• I am officially in love with the State

Votes: 128 25.4%
  • ICA's DT is TOAST

Votes: 114 22.7%
  • They did ok

Votes: 8 1.6%
  • LDB kicked that football into the other hemisphere

Votes: 187 37.2%
  • They stated the FACTS and nothing but the FACTS!

Votes: 85 16.9%
  • AH-MAZ-ZZING!

Votes: 111 22.1%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 130 25.8%
  • They did the best they could do with what they definitively had.

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • They re-affirmed the Defense's reasonable doubt

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
Is there anywhere we can read a transcript for those whose didn't see it? Tia!

I voted that I'm officially in love with the State. They did a wonderful job, especially Linda's final rebuttal. She carefully packed it all up in a big box with dignity, honesty and factual evidence. The jury's decision is no longer a worry for me. Thank You Jeffrey Ashton, Linda Drane Burdick & Frank George! And, especially His Honor Belvin Perry, Thank You!

The Chicago Tribune has a story up (forgot to get the link) that describes today's closing as "devastating".

I thought I would be mostly teary, but Linda got me mad again-- mad at KC's selfishness, her brazen lies, and her gruesome treatment of Caylee! I was fired up.

:clap:

I thought Ashton did a great job with the science but that some of his characterizations of stuff beyond it veered more toward telling a story than genuinely connecting with it the way he probably needed to. LDB completely rectified that today though, she shined a cold, hard light on Casey and the choices Casey made. I think those were the most effective moments of the trial.

I stood up an Applauded...AWESOME, both Linda an JEFF..They brought it home..Justice for CAYLEE..now hope the Juror's find their Common Sense..:floorlaugh:

I did too!! I thought Jeff did amazing and Linda just hit it out of the park!!

Jeff and Linda had three key factors to work with.IMHO The truth, the evidence and the buffoon JB as opposition. I think they melded all three components together well. Without an unnecessary over kill approach in the emotional department.

What amazes me is how bad JB is as a lawyer. He could not convince Casey to take a plea deal. That is his job in a hopeless situation. Which is what he had from the start.

They are amazing!! The light & truth shone brightly in that court room today. Jeff & Linda are a class act..

Oh again Jeff Ashton was brilliant. I admire this man so very much.

LDB was magic! LDB was a tigress! LDB was on fire! I pity the fool who stands in her way!

LDB really p*ssed Casey off.

Baez knows his case is sunk.

LDB used Casey's own words to show the jury what she is truly capable of, and Casey's facial expressions showed anger...not sorrow, not regret, and definitly not innocence!

Unless we have a jurror who can't accept the truth, Casey will be held accountable for the intentional murder of little Caylee!

I certainly hope so. It would be the first time she's been held accountable for anything except those check fraud charges and even that I think she should do more time for.

Had to listen to HLN on the radio as I drove. Since I couldn't see ICA tell me how was her behavior and demeanor during LDB's closing.

I heard JB object about a dozen times and then finally he stopped. Think the judge shut him down so much he finally got the message.

Just listening to it on the radio the phone call from ICA to her mother,Lee and her friend were very very powerful and really incriminating to ICA. Tony, Tony, Tony.

So sorry that JB and ICA hung George out. It came across as a lame defense and so glad the State cleaned it up for George.

Ok please tell me about ICA.

Does anybody know where I can watch the video of the rebuttal? I missed it earlier today. I have the live streaming, but can't find video from this morning. Thanks in advance!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back