TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not just her. It's so weird. If He thought MF had his baby even if he was out of town, did he tell anyone else? " Hey I'm a Daddy. Break out the cigars" after all the neighbor stated they were trying to have a baby. So it just doesn't make sense to me.
MOO
Yup. Also, he has no idea she wasn’t really pregnant, comes home to a baby that’s got to look quite a bit older than she should, and didn’t notice anything amiss with her vehicle (body in trunk).

Color me confused.

I just want to hear the details here.

Not just her. It's so weird. If He thought MF had his baby even if he was out of town, did he tell anyone else? " Hey I'm a Daddy. Break out the cigars" after all the neighbor stated they were trying to have a baby. So it just doesn't make sense to me.
MOO
Yes it’s a little odd isn’t it! Not the usual happy new baby hoopla for new parents.

One detail I’m very interested is what is the exact date MF claimed she gave birth. And how that correlated with the days her man was out of town. Heidi’s friend Caressa said she thought MF gave birth to “Luna” some days before the disappearance? And that MF did not share any pictures...

Here's my offering for the Crazy Eyes Killer list: Stephanie Lazarus
View attachment 221743
images
Rsbm

Stephanie Lazarus... another case of a violent woman-on-woman murder...

Yup. Also, he has no idea she wasn’t really pregnant, comes home to a baby that’s got to look quite a bit older than she should, and didn’t notice anything amiss with her vehicle (body in trunk).

Color me confused.

I just want to hear the details here.

In CG’s defense, he may not have even realized that the baby looked a bit older. She was only 7 lbs. 7oz. at her doctor visit... and two weeks old babies still look fresh out of the oven. If he wasn’t used to being around babies he probably would not have noticed.

I think taking any kidnapped child and especially a newborn directly to the hospital for a checkup is standard procedure and nothing to be alarmed about. :) . That would also be where they would do the DNA testing?
I totally agree. Even if the baby looked fine, they would take her to the ER to monitor everything to be sure.

Also, I think the call to CPS included the accusation or suggestion that this was not Megans child by birth. So if that was the accusation, they would take that baby right in for DNA and for tox screening, etc, just in case.

Last edited:
Yes it’s a little odd isn’t it! Not the usual happy new baby hoopla for new parents.

One detail I’m very interested is what is the exact date MF claimed she gave birth. Heidi’s friend Caressa said she thought MF gave birth to “Luna” some days before the disappearance? And that MF did not share any pictures...

IIRC Caressa said MF told her baby was 2 weeks on Tuesday, so fake born on the 3rd. I remember looking at my calendar when she said it.

One thing about the size of the baby... I am pretty sure that she was only 7lbs'ish when born, she would not be that much bigger at 2 weeks, and could easily be passed off as an 8-9lb baby that was just born. Other things would be questionable... like umbilical cord... and eventually she was going to have to take her to a doctor, wouldn't she? How the heck was she going to do all of that with no documentation?

I’m not an idiot LOL.

Like I said, I had the facts mixed up. I thought someone had called CPS and that a caseworker responded to a report of abuse or neglect, and that they took the infant to the hospital and THEN police figured out it was baby Margo.

I think that tip to CPS did come in before CPS knew it was Margot. But they probably contacted LE when the accusation came in that this woman had a baby and one of her family members claimed she was never really pregnant.

I am so curious to hear about that tip. Who called it in and why, exactly.

In CG’s defense, he may not have even realized that the baby looked a bit older. She was only 7 lbs. 7oz. at her doctor visit... and two weeks old babies still look fresh out of the oven. If he wasn’t used to being around babies he probably would not have noticed.
One positive thing it appears Mr G is likely cooperating with investigators at least speaking to them to share his side of events

IIRC Caressa said MF told her baby was 2 weeks on Tuesday, so fake born on the 3rd. I remember looking at my calendar when she said it.

One thing about the size of the baby... I am pretty sure that she was only 7lbs'ish when born, she would not be that much bigger at 2 weeks, and could easily be passed off as an 8-9lb baby that was just born. Other things would be questionable... like umbilical cord... and eventually she was going to have to take her to a doctor, wouldn't she? How the heck was she going to do all of that with no documentation?
Yah, that's the kind of stuff that people don't think through.

I guess she could have paid for an underground birth certificate from somewhere. She would need one to begin getting medical care for the child. Or was she going to skip immunisations and all that"?

Yah, that's the kind of stuff that people don't think through.

I guess she could have paid for an underground birth certificate from somewhere. She would need one to begin getting medical care for the child. Or was she going to skip immunisations and all that"?
This kind of ‘did you really think this through?’ stuff makes me suspect a potential motivation of keeping her man around by ‘having his baby’ vs. a deep desire to actually parent.

JMO could be wrong!

What? What?
Link please! I'm impossibly behind! What was going on?

Ok, there goes any doubt about some bizzaro world landlord/tenant relationship where rent isn’t paid for 2 years. This makes much more sense, especially him being out of town.

Mama might want to talk with her son before giving anymore interviews

What? What?
Link please! I'm impossibly behind! What was going on?
The mom of the guy whose house MF lived in and who was reportedly her boyfriend told the Daily Mail yesterday he was strictly her landlord but she failed to pay rent. Austin Statesman article tonight says he thought she really did give birth to his baby while he was out of town on a trip.

DM article quoting the guys mother -Heidi Broussard's cause of death was ligature strangulation, death ruled a homicide | Daily Mail Online

One of the scary things about this case is if Margo wasn't found would MF have taken proper care of her?

Maybe not if it would lead to the discovery that she was a murderer/kidnapper. JMO

IIRC When Heidi announced she was pregnant MF said she was too. She also went to all her OBGYN appointments,and was at the Hospital when Margo was born.

I keep seeing posts referring to this and I wonder if it's a rumor. Where are you seeing that MF went to OBGYN appointments?

IIRC, Caressa the friend we heard on that podcast said when MF showed up for the delivery of Margo, it was the first time Heidi had seen MF pregnant. Am I imagining hearing that?

Last edited:
I think that tip to CPS did come in before CPS knew it was Margot. But they probably contacted LE when the accusation came in that this woman had a baby and one of her family members claimed she was never really pregnant.

I am so curious to hear about that tip. Who called it in and why, exactly.
I would like to know that too.

We have members here having different ideas on how and why things happened. It would be nice to have some facts instead of speculation.

JMO

One of the scary things about this case is if Margo wasn't found would MF have taken proper care of her?

Maybe not if it would lead to the discovery that she was a murderer/kidnapper. JMO
I doubt MF would have taken good care of her! She’s way too twisted.
I can see maybe in cases where someone kidnaps a newborn to raise without killing the newborns mom (and depriving another child as well of their mom) they might ‘care’ adequately for the baby. But when getting the baby involved ligature strangulation and trunk storage of your ‘BEST FRIEND’ all bets are off for good or proper mothering IMO

IIRC When Heidi announced she was pregnant MF said she was too. She also went to all her OBGYN appointments, and was at the Hospital when Margo was born.

I love my girl friends, but I'm not going to invite them to my OB appointments? Did Heidi go to MF's appointments too?

I keep seeing posts referring to this and I wonder if it's a rumor. Where are you seeing that MF went to OBGTN appointments?

IIRC, Caressa the friend we heard on that podcast said when MF showed up for the delivery of Margo, it was the first time Heidi had seen MF pregnant. Am I imagining hearing that?

Not to be difficult, but I would really appreciate a link to confirm that MF went to any OBGYN appts. with Heidi. Is that a rumor? I heard Caressa say that when MF showed up for Margo's birth, it was the first time Heidi saw MF pregnant.

Thanks in advance for any clarification.:)

BBM

bbm
Agreed.

She comes across as a very obsessed type.

The person who turned her in said that she was mistreating the baby as well.
not sure if that means ignoring Margo or what.

But to go to all of that heinous acts and then not care for the object of your crime is unfathomable.

One detail I’m very interested is what is the exact date MF claimed she gave birth. And how that correlated with the days her man was out of town. Heidi’s friend Caressa said she thought MF gave birth to “Luna” some days before the disappearance? And that MF did not share any pictures...
"Hey Honey, I just had your baby--she's beautiful---but I'm not going to text you any pictures"....Said no woman, ever...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member