Help me remember a case, please?

Vask

Gumshoe
Reaction score
I haven't been around in a while, and there's one case that comes to my brain every now and again. No amount of google searching will turn anything up specific to the case in mind. This was not a UID case; I just can't remember the girl's nor suspects' names to save my sanity.

What I remember:
- Girl murdered, some kind of nearby park was involved
- Was having an affair with a man who was either her boss, or the janitor. He was already in a relationship/married.
-- For some reason Burger King comes to mind, but was definitely fast food.
- The girl may have claimed they were in a relationship, while he claimed she was stalking him.
- I remember something about her being invited to a boating trip?
- The house he lived in with the woman he was in a relationship with was being watched by LE. I remember overhead photos/videos(?) of the house.
- Texting. A lot of texting. lol

It was one of those cases where you just knew the couple had something to do in her murder/disappearance, but there just wasn't enough evidence to actually arrest them for it. Posting this also makes me realize I'd make an utter junk witness. lmao

Last edited:
Did you read about it here on ws? If so, did you post in the thread? If you did, you can look up your posting history...

I haven't been around in a while, and there's one case that comes to my brain every now and again. No amount of google searching will turn anything up specific to the case in mind. This was not a UID case; I just can't remember the girl's nor suspects' names to save my sanity.

What I remember:
- Was having an affair with a man who was either her boss, or the janitor. He was already in a relationship/married.
- The girl may have claimed they were in a relationship, while he claimed she was stalking him.
- The house he lived in with the woman he was in a relationship with was being watched by LE. I remember overhead photos/videos(?) of the house.

It was one of those cases where you just knew the couple had something to do in her murder/disappearance, but there just wasn't enough evidence to actually arrest them for it. Posting this also makes me realize I'd make an utter junk witness. lmao

Do you recall what country, and/or province or state?

What I remember:

Perhaps this one, Vask!
GUILTY - AZ - Sandra Stevens, 46, Tucson, 12 June 2010

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member