Help needed - Amanda Plasse murder

Discussion in 'General Information & Discussion' started by staticgirl50, Jun 21, 2012.

1. staticgirl50

staticgirl50 Lurking,thinking,then sometimes, I post.

Are there any PI's on here? We are looking for help in the Amanda Plasse murder. We need help keeping it in the public eye as well as solving the case.

2. Loading...

3. staticgirl50

staticgirl50 Lurking,thinking,then sometimes, I post.

Anyone??? Please, this is desperation in my plea.

4. JenniferTx

JenniferTx www.tristatrace.wordpress .com

Well I'm not a licensed PI but I might be able to help you. PM me the information.

5. TNK9

TNK9 New Member

I could use some help too. I want to post information about a new search scheduled for Holly Bobo. We are needing volunteers to help on August 11th and 12th. We found this site because our facebook was receiving refferals from here. Someone please let me know how I can post this or have someone post the info for me.

ALSO: I am not seeing Amanda Plasse on NamUs.

6. imamaze

imamaze Former Member

Hi TNK9! Welcome to Websleuths! Its good to have you with us. You can post about Holly's search here... http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178917&page=5

Just click on the reply button and post away. If you need help just pm me and I can help get it up if you want me to. Thank you and again Welcome!!!

Ima

7. Oriah

Oriah Verified Expert

Hi TNK9, and welcome (oh and thank you ima!)
    I also opened a thread in the PL for Holly, where there is a SAR thread open only for members and may be helpful for you.
    Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

8. RDGirl

RDGirl New Member

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to use this thread for this (if not, please delete), but we could really use some more people looking into the case of Skylar Neese (16 from WV). On November 7th she will have been missing for 4 months. If you can spare a few minutes to post some helpful tips, or even to just glance at the case & post a message of good luck, I'd appreciate it. The thread is barely active, so any new 9or old) eyes would be amazing. Thank you so much for reading this, and again, I'm sorry if I'm not supposed to post this here.

Here's the link to Skylar's case: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178618&page=2

9. misse1343

misse1343 New Member

Request that it be a featured case here :)

10. imamaze

imamaze Former Member

Hi misse1343 :)

Which case are you asking about?

Ima