How many hours?

How many hours?

• Total voters
Is there a way to change votes here? I read the question incorrectly. Also, I would love to read where BR said that JBR walked in. I haven't read anything that BR has said, outside of the "Bonita Papers"

Thanks!

Is there a way to change votes here? I read the question incorrectly. Also, I would love to read where BR said that JBR walked in. I haven't read anything that BR has said, outside of the "Bonita Papers"

Thanks!

Thank you ACandyRose: from Steve Thomas' Inside the Ramsey Murder Investigation page 317
He said his sister fell asleep in the car on the way home but awakened to help carry presents into the house of a friend. When they got home, JonBenet walked in slowly and walked up the spiral stairs to bed, just ahead of Patsy.

That's just it.I've been in a missing person situation b/f.The R's were wayyyyy too passive.Note or not,they would have been ripping and tearing that house apart looking for JB or any evidence,had they not known where she was,only stopping long enough to call police, while getting right back to searching the house(for that matter,the yard and nborhood, too).Stuff would have been flying right and left.No stone would have been left unturned.Jr would have been in the car driving around searching the nborhood and his yard as well.JR would have req. the friends to drive around and search,too.Instead,PR sits in the sunroom,they call friends over(even tho note says not to),and JR appears to be very cordial...NOT !
I think that's why Officer French said something didn't feel right...it wasn't.

This is REALLY such a good point. I don't have children, so I'm imagining my dog. If we woke up and my dog was gone and there was a note, I would read that entire note over and over. I would break from reading to search. I would turn every light on and search in every direction. In the yard. Around the house. If I called all of my friends over, I would ask everyone to search with me. I would be in a serious hurry to try and find where she was. I would DEFINITELY read the whole letter. It just doesn't add up in a million places. It's possible I wouldn't do those things ONLY if I read the letter, and decided to take my chances with getting the money. The equivalent for me would be maybe $118. In that case, maybe I wouldn't call anyone. But they do call, they do break every rule, they don't really look for their daughter. They LEAVE another kid alone through this. That is crazy.

This is REALLY such a good point. I don't have children, so I'm imagining my dog. If we woke up and my dog was gone and there was a note, I would read that entire note over and over. I would break from reading to search. I would turn every light on and search in every direction. In the yard. Around the house. If I called all of my friends over, I would ask everyone to search with me. I would be in a serious hurry to try and find where she was. I would DEFINITELY read the whole letter. It just doesn't add up in a million places. It's possible I wouldn't do those things ONLY if I read the letter, and decided to take my chances with getting the money. The equivalent for me would be maybe $118. In that case, maybe I wouldn't call anyone. But they do call, they do break every rule, they don't really look for their daughter. They LEAVE another kid alone through this. That is crazy.

Ringfinger,
Sure and that's why the case is RDI and not IDI. The big Q is who do you think did it, the front runner for years has been Patsy, Steve Thomas wrote a book with her as the prime suspect, cited by Cranberry.

It can be shown all three Ramseys were involved after JonBenet's death in various aspects of backing each other up, so they were all aware what was going on.

You have to wonder what they have to hide, the secrets yet to be disclosed, such a dysfunctional family, yet so wealthy !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back