Missing pregnant Shanann Watts and her two daughter's bodies found, husband arrested
Join the latest discussion

Help with a case..

Discussion in 'General Information & Discussion' started by ScarlettScarpetta, Apr 9, 2014.

1. ScarlettScarpetta

ScarlettScarpetta When the going gets tough, drink coffee

Why would someone's guilty plea be on the FBI site but not published in any paper??

How do you find out more info on the case?

2. anxietyqueen

anxietyqueen New Member

I don't know where this question actually belongs :blushing:
    Can someone please tell me the family name of the two brothers who shot their parents and tried to say it was an intruder 1) it was somewhere in America (I know this isn't very helpful) 2) they were a very wealthy family 3) it was early 80s 4) after the police figured out it was them they said they'd been molestered by their parents 5) they bought flash cars and partied soon after the funeral and it aroused the police suspicions.
    Thank you I'm trying to re-read the book about it from many years ago, Kate x

3. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

Menendez brothers?

4. anxietyqueen

anxietyqueen New Member

That's exactly who it is. Man you were crazy fast on that one. Thank you so much xx (I'm now off to get the book from the library)