Help wanted , cold case 1983 northampton

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by mrsward, Jan 22, 2020.

1. mrsward

mrsward Active Member

This is great ! Thank u so much , its a lot more than i had 5 minutes ago ! Thank u kindly

Tortoise, Laughing, HayLouise and 2 others like this.

2. mrsward

mrsward Active Member

My family isnt a close knit family , i wouldnt be offending anybody, ill be suprised if any of them talk to each other ,

Id like to know why, as with any murder case so im sure u can imagine being family im more curious than any other murder , and id like to know if the person was caught, is it someone i know ? Have i met them ?

Im one of those that the harder the task the more i need to know , so i came over here hoping u lovely lot would help and u really have , thank u all again ,

Laughing, Alyce, HayLouise and 3 others like this.
  3. Angleterre

Angleterre Well-Known Member

I understand mrsward truly I do however there are processes and procedures in place with regards the flow of information to family between the Senior investigation officer and the family. This is to protect the integrity of investigation and also to protect the evidence.especially if the offender wasn’t caught at the time because with the advancement in forensic retrieval of evidence and technology, it could be that there’s a cold case team working on the investigation. You could be furnished basic details as a member of the public but you would not be given names of suspects that are not already in the public domain. The beat course of action imoo is to write to the Chief Constable of the police force area where this occurred and explain that you are extend family and you wish to know more about the investigation and where the status of it currently stands. Then come back to me once you have a reply and I can assist you further if you so wish . Good luck