How has Casey been in contact with George & Cindy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've been out of the loop for a few weeks but prior to the following statements Casey made yesterday I thought she hasn't had contact with her parents??
"I told them I wanted her buried in a casket and I wanted there to be a gravestone so I could go and visit her. I asked them if there could only be a private funeral for just the family."
Obviously there has been contact of some kind. If it wasn't in phone calls, or visitations, then it had to be through messages from Baez or letters?
Anyone have thoughts on which?

thru her atty, I would think? JB also has, again just guess, been in touch with BC

thru her atty, I would think? JB also has, again just guess, been in touch with BC

That's what I've assumed, as well. It was interesting to me to realize that as we've been out here sleuthing this and that, they've been having a secret tug-of-war going on.

Possibly through Baez with his computer. Webcam or email. Also snail mail. There is debate as to whether Baez can get internet in the jail but I believe with a network card or his cell phone, he can.

Remember that jail house tape of KC and Lee where Lee was telling KC that she could send letters through the court - totally by passing Baez? Am I pulling stuff out of thin air or was there some conversation about this?

I said either in my previous post that I assumed they were communicating through letters, but now thinking about it - I think KC is too lazy to write letters. She's prolly corresponding through JB and BC - or maybe by email (JB's laptop) like some have suggested.

Possibly through Baez with his computer. Webcam or email. Also snail mail. There is debate as to whether Baez can get internet in the jail but I believe with a network card or his cell phone, he can.

If Florida laws are anything like Arkansas laws, he'd better not be kiting stuff out for her. He'd get in trouble here if there were even a whiff of that.

Her commissary list at one time showed stamps and writting tablet. I know they read all in and out going mail but who knows, maybe she is writting all her supporters!!! <snort> :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah