TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m glad baby M is getting to go home tonight.

However, my mama heart breaks as I think about how attached my babies were to me and how baby M must miss her sweet mama.

Who’s going to watch her when SC goes back to work? She’s too little for daycare. :’(
How old do babies have to be to attend daycare? He might just not go back to work for a little while, and I don't blame him. Someone just killed his fiancé and snatched his baby, he will probably have a really hard time trusting anyone with Margo's care.

Some money has been raised so hopefully he can stay home for a few months

Good. I still hope he has someone that can step in and care for the children so he can get a break from time to time. Caring for a newborn is hard. Caring for a newborn when you’ve not been the primary caregiver is even harder. I don’t want him to get overwhelmed trying to do it all by himself to prove he can.

Does that make sense?

However, my mama heart breaks as I think about how attached my babies were to me and how baby M must miss her sweet mama.

Who’s going to watch her when SC goes back to work? She’s too little for daycare. :’(
I hope his job has benefits. :( Maybe Heidi's mom can stay for awhile.

I hate to ask, but can someone please link me to where another man claims he "might" be the father of this precious baby? I simply don't have the time to backtrack and read every post. 16 hour days s u c k. TIA. I do appreciate E1.

I believe they can’t confirm because there is now a gag order in this case. I haven’t seen any direct statements from LE since Friday afternoon and at that time they refused to name anyone. It doesn’t mean MF didn’t do it, it just means they can’t confirm or deny it, lips are sealed. JMO

How old do babies have to be to attend daycare? He might just not go back to work for a little while, and I don't blame him. Someone just killed his fiancé and snatched his baby, he will probably have a really hard time trusting anyone with Margo's care.

I know some child care centers won’t take infants until they’re 6 weeks old. Not sure if that’s standard though.

Melanie Barden

@MelanieCBS

#BREAKING: Heidi Broussard’s mother confirms baby Margot is headed home to dad Shane tonight— no longer in CPS custody
@cbsaustin
I had to double check sources to be sure this is true. Because it would be too much to find out for some crazy reason that's it's not true. Then get let down.
As for this other character, I'll have to sit on my hands,and as Forrest Gump would say. "That's all I have to say about that".
MOO

Good. I still hope he has someone that can step in and care for the children so he can get a break from time to time. Caring for a newborn is hard. Caring for a newborn when you’ve not been the primary caregiver is even harder. I don’t want him to get overwhelmed trying to do it all by himself to prove he can.

Does that make sense?

Agree... I can only speak to my experience, coming from a near perfect type situation (at the time), learning to care for a new born was so difficult. Not sure what I would have done without family and friend support. My very best wishes to him.

I bet he will be a stay at home dad for some time, he will have a lot of community help/support, and will do fine, imo.

I hate to ask, but can someone please link me to where another man claims he "might" be the father of this precious baby? I simply don't have the time to backtrack and read every post. 16 hour days s u c k. TIA. I do appreciate E1.

It started on some guy's Youtube channel. He was emailed by the guy suggesting he could be Margo's father and it took off from there. He even accused Shane of murder. Total soap opera and a rotten thing to do to Heidi's family.

Agree... I can only speak to my experience, coming from a near perfect type situation (at the time), learning to care for a new born was so difficult. Not sure what I would have done without family and friend support. My very best wishes to him.
Thankfully, even though he's not been the primary caregiver, he has two older children and isn't a complete novice. His parents seem very present and involved, as do Heidi's, so I think he will have a lot of support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie