HOA Injunction limiting protestors-DENIED!

So what exactly does that mean anyway? The Anthony's have to go down to the empty lot to throw any temper tantrums? They can't water people walking down the sidewalk? I don't get it.
I wonder about the prayer vigil, will the A's still be able to have them at their house or will they also be outlawed or moved to the vacant lot?

I just called WESH and left a message for Jeff XXXXXXX for clarification. If I hear anything, I'll post it here. I think they'll probably fix it online before they'll call me back though. Even the receptionist said, "That IS confusing" :D

They said on the live report that the Anthony's have been engaging the protestors (part of the problem) and if they want to continue to engage them they would have to go down to the spot selected.

Fat chance! :)

They said on the live report that the Anthony's have been engaging the protestors (part of the problem) and if they want to continue to engage them they would have to go down to the spot selected.

Fat chance! :)

I agree, it's very unlikely that the Anthonys will go down the block and engage protesters.

About time the HOA finally recognizes that the problem lies with the Anthony's and that they alone can resolve it by getting Casey to cooperate, throwing her back in jail, and not confronting the protesters! Hope the HOA can evict the Anthonys!:clap::clap::clap:

Now, if only the neighbors would also learn where to squarely place the correct blame! Hope the Guardian Angels are gone!

:clap:

So, last I read, they were meeting at 8 am this morning. Was it approved, denied, what?

Local channel 13 news has reported that the judge denied the homeowners' associations's request for an injunction against the protestors again due to the fact that the hoa failed to give the protestors adequate notice of the filing.

So, this is the 3rd time they denied it. How many times can they go back in? What a wonderful world we live in.

So what exactly does that mean anyway? The Anthony's have to go down to the empty lot to throw any temper tantrums? They can't water people walking down the sidewalk? I don't get it.

The Court was not happy with notice.

In fact, the court pointed out in its ruling that it was not convinced that the Plaintiffs could not serve notice on particulat individual protestors in light of the fact that the Anthony's have pro-Anthony supporters who are also protesting. Court wanted ot know if they actually knew any of their supporters or had tried to ascertain who any of these people were.

Court was not impressed by the "angry mob" argument.....

Meanwhile, new video on wesh indicates OCSO has requested the vigils be held indoors or in the back yard. Link is already in daily updates.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back