Hi Everyone....it's me, SQV

WOW! Great Day In The Morning!! I can hardly believe it! Wishes do come true! :D :)

A huge "Welcome back, SQV" - WS just hasn't been the same without you. Hope Tybee gets the AOL email thingy worked out for you quickly.

SQV, you have to know - you have been so very missed by all of us! No, not just for your enlightening reports on San Quentin & the scoop on SP - but for "you", the delightful gal that you are.

I've thought about you so often over the past couple of months and always kept you & your brother in my prayers. I was so afraid something may have been posted on the threads that may have put you, your family or brother in jeopardy. So glad to hear that it was a case of "burn-out" and not something more serious. Whew! I certainly know how zapped burn-out can leave you feeling.

OK - I know this is going to sound a bit spooky but I was thinking about you this morning - so, early this afternoon, I logged on to Websleuths and specifically accessed your profile - then all the threads you'd started. I began reading threads & posts I must have missed months ago. Hit on your *complete appeals process* thread .. Fascinating & informative stuff in an easy to understand language & format!

All I could think about was how much you were missed here and how grateful we all were for your shared insights, invaluable information and heartfelt comraderie. Over & over again, I wished that you would return. I signed off after a couple of hours of reading your threads.

When I signed on again this evening - the very first thread I saw was this one. Like magic or an answered prayer you were really back! Awesome!! Magic!! I'm delighted! <big grins> :D WooHoo! :woohoo:

It's so good to have you back! :)

13th Juror

SQV,so glad to see you.I do not post a lot but I read all.I have missed your posts,I've learned a lot from you.You are so welcome back...Take care~Nore

:blowkiss: Welcome back !! Can we still call you SQV?? We want you to be whoever you want to be,post about whatever you wish & know you are greatly loved & respected here. Just post about anything that makes you feel comfortable :blowkiss:

HI SQV

I just got in and recieved your email. Please check your email . The problem should be corrected now.

tybee

Hi SQV - What a great way to begin the day by coming here to see that we have head from you.

I enjoy your posts, whether they be about CDMSP or anything else, and I can understand why you needed to take a break.

I hope your family, and your brother are well.

You have really been missed, and it is so wonderful to have you back.

Have a great day.

Hugs - Darlene

Hello SQV, welcome back we missed you!

Welcome Back SQV.......I hadn't been to the Laci board in a long time until the other day. I was so sad to read that you had left.

I really look forward to posting with you again. :blowkiss:

YEAH!!!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

SQV is back!
I have missed your posts!!!

Unregistered said:
I've been trying to log in for days now and to no avail. I can't even re-register because I have an AOL account and apparently AOL has been banned for new registration.

I received an email from a member here asking specific questions about my reasoning behind deciding to remove myself from further discussion of Peterson..........I tried to send an email to the 'contact us' area on the first page of the site but have not received a response yet..........

I wanted to post a more clear explanation.........It wasn't for any of the reasons posted........I just got burned out from Peterson......

I have a few updates I'd like to post though but so far can't access my membership.........Anyone know what I can do?

welcome back , It's so nice to hear from you again , you just made my day .
You have been missed very much on here .

So happy to hear that you are AMONG us again. Truth is so welcome, we get so little of it from elsewhere, when WE all are working on the different crimes.

I have been writing a murder mystery so my time has been limited on line here, I am slow but sure, so welcome back, SQV. I for one did not know that ISP :behindbar was bald, does he shave his head or did they do that for him???

, what in the heck are those two fellows doing to that picture, my eyes are so bad, I cannot tell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see you back, SQV!

I was really worried that some way, somehow you or your brother were harmed in some way through your posting. Big brother syndrome, I guess.

You are a gifted writer and your posts are always interesting. Pick a forum, any forum and enjoy. You can be a regular poster on just about anything other than Peterson. That should be a nice change of pace.

I haven't been around much, either. Been having some sort of cyber invasion in the form of adware, malware, data miners, and out and out viruses. I have more virus and adware protection running than I have regular programs. I won't post any links or anything, as I won't risk inadvertently passing anything along.

But coming here to read and post is like a night out with old friends, and I won't let anyone take that away from me.

p.s. Jovin, if you're reading, we are still on a mission. I'm determined to get the bast*rds one way or another! I know there is some self-perpetuating adware trying to access my PC from a remote desktop. I keep the firewall locked if I'm not online. I keep looking through my files, but it must be a hidden file. I'll get to it one of these days and I'll report these people in a heartbeat. And I'll have the biggest smile on my face!!!

Keep an eye on your PC, SQV. If you get a lot of adware, AOL offers free stuff that can help with that. It works pretty well, too.

Have fun!

See you around the forums.

Smidgeon

HEY SQV!! {wavey guy}

good to see you back posting! Did you receive my pm? just curious!

Welcome back!

:dance:

Watchman/Kray/Unregistered

You are a freakshow, scram, go away, get a life.

OK now you can go peddle your dribble somewhere else.

smidgeon said:
Glad to see you back, SQV!

I was really worried that some way, somehow you or your brother were harmed in some way through your posting. Big brother syndrome, I guess.

You are a gifted writer and your posts are always interesting. Pick a forum, any forum and enjoy. You can be a regular poster on just about anything other than Peterson. That should be a nice change of pace.

I haven't been around much, either. Been having some sort of cyber invasion in the form of adware, malware, data miners, and out and out viruses. I have more virus and adware protection running than I have regular programs. I won't post any links or anything, as I won't risk inadvertently passing anything along.

But coming here to read and post is like a night out with old friends, and I won't let anyone take that away from me.

p.s. Jovin, if you're reading, we are still on a mission. I'm determined to get the bast*rds one way or another! I know there is some self-perpetuating adware trying to access my PC from a remote desktop. I keep the firewall locked if I'm not online. I keep looking through my files, but it must be a hidden file. I'll get to it one of these days and I'll report these people in a heartbeat. And I'll have the biggest smile on my face!!!

Keep an eye on your PC, SQV. If you get a lot of adware, AOL offers free stuff that can help with that. It works pretty well, too.

Have fun!

See you around the forums.

Smidgeon
Hi everyone.........Thansk so much for all the welcomes.

Smidgeon? I too was aflicted with virus'........I mean wormie things and all kinds of nonsense..........Maybe you remember me complaining that I was struggling with typing when I was last here........What a nightmare........but I did like you and just patch it all up........with protection programs.........Frustrating to say the least.......it even effect my modem so much so that I just had to replace it..........My C drive disappeared......my programs froze......it was awful..........I feel for you..........

Niner said:
HEY SQV!! {wavey guy}

good to see you back posting! Did you receive my pm? just curious!

Welcome back!

:dance:
Hi Niner........I'm checking through Pm's now..........I am trying to get myself up to speed and failing miserably...........hahaha.

tybee204 said:
Watchman/Kray/Unregistered

You are a freakshow, scram, go away, get a life.

OK now you can go peddle your dribble somewhere else.

Excellent job of catching & deleting the obnoxious troll dribble from our forums, Tybee.

I guess some undisciplined folks just have nothing better to do with their lives than attack or needle one of our most popular members. Seems to me he, she or they are starved for attention and attempting to disrupt WS and the flow of SQ information in any way they can.

Other than you or another Mod - I hope everyone here will refrain from quoting or responding to such posts. If we all ignore the troll by denying them the attention they seek - they will slink back into their hole.

Tybee, I'm glad you're on top of the situation! Great job! :D

13th Juror

13th Juror said:

Excellent job of catching & deleting the obnoxious troll dribble from our forums, Tybee.

I guess some undisciplined folks just have nothing better to do with their lives than attack or needle one of our most popular members. Seems to me he, she or they are starved for attention and attempting to disrupt WS and the flow of SQ information in any way they can.

Other than you or another Mod - I hope everyone here will refrain from quoting or responding to such posts. If we all ignore the troll by denying them the attention they seek - they will slink back into their hole.

Tybee, I'm glad you're on top of the situation! Great job! :D

13th Juror
Gee.........I missed it! Do I have stalkers? hahaha! I guess the fire is just too hot for some!

So glad to see you back! One reason why you are so refreshing is because you evoke good feelings in us here, compared to the yukky feelings that we experience about SP.

You are our heroine. I, for one, shall not badger you with any more questions. You must feel badgered enough. I'm just glad you are back.

Kaly

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back