Hello All

Discussion in 'Welcome To Websleuths' started by onshoremermaid, Jun 22, 2019.

1. onshoremermaid

onshoremermaid New Member

Greetings! New member here. I have been interested in crime solving ever since I was young and my dad was a detective in our local police department. I found out about Websleuths through several podcasts (My Favorite Murder, Up and Vanished, True Crime Garage, etc.) which I listen to every day. The idea that folks on the interwebs can actually solve crimes fascinates me! I am looking forward to diving in and hoping that someday I will be able to contribute in a meaningful way. I would love to hear about some more podcasts that you guys like. I have a 45-minute commute to and from work every day and travel a LOT for my job-so they keep my mind active on the road.

2. Betty P

Betty P Well-Known Member

Welcome! Glad you're here and hope you enjoy WS. I haven't listend to a whole lot of podcasts, but Tricia does some good ones here. I've also listened to Generation Why and True Crime Garage several times. I'll check out some of the ones you've mentioned.

3. LaborDayRN

LaborDayRN Well-Known Member

Welcome to WebSleuths Onshoremermaid! We're glad to have you here!

Lexiintoronto and Woofbark like this.
  4. Woofbark

Woofbark Well-Known Member

Are there any old cases you would like to see solved?

LaborDayRN and Lexiintoronto like this.