Homeless Men Set on Fire

Discussion in 'Israel Keyes' started by alcofrybas_nasier, Jan 6, 2020.

1. alcofrybas_nasier

alcofrybas_nasier New Member

I’m looking for news articles about a series of fires in Albuquerque NM where homeless men were targeted. Several of them died. These murders occurred ca. 1990s.

I Googled it and looked at the sites of the local newspapers. I could not find anything.

Do you have suggestions where I can find this information?

2. pppsuedio

pppsuedio Verbose Rambler

May I ask, are you asking about this here because you think somehow that this may be related to the serial killer Israel Keyes? This particular part of the forum is dedicated to discussing things related to him. If not, you may be able to get some more help if you move this post to a relevant section of the websleuths forum.

To answer your question though, first I wonder - do you live in the area? The library is always a good place, if not the best place, to start. There are several general newspaper archive websites but often you have to pay a subscription to access the content and they may or may not not have archives for the local newspapers during the time period you are looking for.

3. alcofrybas_nasier

alcofrybas_nasier New Member

Accidentally posted here.