Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #1 ***ARREST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie · 1m
Zachary Adams preliminary hearing has been set for March 17. #HollyBobo

https://twitter.com/JordanBuie

Something wrong here. In Tennessee, you don't have a preliminary hearing if you have been indicted. The preliminary hearing is to determine whether your case should be bound over to a grand jury following an arrest by a law officer.

Most likely it is either his arraignment (which was reported to be set for the 11th) or a bond hearing. Could be a preliminary hearing on the assault, I guess.

Do we know what the cell reception is like in that area?
When we are in a bad reception area I can send a text that doesn't send for a while.
It won't send until it has enough service.
I wonder if facebook posts from a phone work the same way?

I don't think it is the same. At least my phone isn't. If I don't have a signal, I can't even get to FB from my phone.

I'm sure you guys have discussed this at length in the past, but this just does NOT add up for me.

7:40 a.m.: A close neighbor of the Bobos walks out of his home to go to his construction job, hears a scream from the Bobos' house, tells his mother about it and goes on to work.

• 7:45 a.m.: The neighbor's mother calls Karen Bobo and tells a school secretary to relay a message about the scream. This is also the time Holly Bobo usually would leave for school to arrive at 7:55 a.m.

• 7:50 a.m.: A barking dog wakes Clint Bobo up. He notices his sister's car still in the driveway and calls his mother's cellphone at school. His mother does not have the phone with her but receives the message from the school secretary, phones home and talks to her son, who tells her that Holly Bobo's car is still there.

• 7:55 a.m.: Karen Bobo calls 911 from school; she reaches the wrong county's emergency dispatcher. Clint Bobo looks out the window and sees a man dressed in camouflage walking with his sister toward the woods. Clint Bobo calls his sister's phone and gets voicemail; he also calls her boyfriend's phone and gets voicemail.

• A little before 8 a.m.: Karen Bobo calls her house again. Her son tells her that he saw his sister and her boyfriend walking toward the woods. Karen Bobo tells him that the man is not Holly Bobo's boyfriend and to call 911.

• 8 a.m.: Clint Bobo gets a loaded pistol at his mother's request and walks out the back door through an open garage attached to the house. He sees a puddle of blood near his sister's car. His neighbor's mother pulls up the driveway to say she heard screams 15 or 20 minutes ago. Clint Bobo then calls 911. At nursing school, a few of Holly Bobo's classmates wonder why she's not there; one thought she might have been in a car wreck.

Clint doesn't hear the scream, but is woken up 10 minutes after the scream by a barking dog? Okay, this would make sense if Holly was already in the woods, or closer to the woods than the house. But when exactly was Clint supposed to have seen Holly and the person he thought was Drew bending down in the carport? When did he supposedly hear them arguing? Or has that never been verified?

I'm sure you guys have discussed this at length in the past, but this just does NOT add up for me.

7:40 a.m.: A close neighbor of the Bobos walks out of his home to go to his construction job, hears a scream from the Bobos' house, tells his mother about it and goes on to work.

• 7:45 a.m.: The neighbor's mother calls Karen Bobo and tells a school secretary to relay a message about the scream. This is also the time Holly Bobo usually would leave for school to arrive at 7:55 a.m.

• 7:50 a.m.: A barking dog wakes Clint Bobo up. He notices his sister's car still in the driveway and calls his mother's cellphone at school. His mother does not have the phone with her but receives the message from the school secretary, phones home and talks to her son, who tells her that Holly Bobo's car is still there.

• 7:55 a.m.: Karen Bobo calls 911 from school; she reaches the wrong county's emergency dispatcher. Clint Bobo looks out the window and sees a man dressed in camouflage walking with his sister toward the woods. Clint Bobo calls his sister's phone and gets voicemail; he also calls her boyfriend's phone and gets voicemail.

• A little before 8 a.m.: Karen Bobo calls her house again. Her son tells her that he saw his sister and her boyfriend walking toward the woods. Karen Bobo tells him that the man is not Holly Bobo's boyfriend and to call 911.

• 8 a.m.: Clint Bobo gets a loaded pistol at his mother's request and walks out the back door through an open garage attached to the house. He sees a puddle of blood near his sister's car. His neighbor's mother pulls up the driveway to say she heard screams 15 or 20 minutes ago. Clint Bobo then calls 911. At nursing school, a few of Holly Bobo's classmates wonder why she's not there; one thought she might have been in a car wreck.

Clint doesn't hear the scream, but is woken up 10 minutes after the scream by a barking dog? Okay, this would make sense if Holly was already in the woods, or closer to the woods than the house. But when exactly was Clint supposed to have seen Holly and the person he thought was Drew bending down in the carport? When did he supposedly hear them arguing? Or has that never been verified?

discussion about the timeline is fine.. but please keep in mind that we are not speculating about family members.

just jumping off of your post.

http://www.waff.com/story/24915691/...tm_source=plus.google.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Investigators dig up porch in connection to Cullman, AL woman's 2009 disappearance
Posted: Mar 07, 2014

Cullman County Sheriff Mike Rainey says they have followed numerous leads and have questioned many people over the years to try to solve the case. He said Friday this is still considered a "missing persons" case, but they do believe at some point Franklin met up with foul play.

The sheriff said the latest lead is the result of a three-month-long investigation. Investigators developed new information that gave them probable cause to obtain a search warrant for a property located at 1140 County Road 1136.

http://www.cullmantimes.com/breakin...e-in-2009-Tabitha-Franklin-missing-woman-case

Tabitha Franklin, 29, of Cullman, AL has been missing since Aug. 8, 2009. At the time of her disappearance she had blond hair, was 5 feet, 2 inches tall and weighed approximately 140 pounds.

Ironic coincidence between the timing of the Holly Bobo search warrants and the Tabitha Franklin search warrants; both having the meth connection?

Google Maps
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Ben...0a138d505f!2m2!1d-86.8436124!2d34.1748208!3e0

My two or three cents worth ....

Don't get too cemented to the concept that ZA was the one that led HB into the woods. True, he has been charged with especially aggravated kidnapping, but I highly suspect others will be charged with that as well. Anyone involved with the kidnapping and later detention will be charged with the same crimes.

Look at it this way. The way the old westerns portray bank robberies, there were usually two or three robbers that went into the bank with guns drawn, two or three bad guys on the lookout outside and at least one holding the reins of all the horses. When the good sheriff and his posse rounded up the gang, they were all charged with bank robbery. Same here. I think ultimately we are dealing with a group that will all be charged with especially aggravated kidnapping and felony murder.

If you look at it that way, it could have been another member of the gang that actually led her into the woods. ZA may have been in his truck waiting to drive them away, and while he waited he posted to FB.

Bottom line ... keep an open mind that there may well be others involved when confronted with how to explain details that have already been reported and may be reported in the future.

Exactly my thought process..I do not believe for one minute that he acted alone, in any of his crimes...I do not believe drug manufacturing and sales, are his only activities...We may never know who all is involved, however I am most interested in knowing how many are involved and how others in the community may or may not have played a part, or led, most of the activities he was engaged in...

Let's not question Clint at all. Yes, I had questions early on. There was so little info and it was confusing. But Clint is innocent. Bless him, Lord, because he is suffering and hurting. I'm sure he questions everything about that morning, again and again. We all would. But he shouldn't. He did the best he could...and I know Holly would appreciate us leaving him alone.

My two or three cents worth ....

Don't get too cemented to the concept that ZA was the one that led HB into the woods. True, he has been charged with especially aggravated kidnapping, but I highly suspect others will be charged with that as well. Anyone involved with the kidnapping and later detention will be charged with the same crimes.

Look at it this way. The way the old westerns portray bank robberies, there were usually two or three robbers that went into the bank with guns drawn, two or three bad guys on the lookout outside and at least one holding the reins of all the horses. When the good sheriff and his posse rounded up the gang, they were all charged with bank robbery. Same here. I think ultimately we are dealing with a group that will all be charged with especially aggravated kidnapping and felony murder.

If you look at it that way, it could have been another member of the gang that actually led her into the woods. ZA may have been in his truck waiting to drive them away, and while he waited he posted to FB.

Bottom line ... keep an open mind that there may well be others involved when confronted with how to explain details that have already been reported and may be reported in the future.

I do believe there will be others who are involved. I think everyone is keeping an open mind to that possibility already.

But personally, I do think ZA is the master mind and ring leader of the group others who may be involved. I don't see him as being less involved but the very one that concocted this plan.

IMO

I think Holly's scream might have woke Clint up, but he didn't know it. I've woken up due to a loud noise, though my mind didn't process the noise and I merely deducted that was the cause of waking up.

Just a possibility.

This is my personal opinion and not necessarily the opinion of Websleuths LLC. Feel free to respectfully disagree.

Ok I have been thinking since I read this article this morning.

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/2...bly-connected-to-previous-attempted-abduction

by Todd Walker

CENTERVILLE, Tenn – Three months before Holly Bobo disappeared, a Centerville woman said a man who matches the description of Bobo's accused killer, tried to grab her on her front porch.

Officials with the Centerville Police Department said Heather Sullivan reported a white male attempted to kidnap her three years ago. On January 23, 2011, Sullivan called Centerville Police saying a tall, skinny man with dark hair tried to grab her as she walked out of her home around 5:30 a.m.

Police said Sullivan screamed and the man took off on foot. To this day, her case has remained unsolved.

Sources told NewsChannel 5 when Zachary Adams, the man accused of killing Bobo, was arrested, Sullivan said he was also the man who tried to kidnap her.

We have read in other cases that a suspect will or may have failed attempts before they finally are successful in kidnapping someone.

Also this woman's home was burned to the ground after then. I don't know the date of the fire or if they thought it was arson. Does anyone know more about the fire?

Does anyone think ZA may have wanted to become a serial killer?

He has all the ear markings for one imo.

Hurts and kills animals.
Hurts humans when he doesn't get his way.
Seems sexually explicit on his social media page.
From what I have read he likes to start fires.
Reads anti-social books- likes movie about female who was kidnapped and raped iirc.
Seems to be narcissistic and has no conscience when it comes to any of his wrongdoings.

This is just all speculation on my part though.

It certainly seems like it.

From this MSM link: http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24909729/accused-killer-you-never-was-you-stupid-wh

"That evidence comes from accused killer Zachary Adams' own Facebook page -- and the timing could be especially critical.

Through a source, we were able to obtain access to Zach Adams' Facebook page -- and there we discovered a post apparently made within minutes of Holly's disappearance.

Bobo disappeared from her Decatur County home on April 13, 2011. Her brother told investigators he last saw his sister being pulled into the woods by a man dressed in camouflage.

That was about 7:30 in the morning.

Which makes the post on accused killer Zachary Adams' Facebook page so troubling.

His words: "You never was you stupid *advertiser censored*."

Even more disturbing, the date and time of the post: April 13th, 7:39 a.m.

That's within minutes of Holly Bobo's disappearance."

<eta: so this would mean he was participating in an abduction and who knows what else, while posting on fb at the same time? Was she restrained by 7:39?> <eta: or deceased?>

Two things:

#1 I was so relieved to see the caption under the picture of all of those people gingerly eating at the coon hunt...they were eating beans. My mind wandered for a moment there. :facepalm:

#2 "You never was"...What do you think he was referring to when he said "was"? Pretty? I can't figure out what he is implying.

From this MSM link: http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24909729/accused-killer-you-never-was-you-stupid-wh

"That evidence comes from accused killer Zachary Adams' own Facebook page -- and the timing could be especially critical.

Through a source, we were able to obtain access to Zach Adams' Facebook page -- and there we discovered a post apparently made within minutes of Holly's disappearance.

BBM aka one of his friends or family has given them access, possibly to try and muddy the waters and get some "reasonable doubt" in there.

Looking at the timeline, if Clint's timing is right (and he may well have been the one with a clock to hand) I think it was posted just before Holly was taken.

On the other thread someone said that there were no posts for 2011 on ZA's FB - remember than unless you're a friend, all you see is public posts and other stuff can be hidden.

Hope as well as LE getting phone records, Facebook will be cooperating.

None of those times are concrete. I think much of that could be shifted backwards in time, too. IMHO I think events started around 7:30. The sequence is probably ok (I dispute the variations between neighbor and neighbors mother) but we don't know ANY specific times for anything. We also don't know how close in relation to each other some of the events were. I think some happened simultaneously, not spread apart like above.

Not hearing something when you are asleep is perfectly normal. The noise can wake you or make you start to wake up, but you don't exactly recall what it was that woke you. No one ever said he woke up 10 minutes after the scream. I think it was within a minute.

Since Holly had a major exam at 8 AM I would not be surprised if she did not get a bit of an early head start that day too. Things could have started at 7:15 to 7:30.

Clint said in a TV interview when he was waking up he heard strange voices in the yard and thought perhaps it was a utility reader or someone. Then he heard/saw his sister in the garage in a heated conversation and assumed it was Holly and Drew breaking up.

I guess Tennessee does not have the 3 strikes and you are out rule, or this never would have happened. this jerk was was a career criminal.

Sooooo.....if holly was not stalked at the coon hunt, we need to figure out how they came into contact, and when.

None of those times are concrete. I think much of that could be shifted backwards in time, too. IMHO I think events started around 7:30. The sequence is probably ok (I dispute the variations between neighbor and neighbors mother) but we don't know ANY specific times for anything. We also don't know how close in relation to each other some of the events were. I think some happened simultaneously, not spread apart like above.

Not hearing something when you are asleep is perfectly normal. The noise can wake you or make you start to wake up, but you don't exactly recall what it was that woke you. No one ever said he woke up 10 minutes after the scream. I think it was within a minute.

Since Holly had a major exam at 8 AM I would not be surprised if she did not get a bit of an early head start that day too. Things could have started at 7:15 to 7:30.

Clint said in a TV interview when he was waking up he heard strange voices in the yard and thought perhaps it was a utility reader or someone. Then he heard/saw his sister in the garage in a heated conversation and assumed it was Holly and Drew breaking up.

maybe earlier if ZA's FB post at 7:39 was about holly.

Not that many people live in Darden and it seems logical enough that the Adams' and Bobos at least knew of each other. I bet they had mutual friends, etc. Holly's mom did teach ZA in school. It is also logical that someone as visible in the community (singing in church etc.) would be known/recognized, at least casually.

I guess Tennessee does not have the 3 strikes and you are out rule, or this never would have happened. this jerk was was a career criminal.

Sooooo.....if holly was not stalked at the coon hunt, we need to figure out how they came into contact, and when.

Marc Klaas said that California was going to repeal the three strikes law, which has successfully reduced crime in that state. I'm not sure if it went through or not as I heard him say this last year. I sure hope they were able to keep it. :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288