His Girlfriend Has Been Found

Discussion in 'Michelle Young' started by yadler, Dec 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yadler

yadler New Member

Did I miss this news on another thread? Her name is Michelle Money (that's right) and she is fully cooperating with LE. Why aren't I surprised. LE's best friend (cell phone) is now following where he was the night of the murder. Scott Peterson all over again.

2. Loading...

3. fran

fran Former Member

From what I've seen, and I could be wrong, she didn't go to LE, they came to her. So her cooperating is self-preservation mode. Whether she had anything to do with the crime, I have no idea.

I guess this guy didn't follow the SP case, some of the same mistakes. Computer records, multiple cell phones, too much alibi, avoiding the media and LE, lawyering up immediately. I wonder if the sunglasses in front of the cameras (ie, SP and the baseball cap) means there will be more g/f's coming out of the woodwork?

These guys never learn.

JMHO
    fran

4. raisincharlie

raisincharlie Racing Doesn't Lie

I suspect there may be a reason why LE confiscated travel documents for September to the Adams Mark -city unknown and for the Hampton Inn in Denver in October. A school teacher isn't likely to be jet setting about the country while school is in session. JMO

5. Samiya

Samiya Jason, you're pathetic

The Adam's Mark chain of hotels have a few locations. One is Denver Colorado.

I know.....I stayed there in 2001. Beautiful hotel to say the least :

6. raisincharlie

raisincharlie Racing Doesn't Lie

I'm thinking the Adams Mark receipts may be for the one in Orlando - just speculation based on the dates and the rumored time the affair started.

7. BarnGoddess

BarnGoddess Former Member

Well, which Adam's Mark and which Hampton Inn in Denver. I've stayed in both there. I did google on ChartOne and found their seminar schedule for 2007. There are locations and dates all over the country. I can't find a schedule for 2006. If you find one please post it. Perhaps there was a seminar (for doctors, etc) in Denver in October of 2006. If there was, then he had a legitimate reason for being there. If not, then well.....................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.