ú

Identified! HI- Kailua-Kona, Skeletal remains found in empty lot, 12 Dec 2018- Kevin Anderson

Discussion in 'Identified!' started by Pennysmom1, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Pennysmom1

Pennysmom1 Well-Known Member

01-17-19 Skeletal remains identified

Big Island Police have identified the skeletal remains found on, (December 12, 2018), on an empty lot off of Ali’i Drive in Kailua-Kona, as 52-year-old Kevin Anderson, of Kailua-Kona. Positive identification was established by dental records.

Anderson was reported missing on, (July 18, 2013), when he had left his residence on foot to go swimming at Honl’s Beach. When he failed to return home between 10:00 a.m., and 12:00 p.m, his mother reported him missing

http://bigislandnow.com/2013/07/26/kona-visitor-missing-for-more-than-a-week/

2. KaylaraOwl

KaylaraOwl Well-Known Member

Admin should mark this case as identified

YaYa_521 likes this.
  3. YaYa_521

YaYa_521 Every Body's Name Matters

:) You may have but if you didn't know ... press "report post" then type a message notifying admin of "identified", "located", "found deceased", etc. I'm rather new and was happy when someone let me know that's how it's done. I reported this thread already. ;)

Blurgle likes this.
  4. Darling136

Darling136 Staff member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

This was already changed some days ago ;-) seems that only a fellow mod left the post here which mislead you.

YaYa_521 likes this.
  5. YaYa_521

YaYa_521 Every Body's Name Matters

Ty. ;)