Still Missing HI - Ariel Sellers AKA 'Isabella Kalua', 6, last seen asleep in bdrm, Waimanalo, 12 Sep 2021*Arrests

Is the blue house theirs? Houses there look pretty small, that's a small house for 4 children? Also, houses don't have a lot of glass. Is that to keep them cool? Is it very hot there?

TIA
Yes, houses are generally smaller in Hawaii due to scarce land, etc. That's a decent sized house, by local standards, and a normal family home. It's very new, as well. Lack of glass to keep house cooler, plus keep building costs down. Lots of homes here are single wall construction, too, with no insulation. The weather is fairly hot and humid all year long. Very tropical.

I can't believe the family are having to strive to keep this in the public eye. Why?! A 6 year old child is missing! An incident as serious as this should never just become old news and forgotten about. She needs to be found. I find it unbelievable that the Police aren't actively searching. I really hope she is found and the ones that love her can find peace. Like her aunt in the video says, she just wants to bring her home. :(

Three more links to news coverage about the $10,000 reward donation by an anonymous donor. What a great thing for "her" (according to Crime Stoppers) to do!

Anonymous donor adds $10K to CrimeStoppers reward for Isabella Kalua info

CrimeStoppers and the Honolulu Police Department announced that an additional $10,000 has been added to the $1,000 reward for any information leading to the person responsible for the disappearance of 6-year-old missing Waimanalo girl, Isabella Kalua, or for information leading to her recovery.

The anonymous donor “just wants to do her part,” said CrimeStoppers Coordinator Chris Kim. She does not know the family members and asked to remain anonymous.

Reward upped by $10K for information in case of missing Isabella Kalua

$10,000 added to reward for information in Isabella Kalua disappearance

Hello everyone.
I can’t stop thinking about Ariel. It makes me furious there’s hardly no buzz for her. Her whole life was misery and not even now she gets what she deserved.
Wanted to check:
Are we allowed to discuss the video that surfaced of her limping, on her way to court with her adoptive family for the hearing they were called into due to being reported to CPS?

Hello everyone.
I can’t stop thinking about Ariel. It makes me furious there’s hardly no buzz for her. Her whole life was misery and not even now she gets what she deserved.
Wanted to check:
Are we allowed to discuss the video that surfaced of her limping, on her way to court with her adoptive family for the hearing they were called into due to being reported to CPS?
Welcome to Websleuths!!! You're in good company, everyone posting here feels the same way as you. WHY isn't this case getting national media attention? WHY is LE so silent, no press conferences or media updates?

The video cannot be found on MSM, so no it cannot be discussed here :(

Have the adoptive parents been named as POIs? Does anyone think someone in the biological family could be involved? I have a lot of issues with the adoptive parents, their history, their behavior, the items that have been found which tie to this case.
JMO MOO

Have the adoptive parents been named as POIs? Does anyone think someone in the biological family could be involved? I have a lot of issues with the adoptive parents, their history, their behavior, the items that have been found which tie to this case.
JMO MOO
not that I’m aware of. I’m sure there’s going plenty on behind the scenes. They just need to find her before they can do more

OCT 27, 2021
Missing girl’s loved ones say their requests to authorities for updates have been ignored (hawaiinewsnow.com)
More than six weeks after 6-year-old Isabella “Ariel” Kalua disappeared, loved ones and community members are renewing their push for answers.

On Wednesday morning, a small group gathered outside the Kalihi building that houses one of the state’s Child Welfare Services office.

They want the agency to know they haven’t forgotten about Isabella.

[...]

Meanwhile, an online petition related to the case had about 1,800 signatures Wednesday afternoon.

The petition said there was a court hearing next month regarding the family adoption of the missing girl’s younger sibling. A spokesperson for CWS could not verify that or comment on the case.

[...]

Also notable from the article that was just linked (highlighted.) It gets frustrating when there are no current news items, but Hawaii News Now makes it clear that they HPD declines their many requests for interviews and updates. It is only because of the biological family's efforts that her name is kept in the news.

Hawaii News Now has repeatedly asked HPD for interviews and updates in recent weeks. A request was declined again Wednesday.

A department spokesperson instead sent another statement that said they continue to investigate and pointed out the increased reward that made headlines last week.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back