TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ever the lead was it was strong enough to rescue Margo and lead to the arrest of MF. JMO
Not arguing, but I’m assuming a license plate registered to MF was the lead, or something else very loose. This was when they said they didn’t know if HB had left of her own will or if there was foul play. When they got an address, they didn’t know what they would find inside. Could’ve been two friends commiserating about rotten boyfriends, or an abduction or multiple homicides. No one knew. They really couldn’t go in with guns blazing, but they knew they potentially might find Heidi and Margot. They might’ve figured the fastest legal way to get access was by asking for a wellness check. Had they entered illegally, whatever evidence they found could be inadmissible (fruit of the poison tree doctrine.). I’m not sure they expected to find what they did. JMO of course.

Woman linked to Heidi Broussard's death brought to Austin jail

In Houston on Saturday afternoon, a box of unopened baby formula was sitting on the doormat outside Fieramusca’s home.

Neighbors said Fieramusca lived with Christopher Green, who told authorities he believed Fieramusca was pregnant with his child. He said he thought she had given birth to the baby while he was out of town.
I guess his mom will know he was more than a landlord now.

Not arguing, but I’m assuming a license plate registered to MF was the lead, or something else very loose. This was when they said they didn’t know if HB had left of her own will or if there was foul play. When they got an address, they didn’t know what they would find inside. Could’ve been two friends commiserating about rotten boyfriends, or an abduction or multiple homicides. No one knew. They really couldn’t go in with guns blazing, but they knew they potentially might find Heidi and Margot. They might’ve figured the fastest legal way to get access was by asking for a wellness check. Had they entered illegally, whatever evidence they found could be inadmissible (fruit of the poison tree doctrine.). I’m not sure they expected to find what they did. JMO of course.
Well maybe your right and LE used subterfuge to gain entry to the home and rescue Margo.

However if they did use exigent circumstance to save her from MF that wouldn't prevent them from later getting a search warrant to gather evidence legally. In other words they could save the baby from harm but not search the house or car until they got a search warrant JMO
However, police officers may legally enter private property without the aid of a warrant if there are exigent circumstances. Exigent circumstances involve situations where time is of the essence and waiting for a warrant to be issued could result in serious societal harm. Generally, exigent circumstances exist if people are in imminent danger, a criminal suspect is escaping, or evidence is being destroyed.

Exigent Circumstances | LegalMatch

Additional photos (interior of HB's vehicle)

Adela Uchida on Twitter
I am back out at the apartment complex where Heidi Broussard lived until she was somehow taken last Thursday. Her car still sits in the parking lot, with the car seat still inside. @cbsaustin

12:52 PM (CST) · Dec 20, 2019
Could you please describe where you see a car seat in your pictures? It is not my intention to argue with you, since you were there (thank you for the pics). But I just don’t see anything that looks like an infant carrier or a child’s car seat (the son’s?) On the top side of that first picture I see something gray on the seat that might resemble an infant carrier base?

This is interesting to me - given we don’t know if the baby was in her own car seat when taken. Or as others have pondered, if MF had registered for a car seat of her own. Where the baby’s own carrier is makes me ponder more about what happened at HB’s apartment at the point of kidnapping. Seems like if the infant carrier is truly missing the baby could’ve just been sitting on the floor in the carrier the whole time that her mother was knocked unconscious and taken. Basically, if the baby was in a carrier it would’ve really given MF freedom of her own hands to keep the baby from HB or even come back in the house and get the baby later if she sleeping in her carrier.
Castle, I've moved your post and the one you were quoting here from the media thread since there isn't supposed to be any discussion there. ;)

The reporter, Adela Uchida, was the one who was at the scene and tweeted the photos. Rainy just posted the tweet.

The reporter erred in describing the object as a car seat. You are correct - it is a car seat base.

We don't know how baby Margo was transported from Austin, just that the carrier was found in the apartment and the base was left in Heidi's vehicle.

Also, it has been reported that Heidi entered her so-called friend's vehicle willingly. Please see article below.

Friend of mom found dead in car trunk taken to Austin to face charge
Video at Broussard's Austin apartment complex captured her getting into Fieramusca's car willingly on Dec. 12, the day she went missing, said sources. Margot was with her.

MOO

Last edited:
It is not just her hair, is her entire appearance. Even in her mugshot from a year ago (and keep in mind, mugshots are traditionally people looking their worst) she was a normal looking human. I saw this one and saw a person who has wholly let themselves go to the deepest degree. She looks crazy, dirty and unkempt.

I guess that’s a side effect of having a poison soul.

From experience, it's also a side effect of having a newborn in the house, lol. Especially the first week. I'm guessing MF had no real idea of how much caring for a baby would take.

So sorry you had a bad hospital experience. Please remember, we're not all bad. :D
They can't all be you!

Seriously, I LOVE nurses... They bring the warm blankets!

Moving the baby wouldn't have been such a big deal, except I had been pushing for four hours, while grabbing that stupid bar, and my arm muscles were damaged from it. I could barely lift the babe, and had a lot of trouble getting him out of the bassinet when I needed to.

Last edited:
Agreed, I don't think investigators would identify anyone now - I just wondered if some info will come out in an affidavit or warrant or documents that get released later as public documents like we got spoiled with in the Colorado cases.

Oh yes, I know CPS can be called for many reasons. I just think in this case it's taken on a life of its own with unsubstantiated rumors of who called and why. I still haven't read in MSM that it was a relative, nor I think that was necessarily the tip that broke the case open -- but it also wouldn't surprise me if someone close to MF was suspicious and called in a tip.
I also read it on SM but that doesn't mean anything. I looked for a link from MSM but couldn't find it. Sorry, I tried.

I was just musing, too bad MF can't be roommates with Jodi Arias.
How would two manipulative murderous sociopaths get along.....not so great right?
They could kill each other off and be done with it.

So if he thinks MF gave birth to his baby while he was out of town, why didn't his mother know about the pregnancy? New Baby? How about the baby gift registry? Some things not making sense here.
MOO

This is a good point, but if he was telling mom she was just his tenant then I don’t think he would have told her anything about a baby either.

It’s also possible mom was just saying that to try to create distance between her son and this monster publicly and she knew they were a couple. Who knows.

I’m not sure that’s exactly what he said. In any case, might he have meant simply somewhere in the complex, like a laundry room? Or, might MF had said she was looking into renting an apartment in the same complex? It’s just odd that he said she was with a friend, and it turns out she was.
I clearly remember SC telling someone, or maybe he stated it in his interview, that Heidi had a friend in the apartment complex and he thought that is where she had gone. So much has happened this week with this case and I can't find a link right now.

Edit - formatting

Last edited:
I’m not sure that’s exactly what he said. In any case, might he have meant simply somewhere in the complex, like a laundry room? Or, might MF had said she was looking into renting an apartment in the same complex? It’s just odd that he said she was with a friend, and it turns out she was.
Deleted, duplicate

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members