How Are You Going To Watch Trial ? Live Feed & Smart Phone Info

When I am home I have one MBP running the live feed and my iPad to read and post. Especially good when I am on the treadmill because I sometimes forget how long or how far I have run .... showers are during lunch breaks.

I'll be watching it on cnn live everyday while the rest of my life goes to hell in a handbasket.

Poor vegetable and floral gardens.Poor husband.Poor dust bunnies.Poor cobwebs.

I'll probably be charged for manslaughter in the over usage of my crock pot resulting in it's early demise.

Heya Sammiejam, I'm in Oz as well, but having to work every day puts the kibosh on watching. I'm hoping also that there will be a 'summary' thread so that we who cannot watch can read the hihlights every day!

By the way - are you sure about 2.30? That means that court would only go for 4 1/4 hours?

LOL, typo! I really should read what I write :/ that should read 4.30am. I doubt I can stay awake that long though. But I will try!

You will have to spend ALL WEEKEND catching up Tina! We are ALL going to be EXHAUSTED!

~ You don't have to minimize to your bar at the bottom, just open both sites, 2 separate windows and click the middle button top right which makes both windows smaller. Then side by side them and you can change the size as well using the arrows. Hope this helps, it is nice to read WS and watch a the same time!

If you have Windows 7, open two windows of your favorite browser, right click on the task bar, click "show windows side by side" and it will automatically size them for you! Too cool.

My oldest daughter gave me a retro (I remember my mom having one) 3 shelf metal cart that has a plug attached. From the late 50's or early 60's. It was spray painted blue but I re-sprayed it flat black. Waiting for it to dry now.

I am going to use it as my "media cart". I will have live stream of trial up on my big laptop, plus IS message board. On this laptop (a smaller newer one) I will have WS and my other board up. I will go to TruTv during the day and just listen in when there's a sidebar or break. I will have it all set up in my office. I will put a surge protector outlet on the bottom shelf, have my ipod charging dock and my cell phone charging cord there also. Beauty of it is- it's portable, can wheel it to kitchen or LR when I can't be sitting in my office. I will have room for my notebooks of hearing notes, etc. on the shelf too.

What will I do when this is all over? I might have to go out and get a life.:rocker: :skip:

Aloha :)

CourtTV is now known as truTV and the program is called InSession.

My sister lives in Honolulu. When on the phone with her the other day, we both tuned-in to truTV but her feed was entirely different from mine. Court was not in-session at the time (after 12 pm Pacific). A similar thing happened here in Santa Barbara with a friend but during court. I was watching live but she was seeing reruns of jury selection. Both sis and friend are on cable TV while I am on satellite.

HLN reports that it will be telecasting Tuesday's court session, live.

Mahalo!

I would have been very upset, I didn't think about the differences in feeds. Many of the shows we liked to watch back on the mainland were on very different times when we first got here. I do know there are several of us (WS members) living here at this time so your info is important!

This sounds sick I know but I'm going to watch a link of the live court trial, Insessions on tv until it stops at three (because I want to hear what the TH say about what they think is happening) and I will be following the discussion on WS. I'm DVRing the trial just in case I have to leave my fortress. Yeah, I know. I do however plan on doing whatever I need to do as in going to the beach, shopping, talking to my family and friends, cooking and whatever, but I will be in touch.:rocker:

Well...
I will be watching every single thing that I can.
The Soldier is "away"
The dogs can be self sufficient when I feed and water them and leave the doggie door open.
I will have ooodles of diet coke stocked in my fridge.
I cooked a huge roast (that last time I cook this thing...it lasted about a week)
I was gonna try to quit smoking but I have decided that I can wait until at least this week is over to even begin to try. Thus said, I have cigs here.
I dont post much but I read here every single day...and will continue to have my browser open to WS and whatever else I feel is the best.
And of course the tv on.

I am SO ready for this to start and then be finished.
I am SO ready for justice.

I'm going to watch on my computer on akai unless it freezes like it did several times when the jury was sworn in. If that happens I will switch over to Cnn.com/live to continue, although the camera doesn't pan very often so I miss some details that I get to see on the other site.

Unfortunately I'm going to forego WS - just for Day one - because I miss a lot when I get chucked off repeatedly. has done a terrific job of boosting power for the site, but we get huge crowds when something "Big" is happening and Tuesday will be the biggest until sentencing.

So happy posting and watching...I'll see you all on breaks or at lunch if I can get on then. :seeya:

I posted on one of the jury selection threads that I have a dental appointment on Tuesday, and will miss part of opening statements, but over the weekend I decided I will call and try to reschedule another day this week...

Of course, no way am I telling them why, at the dentist. :blushing: I'll have to come up with a good excuse. If no other spots are open, I will have to resolutely take Tuesday's spot back. :(

I already talked it over with DH, who makes fun of me for my interest in this...bad DH...that I will clean on weekends, and if he thinks I am going to miss one dang minute of this trial, that I have waited and waited for, for almost three years...he is nukkin' futz!!! :crazy:

ETA: Will have WS open of course...hope we don't get locked out! And will be watching trial on myfoxorlando.com...with wesh and wftv also open and muted...wesh and wftv still buffer too much to be my main viewing site, and tulessa's site won't work for me...:(

I am so excited and it's still two days away! LOL. I did want to say that I noticed that WFTV.com has an audio only link. I may be using that so I can at least listen to the trial as I work!

I haven't checked the other news stations, but I sure was excited to see that audio link, WOOT!

Glued to my laptop, In Session, HLN and CNN. Will leave only to pick up kids from school and potty breaks! I will be cooking for 3 meals at one time so that I don't have to spend too much time in the kitchen. Thank goodness school is out on June 2....I'd hate to think that I'd keep my children waiting at school for "extended periods" of time while Mama is watching the trial. Hubby knows that I am diehard about this case...he'd better not ask for too much or he'll be pushing it and I may have to cut him off too....If you know what I'm saying!!! LOL

I posted on one of the jury selection threads that I have a dental appointment on Tuesday, and will miss part of opening statements, but over the weekend I decided I will call and try to reschedule another day this week...

Of course, no way am I telling them why, at the dentist. :blushing: I'll have to come up with a good excuse. If no other spots are open, I will have to resolutely take Tuesday's spot back. :(

I already talked it over with DH, who makes fun of me for my interest in this...bad DH...that I will clean on weekends, and if he thinks I am going to miss one dang minute of this trial, that I have waited and waited for, for almost three years...he is nukkin' futz!!! :crazy:

ETA: Will have WS open of course...hope we don't get locked out! And will be watching trial on myfoxorlando.com...with wesh and wftv also open and muted...wesh and wftv still buffer too much to be my main viewing site, and tulessa's site won't work for me...:(

I have to take my granddaughter to a Drs. appt. Tuesday morning. No way to reschedule. Do you know if there will be video posted online somewhere that I can watch later?

I have to take my granddaughter to a Drs. appt. Tuesday morning. No way to reschedule. Do you know if there will be video posted online somewhere that I can watch later?

I'm pretty sure wftv will have videos posted. They posted videos of all the jury selection proceedings.

I'm going to miss some of the trial, most upset about Tuesday morning, due to a personal commintment. I figure skate most early mornings and have a commintment to a coach. As much as I want to follow this case minute by minute skating comes first. Hope someone here can give a great minute by minute for me.

Teresa

Bottom line: we WILL find a way to watch justice for Caylee Marie Anthony - any way we can!!!

I know they won't show the whole day on CNN/HLN so I'll have to settle for WFTV's broadcast ala laptop. I'll take what I can get but oh boy I'd love to see the opening statements on the big screen. Gotta see that monster poke "tears" outta her sociopathic eyes. Can't wait to hear what her "defence" is.....not really tho, lol! Hope ZFG shows up for this day.

Tick tock, tick tock, ICA's clock is tickin'!!! Why the long face, ICA???

Do we know if HLN will be showing the trial live each day?

I would much rather view the trial on HLN but will settle for In Session.

Yes ,you can have the screen on top and still read the threads,that's what I do.You have to right click on the live video screen and check where it says "always show on top of screen" or something like that.You"ll see it when you right click.Then you can do both,very hard to keep uo with the threads otherwise,I know.Hope that helps.

Thanks! I didn't know that could be done! I will definitely be trying to use that feature come Tuesday!
:tyou:

~ You don't have to minimize to your bar at the bottom, just open both sites, 2 separate windows and click the middle button top right which makes both windows smaller. Then side by side them and you can change the size as well using the arrows. Hope this helps, it is nice to read WS and watch a the same time!

Thanks! This is great news.............all this time I've been trying to go back and forth from the live streaming to WS by having one minimized in my tray at the bottom. This will be so much easier!

:tyou:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe
Back