TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am finally on a thread I can reply to!

I can't stop thinking about the fact that M.F. was present for Margo's birth. It makes me wonder how she convinced H.B. to let her be there, as I have heard no reference of her being present for Silas' birth.

The earlier mention of her facetiming her sister while holding up newborn Margo (passing her off as her own?) is so deliberately cunning. I believe she was building a 'story' and had an end-game in mind.

This woman did not just wake up one day and decide to murder her best friend and steal her baby.

By some accounts , she was broke, unemployed , and living rent-free off her landlord.

She planned and plotted and manipulated everyone around her to pull this off. After reading that she never mentioned wanting children, I think the game plan may not have been simply the desire for a baby that just happened to be her best friend's.

Was she pathological enough to want to keep the baby for a while , then once she established herself as 'Mommy Dearest', perhaps end Margo's life in an attempt at financial gain? Was she going to attempt a route of a G.F.M. to raise $ for the poor unemployed mommy who's best friend was missing and who just happened to have lost her baby due to an 'accident'?

I would really love to know what type of searches her internet history shows.

People murder for all types of things.

Love, hate....and money are three things that come immediately to mind. Since we have not heard of any love triangle, or any animosity between the two women... I am thinking that money may be the motivator.

This woman is diabolical, manipulative and the some of the worst kind of evil out there.

She didn't deserve to spend a single second in Heidi's world.

JMO and speculating out loud....

Money, most definitely. Margo was the means by which to get it and nothing more, imo.

Shane's best friend Mike had an interview last night I listened and it was pretty good. He said in the interview that MF had also been in touch with Shane prior to being caught pretending to be so concerned on where Heidi might be. (not sure if I can post link - this it was with a youtuber called: The Critical Kay) it's 49 minutes long. Gave a lot of insight into what was happening behind the scenes for Shane and LE.
I listened but I missed where he said she contacted SC. Wow.

I think the interview is posted at the beginning of this thread

Don't know if this can be discussed, but I keep reading elsewhere that CG was the one who called CPS. I can't find a news story to confirm, unfortunately. Something about not liking the way baby M was being cared for. I hope it isn't true. It would just confirm that the baby was only a way of maintaining her lifestyle.

Don't know if this can be discussed, but I keep reading elsewhere that CG was the one who called CPS. I can't find a news story to confirm, unfortunately. Something about not liking the way baby M was being cared for. I hope it isn't true. It would just confirm that the baby was only a way of maintaining her lifestyle.

Welcome back @Holly West!

WS is a facts based forum and only info reported by MSM is allowed posted/discussed -- otherwise it's just rumor.

If you did not read this information on approved source to link it doesn't belong here. CG also can't be sleuthed - he's not POI.

MF was insinuating herself into the investigation by talking with Tim Miller and suggesting SC was the guilty one. It is so much like Jodi Arias in that respect.

I can't fathom the degree of selfish sickness. MF somehow managed to block out the years of friendship, a horrible ligature strangulation, the dead friend out in the trunk, the community and beyond in an uproar searching...she blocked it all out and was probably talking baby talk to Margo.
If she's a psychopath it wasn't a genuine friendship. They are like parasites that take and don't return love and affection. She wouldn't be able to love a baby except in a way that you could love a possession. Even the Houston friend from the internet interview described MF in terms that mirrored descriptions of how HB's friends described her. I'll go back and pull out what he said exactly but it struck me as very creepy.

I had seen that over the weekend some where but when I searched for it again it was gone. I don’t think it was accurate someone possibly speculating. IMO if it were valid I think the press would have publicized that more that her own partner turned her in. Hopefully more details are revealed soon.

It appears from this news clip that more arrests are expected in the coming days. We shall see.
It said, “More charges are expected...”. Not more arrests. I think the DA is firming up his murder case and will be filing murder charges against MF in the coming days. Now that they know it really is Margo, they can go with a capital murder charge.

It said, “More charges are expected...”. Not more arrests. I think the DA is firming up his murder case and will be filing murder charges against MF in the coming days. Now that they know it really is Margo, they can go with a capital murder charge.
Definitely. Murder charges are absolutely coming, and it’s merely a matter of when.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288