Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #3 ***ARREST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please tell me what the A-Train is. TIA

OMG Wonder if I told you how they got their name Kimster would ban me for talking dirty.:floorlaugh:

But anyway I will put it this way. Autry is suspected of being the leader and all in the A-Train gang have last names ending in 'A's."

I have been wondering who the other people may be besides SA that Gwyn referred to who could be expecting a knock at the door and it brought me to this thought. AB did not go through that whole exercise of bringing the charge against ZA for nothing. She happens to own the van that was involved in the pearl heist. She is also ZA's girlfriends sister and so, IMO she is another likely character who may have seen Holly in ZA's house and did nothing.
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/2...al-details-leading-up-to-zachary-adams-arrest

IMO Anyone who did nothing is guilty of obstruction, conspiracy or accessory. So she may have gotten a deal as long as she was willing to testify in the assault charge and may have lost that deal by asking not to prosecute.
IMO we have not heard the last of the Brays or the pearl heist.

I don't know about TN law but in most states as long as a person does not participate in the crimes themselves they cant be charged with anything for not reporting it. This law is in place so that witnesses will be encouraged to come forward knowing they will not be in trouble themselves by just being there.

Now if they talked directly to police and lied they can be charged with giving a false statement and obstruction of justice or if they participated in removing and hiding the body then they can be charged with accessory after the fact.

But it seems this entire group is always into some kind of trouble with the law so they may have worked out a deal with one of his girlfriends that may have a case pending.

IMO

Her memory seems very vivid. Even the sketch she had them draw is a dead ringer for Austin, imo. I think she was very unnerved when she saw him that day. She had to be watching this strange man very closely to remember what he looked like out of all the many other men that were there, imo.

IMO

That sketch freaks me out. You KNOW that Law Enforcement, especially local LE, knew is was Austin. What took so long?! Why not release the sketch to the public, along with the 911 calls?
It just blows my mind.

I haven't been checking here regularly so excuse me if I'm rehashing something you guys have already figured out :) Wasn't there a concern when ZA was arrested that he posted on FB right around the time of the abduction? Do you think these guys are smart enough that they had ZA abduct holly and were anticipating maybe him being recognized, so he left his cell at home, or had someone get onto his computer at home, to post that, thus creating an "alibi", on the chance he was recognized?

omg no, now all the topix regs are going to be here clouding the waters, not going to happen here.. go home topix posters oure drunk lol..
(so to speak) wow they have some drama going on there. Parsons sounds like quite the place, one would think LE could gather quite a whack of info form these ppl.. 300 thousand pages though, whoa.. they definately have ther "ducks in a row" now! Thank heaven for Holly! Sounds to me tho her life could have been saved, yet no one helped her to make it a reality. Horrifying!

WOW! Someone knows what happened. No way could/would someone make that up.

BBM

Very interesting reading "over there"....

I suspect we are going to find out things in the coming trials that will be sickening...

That sketch freaks me out. You KNOW that Law Enforcement, especially local LE, knew is was Austin. What took so long?! Why not release the sketch to the public, along with the 911 calls?
It just blows my mind.

Same with the sketch of ZA by HS...

The strategy of using silence for the public and not sharing sketches or anything else for that matter is an outdated strategy. These are the days of the Internet and information sharing.
Use the public to your advantage instead of isolating them and keeping them in the dark.

All states and especially TN need to learn from FL Sunshine laws. A much better system IMO. Get the crap out on the table.

IHAVENOCLUE, if the stalking tip had been prioritized and followed up on by investigators in a timely manner, and the sketch released to the public. All of the above could have likely been retrieved. Why would investigators prepare a sketch and then decide not to share it via ms media? Combined with the enormous 6 figure Reward in HB's case. Folks would have been tripping over each other to provide info & tips, imo.

I doubt that there is an LEO, correction officer, or Judge in the three county area that would not have immediately recognized the sketch...jmo

TWO MONTHS WRAP UP HOLLY BOBO INVESTIGATION REMAINS HIGH PRIORITY
http://www.examiner.com/article/hol...h-wrap-up-investigation-remains-high-priority

Right, so is this just another thing that points to someone of authority that may have had ZA back the whole time.

IMO, The've got some splainin to do.

The accused were according to some POI's back in 2012. Why did it take so long to arrest them?
tia

Just started reading the posts on the other forum that shall not be named from Oct-Nov 2012.

It seems like these guys have been walking around for the past few years telling the whole darn county that they took Holly, killed her, etc.

Also, after reading those posts I'm more convinced the only motive to take Holly was to rape/torture her. And that she was chosen because they knew where she lived.

They (or one/some of them) knew her enough to know where she lived. Maybe knew her schedule and her family's schedule (or maybe just got lucky). She was known to them but not well known enough that they'd see her as too much of a person compared to an objectified victim when attacking her.

Poor Holly. :( I'm so sorry this happened to you. I'm sorry monsters like this exist. May you get your justice.

WTH. I am in shock that is still there, was there, and wth.

Has that been sent to authorities?

IMO, that is evidence in this case, and needs to be investigated. Who the hell posted that. OMG

Ditto^.
Oct7th 2012 someone started a new thread with a link to Heather Sullivan's sketch of the guy who attempted to kidnap her. The second post to that thread is someone saying the sketch looks like ZA.

While I wouldn't put it past these guys to inject Holly with drugs or force her to take drugs, I have some questions about giving a victim meth.

Seems to me methheads wouldn't want to part with any of their supply and they'd see it as a waste to give some to the victim. Also, seems like a downer would be a better choice for a drug to give a victim than meth. Meth can give you "a rush (strong feeling) of confidence, hyperactiveness and energy" (http://www.drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/crystalmeth.html). Even though Holly was much smaller than these men, it seems like giving her meth would be risky because she might fight back harder. Seems like giving the victim meth would make victimizing her more difficult. And these guys strike me as lazy (and not wanting to share/"waste" their favorite drug).

Maybe they gave her some type of a downer that would make victimizing her easier- opioid pills, morphine, heroin, etc. If they did give her something, I hope that it made poor Holly so out of it she didn't know what was happening to her. :(

Which Topix forum? I see several....

It's the one with the huge amount of posts/pages. I would post the link, but I don't want to go sit in the corner. :eek:
Or get zapped by Kimster's ray gun. Lol

I've been gone a long time. So there is finally action on this case??
:thud:

I've been reading here, but haven't had much to say since you all seem to be doing a terrific job!

As to SA, I have a feeling he promised to reveal the location of the remains and gave some wrong information. The prosecution nullified this sweetheart deal of immunity because of that.

Now, I believe that the prosecution is making him sweat (if he is capable) over a 1st degree murder/kidnapping charge w/DP in hopes of getting the location.

At this point, however, I think immunity should be off the table. Perhaps 2nd degree? Take the DP off the table?

Anything to find Holly and let the family bury her properly.

JMO, IMHO, etc.

I've been gone a long time. So there is finally action on this case??
:thud:

:seeya: Nice to see ya, Whisperer !

Lots of action the past couple of months :

Condensed version:

There have been 2 arrests :jail: ... Zackary Adams and Jason Autry, and both have rap sheets a mile long ! Waiting on a 3rd arrest, Shane Austin, who was offered immunity which may now be off the table.

At the status conference this past week, it was stated that there are thousands of pages of documents regarding the investigation.

TBI said in a presser conference that they have not found Holly :(

Pull up a chair, get some :popcorn: and join in ! Would really appreciate hearing your thoughts !

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members