Hitler's alleged Great War 'lovechild' fought Nazis in WWII

Discussion in 'Up to the Minute' started by wfgodot, Feb 18, 2012.

1. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

Pretty compelling stuff. The story's been around for years, but the details have become especially revealing.

Did Hitler father a lovechild? New claims emerge that Fuhrer had a son with Frenchwoman
    much more at Daily Mail link above, including pictures, and a sidebar detailing another possible Hitler offspring, allegedly born to the Hon. Unity Mitford in England.

Hitler had son with French teen
    more at Telegraph link above

2. Loading...

3. Snick1946

Snick1946 New Member

This could be resolved with DNA testing. Some of Hitler's relatives are still alive and they have cooperated with researchers in the past when it was discovered that the family has Jewish and African ancestors. Not exactly what you'd expect. I wonder if this has ever been done?

4. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

If my mind serves me correctly it was. Some very large newspaper in Belgium carried the story and then somebody in 2009 I think wrote a book. Not the same book as Loret though obviously.

Loret's offspring have the chance to claim in Hitler's estate I think. Would there be royalties for "Mein Kampf"?

Don't quote me as I just recall my nephew translating from German to English out of the book so I'm thinking 2007 or so. Somewhere around there.

5. Lilachaze

Lilachaze New Member

Talk about Sin's of the father, imagine if you grew up with that always in your mind.

I can totally understand that.

6. HMSHood

HMSHood Admiral-Class Battlecruiser