Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #3 ***ARREST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole "cousins" thing doesn't even matter unless everyone involved knew they were related. Then....it would be weird. Just saying...

So...my first cousins children are what to me?

If they are my second cousins, then they can't be my children's second cousins also. Right?

My children and my first cousins children would be 3rd cousins. Right?

:scared::scared::scared::scared:

Genealogy buff here ....

The children of your first cousins are your first cousins once removed.

First cousins share one set of grandparents. Second cousins have a pair of great-grandparents in common. And so on.

The "x number of times removed" refers to cousins that have differing relationships with their nearest common ancestors. For example, if the common ancestors are grandparents to one cousin, but are great-grandparents of the other cousin, then the relationship between the cousins is one generation "removed".

Not an easy concept, I know, but hopefully this helps!

Court records show criminal past of three men investigated in Holly Bobo case

Anybody remember the PT cruiser with the bullet holes towed from Zach's property during the search.

"Autry stole copper wire on Jan. 5, 2012, from a cell phone tower and tried to us a PT Cruiser as a deadly weapon — trying to run down a deputy with the car while fleeing the scene of the crime on Peterson Loop, court records show."

http://www.jacksonsun.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2014305020031
The article doesn't specify it was the same PT Cruiser, but it would make sense the bullet holes were REAL. lol :p

The whole "cousins" thing doesn't even matter unless everyone involved knew they were related. Then....it would be weird. Just saying...

I'm somewhat familiar with Darden, TN and other nearby towns in that area, as I've made a handful of visits there in my genealogical research. Lots of people in small communities such as these can be related, though I'd suspect only somewhat close relationships (second cousin or closer) would be commonly known.

They brought two vehicles, a silver bullet holed or decaled bullet holed PT cruiser & a pickup on two flatbed tow trucks to ZA's property to be processed by the mobile crime lab referenced above. It was from another location and MSM said it was taken from JA's location? which isn't far from ZA's. I read there was a dirt road, path behind JA's to ZA's or easier connection between the two homes/properties. Haven't checked on maps yet though.

So it could have been the mom's PT Cruiser, but she moved long ago didn't she? Maybe JA got to use it or bought it or it was TA's who died? Or it's a completley different PT Cruiser. Popular back then...

JA is definetly the dominant male. He looks very little like his fb page except the noticible scar on his right forehead. He gained weight, shaving and scaping isn't there. Appears demanding recognition as to who he is. (bad words) Not sure of that picture in the dark with a crt tv on the wall is about but when blown up that pic inserted looks like a wallet with a picture of a man and a table in the background. got me? jmo I fear AN is his latitude for his trial. A bunch of monkeys following orders or "Law on the inside". His lawyer should take heed. He might sit next to him eventually or even before this trial comes to court due to his own troubles. Fletcher has some troubles. Big un's.

jmo

I'll link tomorrow. If needed.

Idk, I saw it the other day when someone posted it here. He had a couple of interesting self portraits, 2 showing him as kind of normal, and another of him in a dark room with sunglasses on and ballcap on backward with a smirk on his face. Looked high was my take. Thought the timing was interesting. Changed his profile picture 3 times in Feb and March or 12...

Can you elaborate on why you think the timing was interesting ?

The one I find creepy is the one dated March 21, 2012 (his current profile pic) The background is a wooded area. It is well known that perps sometimes return to the scene of the crime. I realize the county is surrounded by forestry but I wonder if they could pinpoint that exact location somehow.

If I was LE, I'd be searching there for Holly's body.

I agree it doesn't matter but I would think it would be so hard to accept that your cousin's son murdered your daughter. I can't imagine what Dana must be going through.

They brought two vehicles, a silver bullet holed or decaled bullet holed PT cruiser & a pickup on two flatbed tow trucks to ZA's property to be processed by the mobile crime lab referenced above. It was from another location and MSM said it was taken from JA's location? which isn't far from ZA's. I read there was a dirt road, path behind JA's to ZA's or easier connection between the two homes/properties. Haven't checked on maps yet though.

So it could have been the mom's PT Cruiser, but she moved long ago didn't she? Maybe JA got to use it or bought it or it was TA's who died? Or it's a completley different PT Cruiser. Popular back then...

JA is definetly the dominant male. He looks very little like his fb page except the noticible scar on his right forehead. He gained weight, shaving and scaping isn't there. Appears demanding recognition as to who he is. (bad words) Not sure of that picture in the dark with a crt tv on the wall is about but when blown up that pic inserted looks like a wallet with a picture of a man and a table in the background. got me? jmo I fear AN is his latitude for his trial. A bunch of monkeys following orders or "Law on the inside". His lawyer should take heed. He might sit next to him eventually or even before this trial comes to court due to his own troubles. Fletcher has some troubles. Big un's.

jmo

Who is AN? TIA

jmo

Morning Everyone! :seeya: It is a beautiful spring day here in Southwest Georgia!

I definitely see JA as an Alpha male but I see Adams as one too. Autry's arrogance in the courtroom shows how he thinks he is 'big stuff' besides literally being a giant!:floorlaugh: I think he uses his size to intimidate others. He acts very odd. Maybe all that meth has destroyed his brain.

I never believed the bullet holes shown in the PT Cruiser was decals. They had depth to them and usually the little stickers can be detected easily. If he or whomever the PT belonged to the insurance covered wouldn't cover any damages if it was done while the driver was in the middle of a criminal act.

You can tell that both Autry and Zach are very comfortable in a courtroom setting. Now out of all the others supposedly in the A-Train gang, I do believe Adams and Autry were the two top leaders. I think both are sociopaths and it always amazes me how these type can find others who are just like them. So I think both Adams and Autry think alike even right down to the sadistic torture they did against Holly.

You are right both of their properties are very close to each other.

I believe that is why the PT Cruiser was hauled in to Adams property since the command center had been set up at his place. After doing all of the searches then they would impounded all the vehicles that were involved and take them in at one time.

I don't think it is two different PTs with the same set of deep bullet holes in them. I think there is just one and that is the one they impounded and took in.

Its hard to believe that Autry could even fit inside of that little car though.:floorlaugh:

I imagine the car was left behind when the mom moved to Atlanta. I don't think it would be wise to go riding around in a car in Atlanta that has been shot up, and I don't think she would want to because it would draw too much attention and people asking so many questions.

Yeah, Autry's lawyer sure has some serious problems of his own. I guess Autry thinks a man who may be a criminal himself will be the best one to defend him. We will see if that was a wise choice or not.

IMO

Morning Everyone! :seeya: It is a beautiful spring day here in Southwest Georgia!

I definitely see JA as an Alpha male but I see Adams as one too. Autry's arrogance in the courtroom shows how he thinks he is 'big stuff' besides literally being a giant!:floorlaugh: I think he uses his size to intimidate others. He acts very odd. Maybe all that meth has destroyed his brain.

I never believed the bullet holes shown in the PT Cruiser was decals. They had depth to them and usually the little stickers can be detected easily. If he or whomever the PT belonged to the insurance covered wouldn't cover any damages if it was done while the driver was in the middle of a criminal act.

You can tell that both Autry and Zach are very comfortable in a courtroom setting. Now out of all the others supposedly in the A-Train gang, I do believe Adams and Autry were the two top leaders. I think both are sociopaths and it always amazes me how these type can find others who are just like them. So I think both Adams and Autry think alike even right down to the sadistic torture they did against Holly.

You are right both of their properties are very close to each other.

I believe that is why the PT Cruiser was hauled in to Adams property since the command center had been set up at his place. After doing all of the searches then they would impounded all the vehicles that were involved and take them in at one time.

I don't think it is two different PTs with the same set of deep bullet holes in them. I think there is just one and that is the one they impounded and took in.

Its hard to believe that Autry could even fit inside of that little car though.:floorlaugh:

I imagine the car was left behind when the mom moved to Atlanta. I don't think it would be wise to go riding around in a car in Atlanta that has been shot up, and I don't think she would want to because it would draw too much attention and people asking so many questions.

Yeah, Autry's lawyer sure has some serious problems of his own. I guess Autry thinks a man who may be a criminal himself will be the best one to defend him. We will see if that was a wise choice or not.

IMO

I don't think he was as big 3 years ago based on his Facebook pic.

I have been reading "over there". I can't believe how long ago these guys were brought up!

I don't think he was as big 3 years ago based on his Facebook pic.

I doubt it either, but he still was a big old dude. He looks to be about 6.7 or 6.8 to me and in the other photos he didn't ever really look skinny.

He has probably gained some weight now since he is eating starchy prison food. He is still not grotesquely obese even now.

The thought of him and Adams brutalizing Holly for days on end (IMO) truly breaks my heart for her and her family.

And I have no doubt others also horrifically abused her as well.:(

IMO

I doubt it either, but he still was a big old dude. He looks to be about 6.7 or 6.8 to me and in the other photos he didn't ever really look skinny.

He has probably gained some weight now since he is eating starchy prison food. He is still not grotesquely obese even now.

The thought of him and Adams brutalizing Holly for days on end (IMO) truly breaks my heart for her and her family.

And I have no doubt others also horrifically abused her as well.:(

IMO

JA is 6'8" and looks much slimmer in this mugshot...imo
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cr...or Holly/042914JasonAutry.jpg.html?sort=6&o=5

It seems to me that the civil restraining order complaint filed on behalf of Shayne Austin won't be ruled upon until May 13, 2014, unless a special "meeting" is held.

"The Decatur County Chancery Court has jurisdiction in matters such as Probate, Divorce, Child Support, Adoptions, Conservatorships, Guardianships, Mechanic's liens, Sworn Accounts, Partition and Boundary Disputes, and Civil Case Suits.

Chancery Court is presided by the Honorable Judge C. Creed McGinley
of 24th Judicial District which consists of Decatur, Benton, Carroll, Henry, and Hardin Counties. "

http://www.dcchancery.com/court.htm

It seems to me that the civil restraining order complaint filed on behalf of Shayne Austin won't be ruled upon until May 13, 2014, unless a special "meeting" is held.

"The Decatur County Chancery Court has jurisdiction in matters such as Probate, Divorce, Child Support, Adoptions, Conservatorships, Guardianships, Mechanic's liens, Sworn Accounts, Partition and Boundary Disputes, and Civil Case Suits.

Chancery Court is presided by the Honorable Judge C. Creed McGinley
of 24th Judicial District which consists of Decatur, Benton, Carroll, Henry, and Hardin Counties. "

http://www.dcchancery.com/court.htm

I thought the immunity deal was off the table when he couldn't provide LE with the location. Why would his attorneys continue to seek a restraining order against the prosecutors? Did I miss something?

Genealogy buff here ....

The children of your first cousins are your first cousins once removed.

First cousins share one set of grandparents. Second cousins have a pair of great-grandparents in common. And so on.

The "x number of times removed" refers to cousins that have differing relationships with their nearest common ancestors. For example, if the common ancestors are grandparents to one cousin, but are great-grandparents of the other cousin, then the relationship between the cousins is one generation "removed".

Not an easy concept, I know, but hopefully this helps!

Doing my familys geneology I learned this simple method. If your parents are siblings you are first cousins...if your grandparents are siblings you are second cousins and so on. Your first cousins child is your still your first cousin but once removed...your first cousins grandchild is still your first cousin but twice removed and so on. Your second cousins child is your second cousin once removed and so on.

Im not sure of the relationship of Holly to this man but this formula will help make it cleat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth