Home Video of Kyron in the Classroom

Discussion in 'Kyron Horman' started by hollye, Jun 24, 2010.

1. hollye

hollye Active Member

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5328793&postcount=102"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - *~* Questions for our locals *~*[/ame]

Has anyone caught this online yet? Did anyone local see it (I believe it was the 11am news) and can comment on what the video showed? I'm anxious to see this little guy in action.

2. Loading...

3. WhyaDuck?

WhyaDuck? Inactive

This is the first I've heard of it - thanks!

Was it video shot that day, does anyone know?

4. angelmom

angelmom The love stays...forever in our hearts

Searching for this makes me really wonder about the media in this case. Kyron isn't even on the homepage of Portland's Fox affiliate!

Very weird.

5. hollye

hollye Active Member

I hear that KGW is going to be showing something.

6. jackieblue

jackieblue New Member

7. BeanE

BeanE Inactive

8. WhyaDuck?

WhyaDuck? Inactive

Ah, thanks. The stuff I was finding, I thought it meant video was released a while ago, earlier in June. TY.

ETA: I understand my mistake now - this article when it shows up in Google search has the date "June 4" attached to it - I guess they are just continuously building on the original article or something.

9. hollye

hollye Active Member

Thanks! I didn't realize his hair was more close cropped (short skater cut, maybe?)

I had a hard time hearing the bridge presentation one. What bridge is it?

Were there videos released previously? I must have missed them.

10. WhyaDuck?

WhyaDuck? Inactive

BBM

Sorry, holly, I think that was just my error b/c of the article date being wonky. As far as I know, these are the first vids released, though I could be wrong.

11. hollye

hollye Active Member

JMOO...I find is a bit strange that the 2nd video of the kids singing is primarily of KHS dancing to the music, instead of video of Kyron and his class performing. I realize that it is cute to see babies dancing, but not real clear on why they chose to release that portion of the video, when only 20 seconds of the 1:04 video is actually zoomed in to Kyron and his class performing.

12. eyes4crime

eyes4crime Go Chicago Bears!

I remember reading that Kyron had a 'bridge' presentation and his s-mom was there in class to see him. IMO the videos show a somewhat socially shy little Kyron. Seems he has an easier time with an academic assignment than with a talent show, not unusual because so many children are one or the other. Wonder how old he is in the talent show? His little sister is adorable trying to watch him. What a precious video with both children. What a cutie he is. moo mho

13. WhyaDuck?

WhyaDuck? Inactive

I guess it was shot by another parent who wasn't interested in focusing on Kyron.

14. Sounder

Sounder New Member

They are both adorable children. Can't help but wonder why, when they wanted privacy and did not appear on the podium with LE, or if they feared abduction of K, that they would release any likeness of the little girl. JMHO

Guess darned if you do and darned if you don't....

15. hollye

hollye Active Member

I agree, he does look somewhat reserved/shy in the videos. I recall seeing stills of his bridge project, but little discussion of it. I wonder when these videos were taken.

He is a cutie though!

16. WhyaDuck?

WhyaDuck? Inactive

I was wondering about the logistics of that, as well, Sounder - of releasing images of other minors. It seems to me they could have just clipped the 20 seconds of Kyron, but I don't know what all goes into those kinds of decisions.

17. Calliope

Calliope Former Member

Not that I've seen out here. Someone may have snagged some from her FB for another forum, not sure.

I couldn't hear much on the classroom video; the other 2 were loud and clear lol.

18. hollye

hollye Active Member

I think these videos, or aspects thereof, actually leave me with more questions than answers. :-(

19. hollye

hollye Active Member

I have my theories, but I will reserve comment on that. Time to head for home.

20. WhyaDuck?

WhyaDuck? Inactive

I think the point of them is to show any possible witnesses how Kyron moves, etc., which might job peoples' memories better than still shots, since 7 year olds are not known for their ability to stand still. It's a pity if they don't have any "casual" or "natural" home movies. I hope it will work to bring more witnesses out, though.

21. grayjay

grayjay Active Member