Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #1 ***ARREST***

Discussion in 'Holly Bobo' started by nursebeeme, Mar 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pieper4

pieper4 Active Member

Either he brought it in, meaning the strip search was ineffective, or he scored while locked up (guards?) Oopsie either way.

2. sophiebelle

sophiebelle New Member

So was he caught off guard when arrested and didn't have time to dump the meth, or was he really thinking they wouldn't search? If anybody knows jail procedures...it's this man.

3. pieper4

pieper4 Active Member

4. Lovejac

Lovejac Well-Known Member

Seriously? :floorlaugh:

5. Dr. Know?

Dr. Know? Former Member

6. Wondergirl

Wondergirl Well-Known Member

Is there no end to that evil soul? Really makes me sick. What a lowlife.

7. ThoughtFox

ThoughtFox Expecting the Unexpected

Yes, you are right, that's what usually happens. But as I wrote, these are early days. Even high-profile cases often go through more than one attorney before trial.

8. Lovejac

Lovejac Well-Known Member

9. Dr. Know?

Dr. Know? Former Member

I heard straight from a jail inmate out here that in our local county jail while he visited, he could buy meth.

ZA may have a healthy commissary account to obtain it?

10. Bittiness39

Bittiness39 New Member

Time to SOBER up. Gotta say it. Tired of this nonsense.

11. jggordo

jggordo Well-Known Member

Well, they said they moved him to another county because of "overcrowding". Maybe there wasn't enough junk to go around. So he took his "to go". JMO

12. Bittiness39

Bittiness39 New Member

I have to say in my spare time. Dealt with many types of addicts. Alcoholics, food addicts, drug addicts. Meth is the worst. Absolute worst. IMO. Just from a helping stand point. Food addicts are a second in that they will relationalize everything they do because you need food to live. My stomach is bigger. I Have worse hunger pains than most. I try to watch what I eat. Meth addicts are a completely different breed of addict. Very scary actually. I have met and tried to help all types from alcohol to heroine to cocaine to anything...meth addicts are very very different.

13. Dr. Know?

Dr. Know? Former Member

actionnews5 ‏@actionnews5 · 2m
    #Breaking hear 911 calls w/ Zach Adams & his grandpa & get new details revealed a the TN Capitol today in the #HollyBobo case at 10 #AN5

https://twitter.com/actionnews5

Where are they?

14. NotALawyer

NotALawyer Member

So if meth is being distributed in jail, then maybe he has friends inside (Guards? Higher ups?) who he has supplied for a jail ring. Maybe the same people "protecting" him from arrest all this time? Maybe some people discouraging any tipsters from coming forward - if people feared he had some LE in on his "business."

Just a thought since there had been so much talk about "connections" that might have dissuade any talk.

15. Rallibella

Rallibella Well-Known Member

Just such a sad story all around. Praying for justice.

16. Dr. Know?

Dr. Know? Former Member

17. pieper4

pieper4 Active Member

No clue.... but if they are/were to be 911 calls w/ZA and granddad... that couldn't be the HB case directly, could it? Confused.

18. mck16

mck16 New Member

i have heard it is easier to get drugs inside the prison than out on the street. jmo

19. Dr. Know?

Dr. Know? Former Member

I thought about that too but wanted to hear them anyway. This monster of a person has me clueless after seeing his scrawny self at court today. Even his voice is different than I pictured it to be compared to his crazy looking picture smiling on facebook. He must be coming down hard from that meth addiction. That's the way it goes.

So far it's like that twitter doesn't have the facts yet. Their news link is all messed up for me so can't view the news there. It sounded exciting like the article said we'd be hearing more information in the next 30 days. Is that during or in 30 days? Aww, the hype maybe?

20. jggordo

jggordo Well-Known Member

I really wonder, if it were not for the fact that he was at the State hearing and trying to make a point would he/they have disclosed this little mishap?

In my opinion TN has some real problems when it comes to transparency in the Judicial system. All of a sudden the media and LE are dragging out 911 tapes from Grandpa, sketches from (alleged) attempted kidnappings, and we could go on and on. A real look in the rearview mirror at an evil man that they have been looking at them right in front of their faces all along.

What a shame. Just my opinions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.