Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #1 ***ARREST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC I believe this Tuesday may be prelim on the assault charge. TN needs to invest in a light-rail system between all these jails for the A-Train. These fools are going to need it. Just you see. JMO

I think ZA is getting arraigned on Tuesday the 11th and has another court appearance on the 17th.

I noticed his MO is very much the same in both cases.

1. Young woman alone.
2. Early in the morning.
3. Suspect is on foot with no vehicle around. (Imo, he parks his vehicle out of sight)
4. Grabs both by the arm to lead them away.

imo

Both girls were blonde correct?
Out of curiosity, is his Mom also blonde?

The "A" Gang (also called the "A" Train, which I think is the original name) is not called thus because of Zach Adams. It is named for the fact that all of the young men involved have last names that begin with the letter "A." Just thought I would point that out....
And ZA is not the only hellion among them, of course. Demons flock together, you know.

Both girls were blonde correct?
Out of curiosity, is his Mom also blonde?

She is. At least bottle blonde based on the still that accompanied her first telephone interview w/a news outlet.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...n-Report-says-Zach-Adams-assaulted-an-officer

-During*the traffic stop in the park, Adams grabbed a small camouflage bag that contained drugs and ran from a park ranger.

-As the ranger pulled the bag out, Adams grabbed the bag and ran toward the woods.

-As Adams ran, he unzipped the bag and tried to pull out the contents.

-The ranger had to tackle Adams, who threw the bag of drugs into the woods and clawed at the ranger with his fingernails, according to the report.

-Adams was in possession of marijuana, liquid morphine sulfate and clonazepam, alprazolam, acetaminophen and hydrocodone pills, the report states.*

-The bag contained a spoon, two syringes, a pill bottle containing several partially smoked marijuana joints, a bottle of pills, a bottle labeled as liquid morphine sulphate and some lighters.

All those 'goodies' in the park ranger incident can commonly be used to afford a tweaker some sleep after their binge or to temper the high. Hydro can be injected. Klonopin is a favorite, as is Xanax.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...n-Report-says-Zach-Adams-assaulted-an-officer

-During*the traffic stop in the park, Adams grabbed a small camouflage bag that contained drugs and ran from a park ranger.

-As the ranger pulled the bag out, Adams grabbed the bag and ran toward the woods.

-As Adams ran, he unzipped the bag and tried to pull out the contents.

-The ranger had to tackle Adams, who threw the bag of drugs into the woods and clawed at the ranger with his fingernails, according to the report.

-Adams was in possession of marijuana, liquid morphine sulfate and clonazepam, alprazolam, acetaminophen and hydrocodone pills, the report states.*

-The bag contained a spoon, two syringes, a pill bottle containing several partially smoked marijuana joints, a bottle of pills, a bottle labeled as liquid morphine sulphate and some lighters.

It would be interesting to know what his penalty was on even just this one incident and who the Judge was. And I didn't see where he was charged at all in the "pearl" fiasco.

All those 'goodies' in the park ranger incident can commonly be used to afford a tweaker some sleep after their binge or to temper the high. Hydro can be injected. Klonopin is a favorite, as is Xanax.

Some heavy drugs in their arsenal..Many listed are the same prescribed for my Mom. Only, she was in the advanced stages of lung cancer and not running from the cops in the woods...

I have looked at ZA arrest record more times than I want to, yet I still cannot make sense of the park ranger incident/arrest and what charges he faced as a result....I'm a mortgage underwriter in my real life and am usually quite adept at deciphering random documents, however I'm just not seeing it here..Anyone else see where he faced charges for this incident? Did I miss it? TIA

Anyone bookmark the detailed arrest record of ZA? I think it was Litig8ter (ballparking the moniker here.... long day) who posted it here previously.

Marc Klaas said that California was going to repeal the three strikes law, which has successfully reduced crime in that state. I'm not sure if it went through or not as I heard him say this last year. I sure hope they were able to keep it. :please:

Here is an interview with Mr. Klaas and KQED San Francisco (NewsFix)

Interview: Mark Klaas, Father of Murder Victim Polly Klaas, Speaks in Support of Death Penalty

Jon Brooks | January 13, 2012

"Interviewer: There’s another ballot measure being circulated, to reform Three Strikes and You’re Out. What do you think about reforming Three Strikes, so that the third strike would have to be a violent crime?

MK: I think Three Strikes is a marvelous piece of legislation. A lot of people blame it for prison overcrowding, but the reality is there are around 10,000 individuals in the California prison system on a third strike out of a population of something like 150,000. The idea that the third strike needs to be violent defeats the purpose of what Three Strikes is about. It’s about stopping the victimization, about these guys understanding they face the possibility of 25-to-life if they continue to commit crimes, yet they continue to commit crimes.

They might get caught for a petty crime, as some of them do, or they might get caught in the commission of a violent crime. But the penalty enhancement is supposed to motivate these guys to do the right thing. And if they’re not doing the right thing, then you want to get a hold of them and move them out before they rape somebody, before they murder somebody, before they commit assault and battery on somebody."

Much More @ Link:
http://blogs.kqed.org/newsfix/2012/01/13/interview-mark-klaas-father-of-murder-victim-polly-klaas-speaks-in-support-of-death-penalty/

Mr. Klaas also posted about it on the KlaasKids Foundation blog last year
Ruminations on Proposition 36

In 1993, my 12-year-old daughter Polly was kidnapped, raped and murdered by a recidivist violent offender. Over the course of three decades her killer, like many other repeat offenders, had been regurgitated through California’s criminal justice turnstile numerous times for a variety of non-serious, serious, and violent crimes. He had been on the streets for less than six months when he killed Polly.

The crime against Polly prompted more than 800,000 Californian’s to sign the then fledgling 3-strikes-and-you’re-out ballot petition that would enhance prison sentences for repeat offenders, but it was not the crime that inspired 3-strikes.

(snip)
The Three Strikes law clearly established a sentencing structure for career criminals based upon their criminal history, not the last crime for which they were convicted. The law was clear and unambiguous: “With respect to a defendant convicted of any new felony who has two or more serious or violent prior felonies, the law mandates an indeterminate life sentence of no less than 25 years to life.” Its stated intent was “to ensure longer prison sentences and greater punishment for those who commit a felony and have been previously convicted of serious and/or violent felony offenses.”

(snip)
I would challenge Proposition 36 proponents to cite one case of an inmate serving a life sentence for a history of petty crime.

That brings us to what I consider one of the biggest loopholes that Prop 36 is responsible for. The current iteration of 3-strikes removes prosecutorial discretion as it applies to so-called wobblers and non-serious/violent crimes. Requiring the third strike to be serious or violent to trigger a 25-life sentence shifts the emphasis of the law from an offender’s criminal history to the last crime for which he was caught.

(snip)
Does anybody really expect thousands of third strikers released into the community to obey the law? Remember, each one of these characters has at least two serious or violent convictions. In each case the prosecutor, judge, and the court of appeals felt that society was well served by keeping them behind bars and I couldn’t agree more.

Much more @ link
http://www.klaaskids.org/blog/?p=1062

Anyone bookmark the detailed arrest record of ZA? I think it was Litig8ter (ballparking the moniker here.... long day) who posted it here previously.

Here is a link to a PDF with Zack's criminal history. I bookmarked it. I read so much(I bought a house to be close to my library plus I volunteer there). On top of that....I have an excel program to keep track of what books I have finished and by what authors. :)

Hope this helps!

http://ftpcontent4.worldnow.com/wmctv/Zachary%20Adams%20CH.pdf

Ok, I found this tweet regarding what happened with the park ranger assault 9 days before he abducted Holly:

Jordan Buie ‏@JordanBuie 31h
Zach Adams was arrested on multiple drug charge in a state park on April 4, 2011. He was released the next dayon a $12,500 bond. #HollyBobo

Apparently he was released the next day on a $12,500 bond! I'm guessing, paid for by the grandfather.

It only says arrested on a multiple drug charge not charged with assault though, so I have no idea what happened to the assault charge! Maybe it was dropped?

So now the NEW timeline is based solely on his Facebook post ?? Seems awfully convenient.

I think that Facebook post was in a PAST tense. She was probably lying right there next to him when he sent it out. This would be an attempt at an alibi by a meth addict that had been up all night long stalking and waiting and watching for the right moment. However, when the right moment came, he screwed it all up because he underestimated her resistance level.

Only a drug-fueled mind, and someone who had been sipping beer all night long while waiting for his victim. could possibly see that Facebook post as a legitimate alibi. Anybody that has ever done meth knows that one of the side effects is the ability to stay awake for 24-48 hours without getting sleepy, and to drink larger quantities of alcohol without getting drunk. Both of those factors however have a huge impact on the brain and it's perception of reality. His facebook post that morning from a cellphone would fortify just how irrational he was becoming.

So where is Holly?? Well, after posting his weird alibi, he slung her over his shoulder, dragged her (who knows) to a waiting vehicle and made his escape. Somewhere along the way her lunch box got dropped and forgotten. It could have even been left right there where he made the Facebook post. Once out of the immediate search area. he had plenty of time to dispose of her. Tennessee has a lot of heavily forested area and very soft soil. She could be almost anywhere.

My opinions only, no facts here:

There is no "new" timeline based upon the time of the main suspect's Facebook posting. The possible if not probable 7:40 AM time of the abduction is based upon info that greatly predates this recent story about the 7:39 AM posting on the main suspect's Facebook page. If this Facebook post was made from the main suspect's house, it could actually be an alibi (he could not be in two places at the same time).

<respectfully sniped for focus>

Mr. Noatak, the neighbor who heard the scream first checked the oil in his vehicle and then added a quart of oil before sharing the scream info with his mother. Imo, combined with the call to KB, this would have taken an additional 5 to 10 minutes before the 911 call was made.

Imo, the fb post was made while ZA was staging in the woods at the 5 Forks Road safe haven where HB's lunch purse was located.

Drive via 5 Forks Rd and Swan Johnson Rd > 4 min
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/5+F...fd89233d755740!2m2!1d-88.1754683!2d35.6800123

The time of the scream is reported as 7:40 AM. I am not posting my entire timeline here, but I deal with the issue of when the man actually reported the scream to his mother in this manner:

Around 7:40 AM: (Someone screamed in the direction of Holly&#8217;s house; male witness to this scream lives in a house ?nearest? to Holly&#8217;s home). This male witness is an adult man who lives with his mother.
7:40-ish: (The adult male in this neighboring household tells his mother who lives with him about hearing the scream from the direction of the Bobo home).
7:40-ish: (The adult male neighbor&#8217;s mother tries to call Holly&#8217;s mother at work about the scream, witness is school secretary who relays this info to Holly&#8217;s mother who is in class).

Note that I show the scream at 7:40 AM, but the two following events as "7:40-ish". It likely did take the neighbor man a few minutes to relay the information to his mother. It takes me less than two minutes to check my oil and add a bit more.

The time of the scream is reported as 7:40 AM. I am not posting my entire timeline here, but I deal with the issue of when the man actually reported the scream to his mother in this manner:

Around 7:40 AM: (Someone screamed in the direction of Holly’s house; male witness to this scream lives in a house ?nearest? to Holly’s home). This male witness is an adult man who lives with his mother.
7:40-ish: (The adult male in this neighboring household tells his mother who lives with him about hearing the scream from the direction of the Bobo home).
7:40-ish: (The adult male neighbor’s mother tries to call Holly’s mother at work about the scream, witness is school secretary who relays this info to Holly’s mother who is in class).

Note that I show the scream at 7:40 AM, but the two following events as "7:40-ish". It likely did take the neighbor man a few minutes to relay the information to his mother.

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but this article (originally written in October 2011, reprinted March 4th, 2014) seems to make sense of the rather confusing timeline. I would be surprised if, under the circumstances, everyone agreed on the exact times.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2...reconstruct-time-beforeHolly-Bobo-s-abduction

Hope this helps...

Mr. Noatak, does your timeline begin back around Feb 6th or so and involve that van being pulled over beginning that whole "pearl heist" fiasco? I believe a lot of all that with the g/f, g/f's sister's brother, AB (the alleged assault victim) has to do with a possible feud between all of them that were catalysts in the unravelling of the "gang" of people.

BTW, thank you for your hard, tedious work on this timeline.

Thank you.

My full timeline begins with the birth of Holly Bobo and goes from there up through the present. Yes, I do mention the pearls. However, I probably could do a better job of exploring all of the angles you are referring to, regarding the pearl heist.

I am concerned about the possibility of a feud because- who is telling the truth? I pray that the authorities have far more than "he-said, she-said" evidence.

You can't change the time of a post. But it is not unlikely that this grinning nut case could have texted in a post from a cell phone while driving home with Holly in his car trunk or something of the sort.

We do not have any official set in stone time line either.

If every estimated time for the various events (scream, calls, more calls, looking outside, calling, etc.) were off by even just 1 minute you could have a 15 minute variation +/- . Everything has been said to be "approximately" this time or that. Without knowing the times of the 911 calls (never released) we dont have anything absolutely solid. I think Holly was claimed to have been talking to two people at the same time even based on time line irregularities and vagueness. I've heard she was talking to someone from school at/around 7:30 and also her mom at 7:30. So something is off.

OK. Here is a portion of my timeline that is partly relevant to your comments:

7:30-ish: (Holly’s boyfriend calls Holly to tell her about him being accused just earlier in the morning of trespassing on her grandmother’s property across the county while turkey hunting; one witness is Holly’s boyfriend). (Presumably, the investigators have confirmed or denied this incident via the owners of the grandmother’s property and phone records).
7:30-ish: (There are a flurry of calls between Holly/Holly’s boyfriend and Holly’s mother about the accidental and embarrassing ‘trespassing’ incident; available witnesses are Holly’s boyfriend and mother and possibly others). I am assuming that at this time, Holly’s mother was not yet working in her class at school AND was still available to answer her cell phone on demand.
7:30-7:35: (Holly talked with her mother on the phone, available witness is her mother and presumably the cell phone records). (Based upon my timeline below, Holly’s mother ?must have went to class just after this cell phone call and left her cell phone where her secretary could hear it ring?).

I agree that there is some potential for error in the times of events, but the times of individual events are from multiple people, and the time of the last event I show above is likely to be closely-known (right before Holly's mother went to class).

OK. Here is a portion of my timeline that is partly relevant to your comments:

7:30-ish: (Holly’s boyfriend calls Holly to tell her about him being accused just earlier in the morning of trespassing on her grandmother’s property across the county while turkey hunting; one witness is Holly’s boyfriend). (Presumably, the investigators have confirmed or denied this incident via the owners of the grandmother’s property and phone records).
7:30-ish: (There are a flurry of calls between Holly/Holly’s boyfriend and Holly’s mother about the accidental and embarrassing ‘trespassing’ incident; available witnesses are Holly’s boyfriend and mother and possibly others). I am assuming that at this time, Holly’s mother was not yet working in her class at school AND was still available to answer her cell phone on demand.
7:30-7:35: (Holly talked with her mother on the phone, available witness is her mother and presumably the cell phone records). (Based upon my timeline below, Holly’s mother ?must have went to class just after this cell phone call and left her cell phone where her secretary could hear it ring?).

I agree that there is some potential for error in the times of events, but the times of individual events are from multiple people, and the time of the last event I show above is likely to be closely-known (right before Holly's mother went to class).

bbm

I didn't think the secretary heard KB's phone ring - I thought the neighbor's mother called the school directly?

Here is something I've been wanting to know. Does anyone know if AZ or any of his thugs were involved in any of the initial searches for Holly after she was abducted? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong