Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #1 ***ARREST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coon's hunted mainly for their skins, but they can be eaten. You have to remove glands first, though, without rupturing them.

I grew up hunting coon :)

In the South if you can shoot it, you can eat it. Raccoons, squirrels, armadillos, opossums, alligator, rattlesnake... all fair game.

Carley Gordon ‏@WSMVCarley · 11m
Big exclusive on the #HollyBobo case tonight at 5 and 6. Zach Adams' mom talks. She has a message for Holly's mom and family. @WSMV

https://twitter.com/WSMVCarley

Here in Kentucky, the guys will spend one night coon hunting, then spend a week to find their dogs! Never made any sense to me.

LOL. "I gotta see a man about a dog..." :floorlaugh:

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie · 37s
Zach Adams was arrested on multiple drug charge in a state park on April 4, 2011. He was released the next day on a $12,500 bond. #HollyBobo

https://twitter.com/JordanBuie

In a lot of areas racoons are NOT an endangered species and are actually over populated. you can live in the middle of Tampa and get 20 in your back yard at night time.

Tampa Coon Convention?

I live in California also. It was prop 36, passed in 2012. You're correct, it was an amendment to ensure that the strikes only apply to serious and violent crimes. It was a much needed amendment and makes you wonder why the original law wasn't written that way from the start...

I agree! The original law was too vague in my opinion. It did specify violent offenses, but also mentioned "serious offenses". Unfortunately, anything above a minor traffic ticket, could be deemed a serious offense depending on the judge. Also there was the whole "war on drugs" where being in possession of a controlled substance was considered a serious offense.

But none of that has ever been outlined in anything official. Like a police log etc. Again "around" 7:29 can be 7:19, etc.

For a long time it was said Holly was wearing white sneakers too, and after a few months it was changed to flip flops...

Well, all we have to go on is what we were told...and I feel that 7:29 is not time that would be thrown around randomly. The friend said the phone call ended at 7:29am. But as we've all said from the start, LE has never given us a timeline. So its basically a shoot in the dark all the way around.

Hmm. That Facebook post is concerning to me. In 2011, folks didn't really post to FB via smart phones - or at least it wasn't regular practice. Heck, he may have not even owned a smart phone at that point. I didn't. I had a Blackberry for work and a Samsung flip phone for personal use. Also, she lived in BFE, so cell/Wifi access was probably non-existent.

If he posted that from home, it isn't likely that he is the perp, given the timeline, IMO. LE needs to release some of what they have on this guy to clear up the doubts. I fear they may have just honed in on him because he bragged about doing it, which is something stupid people do rather than evil, calculating perpetrators.

JMO

None of those times are concrete. I think much of that could be shifted backwards in time, too. IMHO I think events started around 7:30. The sequence is probably ok (I dispute the variations between neighbor and neighbors mother) but we don't know ANY specific times for anything. We also don't know how close in relation to each other some of the events were. I think some happened simultaneously, not spread apart like above.

Not hearing something when you are asleep is perfectly normal. The noise can wake you or make you start to wake up, but you don't exactly recall what it was that woke you. No one ever said he woke up 10 minutes after the scream. I think it was within a minute.

Since Holly had a major exam at 8 AM I would not be surprised if she did not get a bit of an early head start that day too. Things could have started at 7:15 to 7:30.

Clint said in a TV interview when he was waking up he heard strange voices in the yard and thought perhaps it was a utility reader or someone. Then he heard/saw his sister in the garage in a heated conversation and assumed it was Holly and Drew breaking up.
http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...-before-Holly-Bobo-s-abduction?nclick_check=1

Snippet from http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/04/ijvm.01.html

Interview on Jane Velez-Mitchell with Bobo family:

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Ok. Clint, it was about 7:30 in the morning. Where were you? What vantage point and what did you see?

C. BOBO: I was asleep in my bedroom and I was awoken by the sounds of our house dog barking.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: And what did you see?

C. BOBO: I saw the silhouette of two people in our garage. At the time I had no idea who either one of the people were. And then come to realize later that that was my sister and her abductor.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Wait, in the garage?

You were -- how do you -- when you`re asleep -- I`m just trying to get a picture. You`re asleep and then how do you see what`s going on in the garage? Ok, the dog barks, you wake up. Are you on the same level -- it`s all one floor.

CB admits that it was around 7:30 when he saw HB and a guy in camo in the garage. Give or take a few minutes.

Given some of the info CB provided (its sad how he's been persecuted since this happened) I think the Camo guy startled HB causing her to scream maybe drop some stuff out of her hand (what the neighbor) heard/ caused dogs to bark.... Camo guy is trying to get HB to come with him, they're kneeling picking up her stuff (CB sees a heated argument and heard HB say No, why? my guess in response to Camo demanding her to go with him). CB thinks its her and the bf, closes blinds. At some point Camo strikes HB to get her to comply, Mom calls and tells CB that isn't Drew, CB looks out to see HB being taken away.

Hi there! Just wanted to say that I have been using Facebook on my phone for years. I know for sure I was using it in 2009 for anyone that was wondering. It was out before 2011 if that clears anything up.

Hmm. That Facebook post is concerning to me. In 2011, folks didn't really post to FB via smart phones - or at least it wasn't regular practice. Heck, he may have not even owned a smart phone at that point. I didn't. I had a Blackberry for work and a Samsung flip phone for personal use. Also, she lived in BFE, so cell/Wifi access was probably non-existent.

If he posted that from home, it isn't likely that he is the perp, given the timeline, IMO. LE needs to release some of what they have on this guy to clear up the doubts. I fear they may have just honed in on him because he bragged about doing it, which is something stupid people do rather than evil, calculating perpetrators.

JMO

In 2011, most of my friends here in rural Alabama had iPhones and would most certainly have been able to post to FB. We built our house that year, and I constantly uploaded new photos of construction updates for my parents who live out of state.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Hi there! Just wanted to say that I have been using Facebook on my phone for years. I know for sure I was using it in 2009 for anyone that was wondering. It was out before 2011 if that clears anything up.

Welcome to Websleuths!

:welcome:

JMO

I know it seems like just yesterday (I hear ten years ago and still think 1990s) but the first iphone came out in 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021