HLN Coverage

IMO, Based on the silly reason she gave for DFS taking the kids, the cousin is either spinning the facts to make the family and TS look better, or she's passing on incorrect information told to her.

I just want to say Thank You to the Nancy Grace Program for having Marc Klaas speak about what is going on in this country, about his dear daughter, Polly, and about Aliahna. I could not stop crying. And I cannot stop crying now.

I swear, Marc, I'm going to write you in to be President, or on a ticket with John Walsh. Love you guys.

I am sorry if I sound harsh. I understand the confusion. But I don't condone family that continues to repeat the pain. I said no. I meant no. And no one to this day questions my stance. I didn't go to "uncle's" funeral. I don't care to hear about how he was nice in other ways. As if what he made me do is minimized by his kindness to others.

"he fed the homeless, and gave to orphans, and baked cookies at Christmas...
a lot of kids don't have it as good as you" So be a good little girl and shut up about it already. Was it really that bad?

These people are adults now. They have a choice. They don't have to go to Sunday dinner and pretend it is all okay. But they do :(

I applaud you for speaking up and telling your family about what happened. I did not do that for almost 30 years. I feel bad about that. So it was my fault that I had to sit through Sunday dinners with him because I never told the rest of the family what he had been doing. :sad:

I applaud you for speaking up and telling your family about what happened. I did not do that for almost 30 years. I feel bad about that. So it was my fault that I had to sit through Sunday dinners with him because I never told the rest of the family what he had been doing. :sad:

None of it is your fault!

:hug:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam