Hello

Discussion in 'Welcome To Websleuths' started by Serieve, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Serieve

Serieve Not One More Child

Hello,
    I hope I'm posting this in the New Members thread.

My name is Serieve. As a survivor of multiple perpetrator abuse and captivity, I have been concerned about missing persons, and interested in true crime, for years. My story never made headlines.

I will read the rules again, and the FAQ. However, I have questions that may not be answered here. Is there a moderator or someone I can email?

Thanks.

Serieve.

2. Gardenista

Gardenista Well-Known Member

Welcome to WS. If you click Report on your post, you can send a message to a mod.

3. Shin Masamura

Shin Masamura Him who is without syntax cast out the 1st pronoun

Welcome to the community, we are from all different backgrounds and belief but helping to find the lost & Identifying the unidentified brings us all together. Welcome to the team.

4. Serieve

Serieve Not One More Child

Hello Shin.
    "Welcome to the team." Thank you, what a great welcome. I'm a little nervous; I don't want to break rules or do something wrong.

I guess I'll feel more at ease over time.

margarita25 and Jim_M like this.
  5. Shin Masamura

Shin Masamura Him who is without syntax cast out the 1st pronoun

I guess getting to the heart of the matter, what "rules are you worried about breaking? Or what is it you are wanting to discuss or say? You can always talk freely on a private, click my name, then start conversation.. Otherwise any mod or guidelines should have cleared things up. If you are looking for an opinion before posting, feel free to reach out..

Jim_M and margarita25 like this.