FEATURED Help Find Marvin "Rusty" Holderman/ Police Reached out to Websleuths, 2008?

Clearer large image of Marvin from NamUs to make ID comparisons easier.

attachment.php

This looks like it could be a booking photo. Do we know if he has ever bee arrested? IF so, LE SHOULD have taken photos of his tattoos (I say should because we all know what should happen doesn't always happen). It would be AWESOME to have photos of his tattoos to see just how distinctive they are.

This looks like it could be a booking photo. Do we know if he has ever bee arrested? IF so, LE SHOULD have taken photos of his tattoos (I say should because we all know what should happen doesn't always happen). It would be AWESOME to have photos of his tattoos to see just how distinctive they are.
This is all I have found on him so far.
Some court records in California before he went missing (1998-2003). One is for using high beams at night (24409 a), another for petty theft/resist arrest (484a) (148a1).

http://www.courtrecords.org/people/MARVIN+HOLDERMAN+CA/

He was homeless in Kissimmee. I wonder what happened to the vehicle he was driving in CA.

Attachments

• IMG_8826.jpg
    IMG_8826.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 113
I have nothing to add but I want to say how god damn impressed I am by all of you.

I was just thinking the same! You all go at it 100% and produce real results. I bet this is a good start to LE using WS more and more! You guys rock!!!

Jumping off parts of your posting, I ran radaris. Interestingly, our guy came up with a couple of aliases in the first link. I'm sure I could pull up more profiles, but this is a start.
http://radaris.com/~Marvin-Holderman/1705234675 (Marvin Dorman, Marvin Gustav Jensen)
http://radaris.com/~Marvin-Holderman/1223384610
http://radaris.com/~Marvin-Holderman/1696154667

If his sister is VH, I found a myspace profile that has one image of a younger looking version of Rusty. I sure wish we knew more or could verify anything about his history.

I forgot to say, VH is not his sister. She is his 2nd wife: https://familysearch.org/search/rec...wis"~ +surname:Holderman~&marriage_year0=1900

I didn't dig any deeper than the family search page, because I don't want to sleuth his ex-wives. But it did occur to me that if he was having memory issues he might think he is still married and try to go visit one of he wives where he last remembered living with them in either California or Minnesota or Oregon. He might have left Florida to look for them but forgotten along the way why he was traveling and now he could be living as a homeless man or could be an UID pretty much anywhere. JMO.

Oh, Only a phone number. Im in Australia and hateeeeeeee talking on the phone with a passion hahaha was gonna email, but I'm sure he has seen our suggestions.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/16019 * warning: graphic photo of UID

I wonder if LE looked at this man as a potential match?

Unidentified white male, found March 25, 2015 72" tall (6'), 105 lbs at time of death, Red/Auburn hair, Reddish/White mustache and beard.
Body found in open field Redlands, CA (San Bernadino County, CA)

Graying of beard in same patterning, and also Rusty's red patch on the tip of his nose is in the same spot as the deceased. Also, appears deceased had no upper teeth, and Rusty had missing teeth. Curly red hair similar to Rusty's.
Deceased was emaciated at 105 lbs, and could possible have had skin cancer.

PS... If deceased did have skin cancer, as it may be the case on his nose, then perhaps tattoos (such as Rusty's) also wouldn't appear as anything other than decomposing sarcoma.

Did Rusty go home to California?

btw, You all rock~

Was he using drugs and/or an alcoholic? If so, it might be worth circulating his poster around any local addiction facilities to see whether they recognise him.

Unidentified white male, found March 25, 2015 72" tall (6'), 105 lbs at time of death, Red/Auburn hair, Reddish/White mustache and beard.

Graying of beard in same patterning, and also Rusty's red patch on the tip of his nose is in the same spot as the deceased. Also, appears deceased had no upper teeth, and Rusty had missing teeth. Curly red hair similar to Rusty's.

PS... If deceased did have skin cancer, as it may be the case on his nose, then perhaps tattoos (such as Rusty's) also wouldn't appear as anything other than decomposing sarcoma.

btw, You all rock~
That is a great find. You warned us it was graphic, I wasn't ready. :(

The good news is they were able to capture fingerprints. I hope MLH has fingerprints on file somewhere.

I think it would be beneficial to know more about Kissimmee. Where did he get his check from and where did he cash them? What did he do with the money, walk around with $1000 in cash? Did it build up or did he spend it all. $1000 at one time is a lot of money for a homeless person. Every 30 days and it would start becoming hard to spend.

A few postings ago someone suggested that he may have been robbed by other homeless people, or even just a random perp. But I think if he was robbed and killed for his cash, he would have been found. No one is going to transport him and risk getting caught with a dead body. Plus, where would another homeless person put his body? Buried near the homeless camps?

Again, I would like to know more about Kissimmee. It's the right place to start off and backtrack from there for clues about how he thinks and what's important to him. And only then can we go forward again. I really wish our detective would chime in.

I looked for a Find MLH FB page, but didn't find anything. I am wondering if they really want to find him, or just check off some boxes so they can collect his unspent estate money. jmo

I forgot to say, VH is not his sister. She is his 2nd wife: https://familysearch.org/search/rec...wis"~ +surname:Holderman~&marriage_year0=1900

I didn't dig any deeper than the family search page, because I don't want to sleuth his ex-wives. But it did occur to me that if he was having memory issues he might think he is still married and try to go visit one of he wives where he last remembered living with them in either California or Minnesota or Oregon. He might have left Florida to look for them but forgotten along the way why he was traveling and now he could be living as a homeless man or could be an UID pretty much anywhere. JMO.
OH! I didn't know that. Does he have any children?

That is a great find. You warned us it was graphic, I wasn't ready. :(

The good news is they were able to capture fingerprints. I hope MLH has fingerprints on file somewhere.

I'm wondering if the detective who requested assistance from WS, is checking this thread for updates. I'd submit him as a possible match, but you know...
Is there any way that Tricia could find out for us?

OH! I didn't know that. Does he have any children?

I'm not sure. He does have a sister. She is the JH mentioned in this record: https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:KT63-56R

The other 2 names are his parents who are deceased. LDH is his father and he died in 1989. ESH is his mother, she died in 1994. ESH's obituary says she has 3 grandchilden but it's not clear if any were Rusty's kids or his sister's (the grandkids are not named).

btw, You all rock~

Wow! That's a close match! I zoomed on the eyes and the pupils are completely dilated, but the outside edge you can kind of see a pretty blue ring. The chin looks shaped similar to Rusty's. The only problem is they list the UID as no tattoos and Rusty had some. I think it's a close possible match!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

btw, You all rock~

This fellow should definitely be ruled out.
Strong possibility IMO.

I'm not sure. He does have a sister. She is the JH mentioned in this record: https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:KT63-56R

The other 2 names are his parents who are deceased. LDH is his father and he died in 1989. ESH is his mother, she died in 1994. ESH's obituary says she has 3 grandchilden but it's not clear if any were Rusty's kids or his sister's (the grandkids are not named).
I'm pretty certain he has a son.

Googled VH's name. An Instant Checkmate link comes up.

There is a VJH with two addresses in OR. One of the relatives listed is "Marvin L."

There is a male name listed under "relatives," with middle initial "L." Click on this person's name. Based on various information given at link, I am 99% sure he is Marvin's child.

Also did a search for this person FB. There are three pages that come up under this person's name. One of them shows a school located in a city associated with both Marvin and VH. In many of the photos posted on this person's page, he looks quite a bit like Marvin, including his reddish, wavy hair.

i don't know if the Detective is reading here, or if you need to email possible IUD to them. Maybe check with Trish, but that UID is a good match IMO.

There is a VJH with two addresses in OR. One of the relatives listed is "Marvin L."

There is a male name listed under "relatives," with middle initial "L." Click on this person's name. Based on various information given at link, I am 99% sure he is Marvin's child.

Also did a search for this person FB. There are three pages that come up under this person's name. One of them shows a school located in a city associated with both Marvin and VH. In many of the photos posted on this person's page, he looks quite a bit like Marvin, including his reddish, wavy hair.

Thanks, I believe I have seen the person you are talking about. I couldn't tell for sure if that is his son or his nephew. I agree they do look alike.
How sad for his family to go so long not knowing what happened to him. We need to find Rusty for them.

So it looks like there's a 50k estate up for grabs. Looking for MLH might be a legality before that can be closed out?... The named relative in this link no looks just like Marvin. I love their hair!!! :)

https://www.globaldiscoveries.com/E...an as heir to the Estate of Marvin Holderman

Thanks, I believe I have seen the person you are talking about. I couldn't tell for sure if that is his son or his nephew. I agree they do look alike.
How sad for his family to go so long not knowing what happened to him. We need to find Rusty for them.
Are we all talking about the same young man as possibly being his son? Is my link what's really driving this search? Why suddenly after 11 years otherwise? It's possible Rusty is alive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.
Back