Hi!! Anybody Who Can Find Different Images Of Jonbenet Ramseys’ Artwork/drawings Can You Post Links?

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by ItzShea, Jun 9, 2018.

1. ItzShea

ItzShea Guest

Hi!
    I found some really disturbing drawings by Jonbenet Ramsey.
    I thought I remembered a drawing of two dinosaurs by Jonbenet Ramsey. But I guess it was a dream.
    If anyone is interested in this, they can take over and share insights.

southernmimi, 8paws and KayCherry like this.
  2. Tadpole12

Tadpole12 Well-Known Member

heyya,
    I posted this on the PW new book thread:
    * copyright of PW photos, JR

bump for research

The Drawings

NE
    JonBenet Ramsey's Tragic Childhood Drawings

Dr. Gilda Carle | Fellowship of the Minds

PW,WHYD
    JonBenét Photos and Artwork
    JonBenét Ramsey: family photos and artwork

mrsselig, ItzShea, Skully and 2 others like this.
  3. ItzShea

ItzShea Guest

Wow! She was the prettiest without any makeup on!
    Creepy pictures though! What’s with the slant eyed one? They look so evil/mean!

8paws and Tadpole12 like this.
  4. Tadpole12

ItzShea and 8paws like this.
  5. Tadpole12

Yes, when she was just, a little girl.

ItzShea and 8paws like this.
  6. ItzShea

ItzShea Guest

Oh it’s a whole Tmblr Page for her full of great pictures! She was just a baby still.

8paws and Tadpole12 like this.
  7. ItzShea

ItzShea Guest

I wonder if I remembered that picture wrong, and this was the one I saw.

Attached Files:

neesaki, comingforyou and Tadpole12 like this.
  8. ItzShea

ItzShea Guest

It say ‘Daine’. You could read it as a dinosaur, or as dai-an/dying? Sharp teeth?

I Grok It, Denisedyann and Tadpole12 like this.
  9. ItzShea

ItzShea Guest

Yes. DaIne. It could have been this one. I remembered it differently. Dyin’ to me, not referring to the dinosaur but to the fact felt she was dying or would die soon. And the sharp teeth.

Denisedyann and Tadpole12 like this.
  10. ItzShea

ItzShea Guest

I love her expression here!

Attached Files:

8paws, Denisedyann and Tadpole12 like this.
  11. ItzShea

ItzShea Guest

I’m sure this is it! You found it!!
    I was remembering it completely differently! But ‘DaIne’. To me, not short for dinosaur or ‘dino’, but maybe ‘dyin’.

Tadpole12 likes this.
  12. Waterdog

Waterdog Well-Known Member

It looks like a Great Dane to me.

13. ItzShea

ItzShea Guest

Are there anymore drawings by Jonbenet?

Tadpole12 likes this.
  14. Tadpole12

one eyed sharkey snake

Shea now you've got me thinkin' the dino drawing does exist.

Argh.

ItzShea likes this.
  15. ItzShea

ItzShea Guest

I swore it did. There were two T-Rexes with a mouthful of something and her in the middle. And it said I ‘dyed’. And I though a lady said how cute, she was imagining herself as a dinosaur. But I thought the dinosaurs were her parents. And she was predicting her fate.
    Thank you for being a friend to me in here. And if there were more drawings by her, I think we would know how long things had been happening.

16. Waterdog

Maybe she meant "Dino". 5 yr olds are not far enough along with their phonics to spell a lot of things even phonetically close. Unless she was worked with. I doubt it. I guarantee she was not read to much if at all. I doubt she was a good reader. Just a hunch. What I'm trying to say is I don't think we can really assess what happened to her, if anything from the drawings. She had an older brother who I could guess didn't hold back details of things around her.

How old was she when she drew these? This is something my daughter would have drawn at 2 years old.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
    Tadpole12 and Denisedyann like this.
  17. Waterdog

*ability not subject matter

18. ItzShea

ItzShea Guest

Sexual assault by proxy from a professional man, as a power play and a way to subjugate me under the authority of an adult guardian, when I was a 14 year old minor, was approved of, strategized, and justified by government social workers and the adult guardian . In a professional office setting. While being mentally and emotionally abused too. They talked it over and set the plan in motion. And I was just a kid, so I had no idea what they were going to have done to me in order to punish me and make me more compliant. Their words.
    About 7 hours of horrific torture.
    So adults will and do hurt minor children, (And they lie about this fact, because they believe they are right in their sodomy, rape, and torture by proxy. They think it is fun. And a power trip in fact.)
    People in authority who are trusted by the government to protect children are often the ones who prostitute them out and expose them to the criminal elements who addict them to drugs, sex traffic them, and ultimately destroy them.
    It could have been a daily punishment to Jonbenet everytime she wet her bed, she got some real pain ‘to teach her a lesson’.

Denisedyann and Tadpole12 like this.
  19. Waterdog

Itzshea, I'm sorry for all you've experienced. One should be mindful of projection though.

"It could have been a daily punishment to Jonbenet everytime she wet her bed, she got some real pain ‘to teach her a lesson’."

You do not know this. It's pure speculation. We all want this case to be solved, but there's so much speculation and coulda-woulda-shoulda surrounding its investigation that it is muddying up the facts. People aren't able to see the forest for the trees.

Did her parents get upset at her for peeing in the bed? I believe so. But there is nothing factual to support that she was molested as punishment. And nothing in her drawings suggests she was, imo. We only know what was found at her death, upon autopsy. I don't recall the ME stating there signs of *past* molestation or trauma. I do feel this aspect was part of the staging.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    Tadpole12 likes this.
  20. southernmimi

southernmimi Active Member

Nothing new under the Sun. I don't find JBR's drawings alarming...just what a child her age would consider art. I do think the bedwetting was followed by the tip of a store bought douche bottle. Not for molestation, but as a frustrated parents way to try to clean and "teach" at the same time.