Here's pic of Suri Cruise...FINALLY

Really? I think she has Katie's eyes and Tom's hair. Lucky kid.

Oh, I think she's a DOLL, but I honestly don't see much of Katie in her! She looks more like Tom.

Anyway...what a beautiful baby.

How old is she? She is darling! I think she has mommies eye shape and looks like Tom too. I'm definitely not a Tom Cruise fan, but I am curious about the pictures, think I'll have to pick up this issue. :slap:

TaylorJ4 said:
That baby is OLDER than 4 1/2 months....
I was posting at same time, asking how old is this baby....so 4 1/2 months is how old she should be? Hmmmmmmmm. :waitasec:

Kim Ii said:
Oh for pete's sake...LET IT GO...enough with the conspiracy crud.
It's interesting. So no, I won't let it go. I was only asking about her age because I had seen others question the timeline of the pregnancy. I am curious too if they were fibbing about the timeline. This child to me looks older than 4 1/2 months. I have a 9 month old and he looks much younger then this little tot. Conspiracy, maybe...not that I think it is a bad thing. They may have fibbed about the timeline to keep everyone off their heels. Maybe not. I am not a fan, nor am I a hater....they look like a beautiful family, I am very happy for them. Just curious as to if there dupped everyone on the timeline.

Jeana (DP) said:
:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
:razz::razz::razz:

What is wrong with us being curious about if they were lying about the timeline. I mean, so what if they did, just am curious that's all. The baby certianly looks like them, IMO.....are others saying it's not their child, is the 'conspiracy theory' spoke of?

In an odd way, I can relate to Kate's frustration with all this speculation. I'm really tiny and I looked like I was four months pregnant when I wasn't even into my second month. I was already wearing maternity clothes going into my third month. I'm just 5'0" and didn't weigh but 98 pounds dripping wet when I became pregnant. My baby ended up being 7 pounds, 3 ounces, 21 inches long...huge baby for me and the biggest of any of us in my family.

Lord only knows, if I'd been in Kate's shoes and in the media spotlight when I was pregnant, what they would have said about ME and MY pregnancy.

Pregnancy is hard enough for most women; it's also supposed to be a joyous occasion, but can you imagine how hard it must have been for her to know this kind of crud is being 'put out there' when she's just trying to lead her life and enjoy her pregnancy and impending motherhood? I shudder to think.

I have an intense dislike for Scientology and all that it implies...but I DO hope that Kate and Tom can lead as normal a life as possible and be able to enjoy their family just as any of us. I'm a big believer in karma...what goes around, comes around...I wish them nothing more than health and happiness.

Kim Ii said:
I have an intense dislike for Scientology and all that it implies...but I DO hope that Kate and Tom can lead as normal a life as possible and be able to enjoy their family just as any of us. I'm a big believer in karma...what goes around, comes around...I wish them nothing more than health and happiness.
I totally agree with that! Amen!

Again, I was just being curious, not trying to be mean or hateful or hurtful to Katie in anyway. I can't speak for everyone else's intentions, only mine.

Kim Ii said:
In an odd way, I can relate to Kate's frustration with all this speculation. I'm really tiny and I looked like I was four months pregnant when I wasn't even into my second month. I was already wearing maternity clothes going into my third month. I'm just 5'0" and didn't weigh but 98 pounds dripping wet when I became pregnant. My baby ended up being 7 pounds, 3 ounces, 21 inches long...huge baby for me and the biggest of any of us in my family.

Lord only knows, if I'd been in Kate's shoes and in the media spotlight when I was pregnant, what they would have said about ME and MY pregnancy.

Pregnancy is hard enough for most women; it's also supposed to be a joyous occasion, but can you imagine how hard it must have been for her to know this kind of crud is being 'put out there' when she's just trying to lead her life and enjoy her pregnancy and impending motherhood? I shudder to think.

I don't think anyone here wishes them any ill will. Not to speak for everyone else, but I'd love it if they'd just fade away and lead a quiet life. But NO, they have flaunted their relationship all in the media and a majority of the public feel that something isn't right about it. No one would think anything strange if they'd kept it quiet, don't you think? I'm not talking about being stalked by paparazzi here, they actively put their relationship up for the public to see. When you do that, IMO, you have NO RIGHT to complain if people have an opinion of your relationship, good or bad. They don't like it? Then they can go away.

JMO

I can't sympathize with any celebrity actor/actress that actively pursues publicity and then complains about what's said about their baby or their relationship or whatever.

But she is a cute baby! None of mine had that much hair until they were three--they were little baldies.

It must be just me - but something about that hair in that pic just does NOT look real. Jet black, with some blond poking out near one corner. Even my co-workers think it looks fake - but no one here has mentioned it.

christine2448 said:
:razz::razz::razz:

What is wrong with us being curious about if they were lying about the timeline. I mean, so what if they did, just am curious that's all. The baby certianly looks like them, IMO.....are others saying it's not their child, is the 'conspiracy theory' spoke of?

Sorry. Absolutely didn't mean that anyone cannot or should not comment. I guess I'm just sick of the duo. Didn't need to stick your tongues out at me. :)

Jeana (DP) said:
Sorry. Absolutely didn't mean that anyone cannot or should not comment. I guess I'm just sick of the duo. Didn't need to stick your tongues out at me. :)
Ohhh you know I love ya! I didn't mean it mean at all, I was just doin it all in fun.

I guess that face does look kinda mean, we should have a pink tongue sticker outer...huh, something a little softer? For fun tongue stick outs, not mean ones...LMAO!

I still am trying to get someone to design me a sittin on the fence smiley! I had someone offer but still hasn't emailed it!

The Chinese gov't was probably unwilling to give the baby up because of the Scientology crap. Wonder how much they got paid to give her up. Is Suri and Asian name? They obviously lost two months in the scuffle to get their Chinese baby as this kid's no 4 months old. Sad about the loads of makeup to cover up a birthmark. Too bad they didn't spend a little more on a nicer toupee. :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back