TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me wonder if she was trying to create an alternate identity. I mean, how long could she really stick around that area--or Texas for that matter--before she was found out? I'm really interested in knowing where MF was all of this time after HB went missing.
She was previously married. Date of marriage 9/27/2005. Date of Divorce 9/27/2011. Humphrey is her maiden name.

So the perp pretended to be pregnant ?

This was definitely premeditated; imo.

Chilling to the core.

All murders are horrifying, but a woman who kills for a baby (which is what this case is looking like) is seriously unhinged !

Wonder if the perp couldn't have children or had had a miscarriage and it unbalanced her ?

Makes me wonder if she was trying to create an alternate identity. I mean, how long could she really stick around that area--or Texas for that matter--before she was found out? I'm really interested in knowing where MF was all of this time after HB went missing.

BBM.

Me too. For some reason, I imagine her at her residence in Houston with Margo the whole time, in a nursery she had all set up. But, LE did say that they were investigating multiple locations between Austin and Houston.

Anyway, we know from public statements by HB's real friends that MF was in contact with them while HB was missing (and Tim Miller called her at an established phone number).

Phone and device records will hopefully make it easier for LE to determine where MF was located during those communications, though I kinda doubt they'll release that information anytime soon.

I’m glad the title of the thread has been changed to the spelling “Margo,” as this is the spelling HB wrote out on her shopping list. Small potatoes, but as a parent myself, I know I like it when people spell my children's names correctly. I wonder if she spelled it without the traditional “t” on the end so it would have the same number of letters as her son’s name? (name & numbers dork here, lol)

Back to sitting here jaw-dropped & devastated for this poor mother who was deceived in the cruelest fashion possible. All of the story goes along with the narrative my mind was guessing, EXCEPT the whodunnit. I was thinking it would be an acquaintance or someone meeting up for baby items (like the recent Marlen Ochoa case in Chicago). Best friend of 24 years? I’m gobsmacked.

BBM.

Me too. For some reason, I imagine her at her residence in Houston with Margo the whole time, in a nursery she had all set up. But, LE did say that they were investigating multiple locations between Austin and Houston.

Anyway, we know from public statements by HB's real friends that MF was in contact with them while HB was missing (and Tim Miller called her at an established phone number).

Phone and device records will hopefully make it easier for LE to determine where MF was located during those communications, though I kinda doubt they'll release that information anytime soon.
That poor baby. Luckily she is too young to have realized how creepy those days with MF must have been. I can imagine your vision as well, and I'm shivering. I wonder if MF is the kind of person that will end up doing interviews with the press...

I wasn't able to quote a few of the previous threads comments about the location of death being listed as the trunk of the vehicle and the possibility of that. My daughter in law came into town last night, she is a forensic anthropologist, so I have been picking her brain all morning over this case. Obviously there are more scenarios than we could even image, and only a ME report will answer those for us as time goes on. And they will know the degree of any pre and post mortem injuries, etc... I just pray HB didn't suffer for days in that trunk until she was too weak to fight. As with the other cases I've followed on WS, I want the answers now. But with my trust in LE, I'm learning how to practice patience until LE releases the information they want us to know without jeopardizing the case.

Wow, your daughter in law must be very intelligent and helpful. Thank you for talking with her and sharing with us!

Well we know MF spent a lot of time on the phone calling folks about the case! So she must have been stationary somewhere. I think she was at home, hunkered down and obsessed with what LE was doing.
bbm
Agreed.

She comes across as a very obsessed type.

The person who turned her in said that she was mistreating the baby as well.
not sure if that means ignoring Margo or what.

But to go to all of that heinous acts and then not care for the object of your crime is unfathomable.

Along with other actions. I wonder how much of her real life was known to Heidi? I suspect very little and MF was selling a fantasy life to probably a lot of folks.
It will be very interesting if texts/communications between the two friends are released to show the nature of their interactions.
Caressa said in KHOU story that MF told her she was a wedding planner. We know that appears to have been a lie as it was a job she held years ago. We know MF worked and was fired from a check cashing business in Humble TX in 2018 for stealing cash but the criminal charge was dismissed only last month. Wonder how she was financially supporting herself recently or if she was financially supported by her BF/housemate whatever.

DEC 21, 2019
Woman linked to Heidi Broussard death brought to Austin jail
[…]

Austin police confirmed Friday they arrested a person in connection to Broussard’s case on the same charges as Fieramusca. However, authorities would not confirm the person’s identity, citing a need to protect the integrity of the investigation.

Seven days after Broussard and her 3-week-old baby, Margot Carey, were reported missing, authorities said they found Broussard’s body stuffed into the trunk of a different car parked outside of a home in a Northwest Houston suburb.

Broussard was strangled to death with an undisclosed implement, according to the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences. Officials have ruled her death a homicide.

[…]

Law enforcement officials told the American-Statesman they suspect Fieramusca pretended to be pregnant during Broussard’s pregnancy and plotted to kidnap Margot even before she was born.

I didn't get a chance to say this before the last thread closed, but @steeltowngirl, your letter to little Margo was so touching. Thank you.
love-letter.gif

Also, a big Weblseuths Welcome to @tmd841. Nice to have you with us. :)

Last edited:
So the perp pretended to be pregnant ?

This was definitely premeditated; imo.

Chilling to the core.

All murders are horrifying, but a woman who kills for a baby (which is what this case is looking like) is seriously unhinged !

Wonder if the perp couldn't have children or had had a miscarriage and it unbalanced her ?
Very possible. I also wonder if that was how she planned on keeping her bf around, and keep that free rent going....

DEC 21, 2019
Woman linked to Heidi Broussard death brought to Austin jail
[…]

Austin police confirmed Friday they arrested a person in connection to Broussard’s case on the same charges as Fieramusca. However, authorities would not confirm the person’s identity, citing a need to protect the integrity of the investigation.

Seven days after Broussard and her 3-week-old baby, Margot Carey, were reported missing, authorities said they found Broussard’s body stuffed into the trunk of a different car parked outside of a home in a Northwest Houston suburb.

Broussard was strangled to death with an undisclosed implement, according to the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences. Officials have ruled her death a homicide.

[…]

Law enforcement officials told the American-Statesman they suspect Fieramusca pretended to be pregnant during Broussard’s pregnancy and plotted to kidnap Margot even before she was born.
Thank you so much, @PommyMommy !
I was looking for a link to the cod.

As far as not identifying the second perp arrested ; it looks like there were at least two and possibly more people involved or had knowledge prior or after Heidi went missing.

This is an intense and terrible case and kudos to LE for fine sifting to bring justice for Heidi.

A young mother who did nothing to deserve her fate.
And left two little children without their mama... forever. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member