Hollywood P. I.

I don't know who this guy is but Caylee was two years old when she died, not three, and to get that wrong in the beginning of his article blew my interest in anything else he had to say right out the door. :)

Imo, he is making a whole lot of assumptions, which is ok I guess, free speech and all so here's mine.

My view is that to keep duct tape on her is a subconscience attempt to keep from hearing her cries from the grave. She doesn't want to be haunted by her, and the sticker is a, but I do love you, just leave me alone. ok sorry it's a negative post. I do try to avoid making them.

Bold by me.

Ohhh ... this had never occurred to me, but caused chills to run up my spine.

Seems as though the bugs are coming through the cracks!

A clip of his perspective:

“Unknowingly, the trusting child was drugged before she went to bedand fell asleep safe and sound. Once the victim was fast asleep and possibly deceased, a heart shaped sticker was placed over her mouth, followed up with a piece of duct tape for good measure just in case the victim woke up while being transported to an area for placement/disposal. In this scenario, someone very close to the victim could be the suspect, someone who loved the child, or cared for her greatly.”

Hmmm, so maybe this is where KC got the idea of using the sticker and duct tape. She just got it backwards and put the tape on first?

I must apologize to my children, for never once drugging them to sleep, duct taping their faces, or transporting them to a dump site. How very, very unloving of me.

At least he knew how to read those clues to point himself straight to the killer.

Who raised this guy; Hannibal Lecter?

I know what you all mean! The only reason it was bugging me is that he has those tip lines. That is just hinky.

Possibly he wants to write this book, but he's too lazy to investigate and get his facts right. He starts floating this memo and people start sending him well thought out, carefully written emails, complete with pictures and links.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back