TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Magan and a person, or persons, unknown showed up at HB's apartment and made an hysterical fuss about an emergency with Magan's "pregnancy," and a need to get to urgent care, HB may have dropped everything except Margot and gotten in a vehicle voluntarily. I'm guessing that if this scheme was being carried out for nine months, she/they were not going to the leave the abduction to chance. Coincidence that this happened the first day HB took Margot out when dropping off Silas?
I think once it hits MSM what Magan’s last communication was with HB, we will better be able to speculate what ruses were used. I have read info. regarding this, but not in MSM yet.

Regarding this case in general, I can’t believe how much my mind has been blown in this past year with a few cases. Just when I think I have pretty good instincts with some elements of a crime... I find out otherwise. But I think it’s sometimes hard to open my mind to the unimaginable.

Statistically speaking, how many murders are committed by long-time close friends? I wonder about the relationship between these two? I wonder what SC will have to say about their relationship? So many questions.

I would think more are murdered by someone the victim knew, including friends, more often than some may think. Charles Merritt was considered a close friend of Joey McStay yet he murdered Joey, his wife, and two beautiful little boys.

But in this type of murder, which has happened several times in the past in order to pretend the kidnapped baby belongs to them, I'm not sure I can remember a case where the murderer/kidnapper was a close longtime friend.

If she was a longtime friend of Heidi's it makes it even more diabolically pure evil.

It's obvious she was never a true friend to Heidi at all. Imo, she used Heidi's friendship to get what she wanted.

Jmhoo

Last edited:
My god, this is gut wrenching news to hear.
I can't stop thinking about SC saying that it was Heidi's first time going out alone with Margo.
I still have pages and pages to read, so I don't know if the suspects name has been released yet but if what I am seeing is true... just... damn.
A good, longtime friend of hers? The level of horror and betrayal is just shocking. This person just waited for her to be alone.
Awful, awful, awful. :(

Magen Fieramusca aka Maygen Humphrey: 5 Fast Facts | Heavy.com
[...]

heidi-facebook.jpg

In 2013, Heidi Broussard referred to Maygen Humphrey as her “best friend” in a Facebook post. She has gone by both Magen Fieramusca and Maygen Humphrey, and also Magen Humphrey. Fieramusca appears to be a name from a former marriage.

[...]

A registry on The Bump website for Fieramusca said that she and CG were having a baby who was due on December 1.

[...]

maygen1.jpg

According to Maygen Humphrey’s LinkedIn’s page, she works as a wedding planner at the Enchanted Cypress Ballroom in Houston. Fieramusca has been in the role since January 2012.

[...]

KVUE reports that police in Jersey Village first went to the home where Broussard was found dead because they were interested in a car parked in the backyard. ...

[...]

ABC Houston reported, citing police sources, that authorities had suspected foul play because one of Broussard’s children was taken and the other was not.

[...]

... DNA tests were administered to prove that Carey was the baby that authorities retrieved. ...

[...]

Baby M will be inconsolable. One third of her entire life has been mayhem and madness already and afraid and without her mom. Heartache!

As unspeakably sad as this is for Baby M, who will never know her mother, the damage to HB's son is likely going to be much, much more profound.

Because unlike Baby M, he did know his mom.
He loved his mom.
One of her friends said of HB and her son's relationship something along the lines of,
"He was her entire world, and she was his," or words to that effect.

His world has just come crashing down around him.

And what makes this nightmare that much worse, if such a thing is even possible, is that it's Christmastime.

So now, every Christmas moving forward will be associated with his mom's murder.
For the rest of his life.

This is beyond terrible.

JMO.

Last edited:
This may have already been posted, I just got up, hardly slept last night after this horrible news broke.
And I'm on the west coast. Can't read back 27 pages.
LE knew right from the beginning that this was not a case of voluntary disappearance.
They did an outstanding job.
I'm so very sorry and gutted by this unspeakable crime. RIP dear Heidi.

"Investigators told ABC News they feared foul play from the start because one child was missing and one was left behind. Officials said the presumption is that if a mother were to run away voluntarily, she would either take both children or leave both behind. This particular situation was suspicious immediately."

Woman charged in connection with kidnapping of missing Austin mom and baby

I think it's obvious she had help. She lived with a man didn't she? One would have to be aware there was a baby in the house. And where are all the items that were purchased because if the registry? I don't understand the holdup on detaining the other person. jmo
Maybe they fled over the border to Mexico.

A few years ago there was a missing woman in NC and she was "fake pregnant" and on the run. At first her family thought she had been abducted but there were sightings of her alone in several small towns and she showed as pregnant. In the end she was found and her families statement was she was getting the help she needed and they appreciated everyone's concern. Not defending Heidi's murderer but I am thinking that something mentally had to be going on with her.
how about just plain evil

A covered walkway to the garage is highly desirable there - it rains all the time. I agree - looks like they were hiding the car in the backyard.

CPS is supposed to protect the people who call in the tips, so unless the person that called says they did, we may never know.
If they want to be anonymous, but it's not guaranteed. Sometimes that info comes out in court proceedings.

Is it just me having trouble posting?

Is everyone already watching KHOU live on YT? Can we link this... maybe no need.

ETA: No longer live as of 2 seconds ago

It's allowable to link MSM... it was live for a long time and has lots of video and info that can be viewed by rewind on youtube.

Talking about that Meghan was there for the birth of Margo etc etc.

This may have already been posted, I just got up, hardly slept last night after this horrible news broke.
And I'm on the west coast. Can't read back 27 pages.
LE knew right from the beginning that this was not a case of voluntary disappearance.
They did an outstanding job.
I'm so very sorry and gutted by this unspeakable crime. RIP dear Heidi.

"Investigators told ABC News they feared foul play from the start because one child was missing and one was left behind. Officials said the presumption is that if a mother were to run away voluntarily, she would either take both children or leave both behind. This particular situation was suspicious immediately."

Woman charged in connection with kidnapping of missing Austin mom and baby
I absolutely agree that they knew it wasn't a voluntary missing case - however from what I've read, I do NOT think that MF was on their radar. I think it all broke yesterday and before that, they weren't sure. Hopefully we will know more from the PC.

Seemed like an observation and not a connection to criminals.

This really makes me think the deleted interview of SC seemed staged because it was. Like asking if he could answer his phone - reporter asking him to stop swaying, etc. For some reason the police asked him to do the interview.

Does anyone remember who the reporter was?
What do you mean by staged? Staged by who? For what purpose? Really curious about your comment. Thx

Bryce Newberry on Twitter
This is the home federal and state authorities raided last night in NW Harris County where they found what is believed to be the body of missing Austin mother Heidi Broussard.
EMP451jWwAUdeht.jpg

11:52 AM - 20 Dec 2019

https://twitter.com/GraceWhiteKHOU/status/1208082999608303618
UPDATE: Woman arrested in case of missing Austin mother Heidi Broussard is charged with kidnapping and tampering with a corpse as of now. Austin Police expected to hold a 2pm presser to explain charges. We will stream live #KHOU11
11:53 AM - 20 Dec 2019

@gitana1 If a crime begins in one jurisdiction, and ends in another, does the initial jurisdiction have control over all charges? I'm thinking it does, due to a recent abduction etc of a young girl who went to another state.
I'm thinking this a federal offence,and that would cover all jurisdictions.
MOO

As unspeakably sad as this is for Baby M, who will never know her mother, the damage to HB's son is likely going to be much, much more profound.

Because unlike Baby M, he did know his mom.
He loved his mom.
One of her friends said of HB and her son's relationship something along the lines of,
"He was her entire world, and she was his," or words to that effect.

His world has just come crashing down around him.

And what makes this that much worse, if such a thing is even possible, is that it's Christmastime.

So now, every Christmas moving forward will be associated with his mom's murder.
For the rest of his life.

This is beyond terrible.

JMO.

As someone who lost my mum at a young age and has no memory of her, I'm not sure I agree. Is it better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all? It's hard to say. For me it's like a chasm. Like I'm missing a limb. I think both children will feel this loss profoundly throughout the rest of their lives, though maybe not in the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member