got tired as a wedding planner, etc. of meeting people upon people who had only seen her name written out on an event website, and walking towards her with outstretched hand "Hi, are you... May-gen?", pronouncing the last half as in "General Electric", as she greets them with gritted-toothed sweetness and corrects them.

Yeah, it's probably not polite and may be sleuthing, but Mrs. Green is clearly overbearing and CG is clearly, well, the type of man you get with an overbearing mother who insists upon speaking for him.

Maybe MF said they should go shopping together for what Heidi wanted to buy, as the shopping list on-dashboard clearly suggests that Heidi planned on going shopping. Since this was the first time they'd seen each other in ages that we know of, in the process of getting Margo bundled up and chatting excitedly away, Heidi was in the SUV and left these things in her car. "Oh, don't worry about that... we'll go back and get them!" Maybe helped along the way with a spiked drink, who knows?

Flicka1, human, Seenit and 7 others like this.
  2. UnderstandBlue

UnderstandBlue Well-Known Member

Finally published for a minute again. It was on a few websites who haven't scrubbed their cache and link descriptions, but then removed from the articles that have it in the link description. That's where some of the chatter is coming from. It's like whack-a-mole with these vanishing stories.

3. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

Just a little FYI on breast feeding. It is possible for a woman who hasn't had a baby to breast feed. It takes an extended period of time, using a breast pump to get the milk flowing. Lot's of adoptive mother's do this,in preparation for bringing new baby home.. I wouldn't rule out MF doing this,as she planned this whole thing for Heidi's entire pregnancy.
    MOO

4. Mariposa

Mariposa Well-Known Member

I don’t think Dec 12 was the first time they saw each other in ages..,wasn’t MF at the birth of Margo?

5. LietKynes

LietKynes "Law is the ultimate science."

Sounds like she portrayed herself to be a caring 'friend'.
    And Heidi didn't know how dangerous this perp was.

Rest in gentle peace, Heidi . :(
    So sorry that your children will have to grow up without their mom.

My sympathies are with Heidi's family, especially her parents who are devastated.
    Hope they can be involved in their grandchildren's lives going forward.

6. Chloe_ee

Chloe_ee Well-Known Member

I have 3 children, that would never happen...I would never have gone 2 1/2 hours away WITHOUT my newborn and newly post partum, even with my v-deliveries -- I was told NOT to drive for 2 weeks..(no one really follows that one of course) but after a section I wasn't to drive for 3 weeks..

Thespyma, Flicka1, Seenit and 9 others like this.
  7. Mariposa

Mariposa Well-Known Member

Well, in the KHOU story derived from Caressas comments on the podcast, Caressa said that MF told her the relationship was on the rocks. Who knows the entire deal of the relationship of MF and CG it’s is a mystery for now. His mom told DM he was merely her (unpaid) landlord, his neighbors told a TV station they were trying to have a baby, it’s a mess.

8. Harmony 2

Harmony 2 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Thread is closed while another is created and while timeouts are issued. Please stand by...

9. Harmony 2

Harmony 2 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.