Hope This is the right place - Q about Jeremy Bryan Jones residence timeline

kisses&chaos

...lovely as a split lip...
Reaction score
I have been trying to track down locations where convicted killer Jeremy Bryan Jones has lived to construct a complete timeline, starting with his childhood.
I have contacted his first defense attorney (who, in all honesty, had more interest in learning Jones had been featured on Unsolved Mysteries and if he was in it than answering my questions - he was...yeah...kind of a lot...we've all bumped into those types) who provided an answer to my specific question but given how he was interacting, I strongly doubt the accuracy of his memory or that he was even listening to the specific detail of my question.

Jones is from Miami (Miam-uh to those who aren't familiar) in NE Oklahoma. About 30ish miles W-ish is a town called Claremore (most well known for Will Rogers). I have reason to believe he lived in Claremore for a very brief period during his early childhood and may have attended Westside Elementary School. I contacted the school but they no longer have those records (the early 80s - so no big surprise, but still.had to check). I've checked the census for his mom (married and maiden names). Nothing. His attorney said "yes," he lived there, but again...I'm not sure he heard anything other than Oklahoma and wasn't making any distinction between Miami and Claremore, so my confidence in him is pretty non-existent. I also reached out to the DA/Prosecutors from his og trial and while they vaguely recalled the case they couodnt provide any solid details. (and who's to say they wouod even find that info relevant to their case...the defense would be more likely to that info but...*sad trombone*)

Any ideas on how to find out if this info is accurate or not without directly contacting his remaining family or he himself (neither of which I would be comfortable with for numerous reasons)? Or if you by some twist of fate happen to know and can cite your source (dm is fine if you don't want to publically share - I get it)...genuinely any advice/pointers/help would be appreciated.
Kisses & Chaos
(if this is the wrong place to post please let me know and I'll move it...apologies if it is)

Interesting!

We do have posters in Oklahoma.

It might help to click Report in your post, and add location & date to the thread title.

If you can travel, go to the courthouse yourself & read the file!

Where are his parents buried? Sometimes obituaries & headstones have lots of information.

Lots here, for folks willing to wade through:

(My people lived in Logan County while it was County 1, then moved West when Caddo County opened....)

jmho ymmv lrr

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back