How do I delete my account?

cathieq said:
How does one delete a membership?
Well, you could just not come here anymore. I know that some folks have had trouble kicking the WS addiction, and have asked to be locked out... would either of those suit?

WS doesn't delete memberships but will oblige a request to be locked out for the reason stated above. Let a mod know if you want locked out.

WS does not "delete" members. If we actually delete someone then their posts are also deleted too. It's in the software. That's why the TOS states that once you post it it stays on WS.

If someone wants to leave and wants their account deactivated then we "ban" them and it shows as "Former Member".

If we allowed members to delete their hats and posts then this forum would look like swiss cheese. Holes everywhere.

I need to de register for a. couple of weeks as I'm. going away and dont want my inbox to be flooded .....how do I do this please

I'm not sure how to deregister, or if that is possible, but you can set your preferences so you don't get email alerts. You can also change your alert preferences so you don't get alerts for a while. See attached screenshots.... hope this helps :)

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    303.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    62 KB · Views: 16
I don't know about de-registering, but you can turn off the ability for anyone to inbox you. Just go to the top of the page and click on your name to bring up your profile, click on privacy, scroll down to the very last item which is "Start conversations with you" and uncheck that box. Hope this helps and I think would be easier than de-registering.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back