Missing pregnant Shanann Watts and her two daughter's bodies found, husband arrested
Join the latest discussion

hilary and chad

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by michelle, Jan 18, 2006.

1. michelle

michelle Joy comes in the Morning

2. MrsMush99

MrsMush99 Former Member

I hope they can work it out. I really liked them as a couple.

3. michelle

me too, i think it would be great, 13 years is alot of history.....

4. PaperDoll

PaperDoll When I'm Silent, I make the most sense

I hope they can work it out, too...I heard Hilary say on the Golden Globes that they are trying to work it out... 13 years is a lot of history.. hard to just let that go... If they can't work it out, I sure hope they can make it a peaceful parting.. then again, you know how Hollywood gossip is :rolleyes:

5. michelle

yea hollywood is too much but it would be nice to see a couple that actually reconciled after a seperation, maybe they could be an example to other couples that its ok to hit rough spots in marriages but it proves to stand the test of time....

6. indallas2

indallas2 New Member

I saw them together on the Golden Globes and hoped they were trying to work it out. Kudos to them for trying to make it work.

7. Amraann

Amraann Former Member

The article also said this

The actress, who won Oscars for "Boys Don't Cry" and "Million Dollar Baby," next stars in the Brian De Palma-directed crime drama, "The Black Dahlia."

That will be a movie I want to see.

8. Rachael

Rachael Team Rachael

I hope they can work it out too. They seem like a nice couple and they have been together for a long time. I wonder if it's another one of those career vs. child issues.

9. Jeana (DP)

Jeana (DP) Former Member

I think its one of those "career vs. no career" things. Some men can't handle their wives' success and Chad's pretty much been sitting around since 1993.

10. ellen13

ellen13 New Member

Maybe they can't have children together? You never know. But, she has certainly had an awesome career. Maybe he feels inferior?

11. nanandjim

nanandjim Former Member

From an article in People magazine (I think), I got the feeling that he wants to start a family, and she isn't ready to start one. That's a big issue; and I certainly hope that they will come to an agreement. Maybe, Hillary will see that you can have children and have a career, too!!

12. Marthatex

Marthatex New Member

Life Goes On was so good. I wonder why he hasn't gotten more work? Yes at 38 he probably wants a family. I see shades of Aniston/Pitt here. Doesn't she realize one of these days her career might not be so big, or the center of her life?

13. lilpony

lilpony New Member

I have probably been hearing over a year now, that Chad wants to start a family and she doesn't. Also I never see Chad in any films or in tv at all. And for sure thats a huge problem. She has a great career at this time and he doesn't have one at all, to my knowledge. I see them divorcing, but what do I know!

14. kato

kato New Member

He makes alot of guest appearances. I've seen him on "ER" and "Law & Order" to name a couple.