How Will the ANTHONY FAMILY react?

Isn't Caylee's rumored dad supposed to be on Dateline tonight? If true, maybe he'll give the baby her funeral.

if so another lie by the ant family.........cause CA/GA always said it was
a guy who died and never knew about her...........or IS IT LA?????

Did finding the body make C & G realize they have did some cover up for the crime and need to get a lawyer fast? I find it odd that they ran out and got another lawyer as soon as the body was found?

Yes, I do too. They're not grieving, they lawyered up immediately. That's pretty telling to me. What a shady family. Poor, poor Caylee. She is in a much better place now.

I am NO fan of the Anthonys. They raised and enabled the monster that is Casey and, in my opinion, they significantly hindered the investigation. It made me sick to watch the videos of the jail house conversations and see how G&C pussy footed around her – it was a joke – and all that “cloak and dagger” talk between Casey and Lee made me laugh it was so ridiculous.

As a past homicide detective and one of the people closest to Casey, there’s no doubt in my mind that George knew Caylee’s body was in the back of that trunk and that his lying, conniving daughter was responsible. I’m sure he regrets everyday that he didn’t make Casey show him her trunk on that day she retrieved the gas cans.

As much as I hate the Anthonys for how they have acted and responded to all of this, I feel a great deal of compassion for them. While it appears Casey was thinking about “getting rid of” Caylee months in advance (the web searches) I think that argument on Father’s day is what finally led her to do it, and Cindy feels responsible which has a lot to do with the fact that she couldn’t accept what everyone else knew all along, Casey killed Caylee. As parents who loved their child and couldn’t imagine life without their grandchild, I can understand why they had had to hold out hope to the bitter end.

I look at them and all I see is that their daughter has completely ruined and devastated their lives. Casey not only made them all look like fools in front of the entire world, she took away two of the most precious things in their lives (Caylee is dead and Casey will spend the rest of her life in jail at the very least). The thought that they've been living and driving right by Caylee’s decaying body for the last 6+ months has to be more than they can bare. Check out this video of the drive from the Anthony home to where the body was found if you haven’t seen it http://www.wesh.com/video/18267742/index.html.

How will the Anthonys react? I think Lee disappeared from sight because he either knew or realized the awful truth long ago, and he will keep silent. I hope the discovery of Caylee’s body and related evidence is the “come to Jesus” moment Cindy and George needed and that they’ll finally come into the reality the rest of the world has been living in and keep silent as well (I hope what I’m reading about this second CNN interview isn’t true).

I wouldn’t be surprised if Cindy turned on Casey at this point.

Will they continue to make money off of this nightmare? Absolutely.

I just think we should give them a chance now. If anyone is paying attention, this case is going down a path that makes me sick. Some of the best blood sucking attorneys are getting involved pro-bono just for the publicity. It is OJ all over again. They will press the resources of the city, county and state and waste taxpayer money. Don't think that this is just a open and shut conviction and it is over. It is just beginning.

I hope the A family shows their convictions for "justice for Caylee" because this new dream team will be counting on her family to support her in every way. Personally, I hope with the body being found that they will be prosecution witnesses. We are about to see the Ameican Justice system at it WORST. There will be no insanity defense, they are going all the way. They may even suggest that Cindy killed Caylee. Who knows.

I am NO fan of the Anthonys. They raised and enabled the monster that is Casey and, in my opinion, they significantly hindered the investigation. It made me sick to watch the videos of the jail house conversations and see how G&C pussy footed around her – it was a joke – and all that “cloak and dagger” talk between Casey and Lee made me laugh it was so ridiculous.

As a past homicide detective and one of the people closest to Casey, there’s no doubt in my mind that George knew Caylee’s body was in the back of that trunk and that his lying, conniving daughter was responsible. I’m sure he regrets everyday that he didn’t make Casey show him her trunk on that day she retrieved the gas cans.

As much as I hate the Anthonys for how they have acted and responded to all of this, I feel a great deal of compassion for them. While it appears Casey was thinking about “getting rid of” Caylee months in advance (the web searches) I think that argument on Father’s day is what finally led her to do it, and Cindy feels responsible which has a lot to do with the fact that she couldn’t accept what everyone else knew all along, Casey killed Caylee. As parents who loved their child and couldn’t imagine life without their grandchild, I can understand why they had had to hold out hope to the bitter end.

I look at them and all I see is that their daughter has completely ruined and devastated their lives. Casey not only made them all look like fools in front of the entire world, she took away two of the most precious things in their lives (Caylee is dead and Casey will spend the rest of her life in jail at the very least). The thought that they've been living and driving right by Caylee’s decaying body for the last 6+ months has to be more than they can bare. Check out this video of the drive from the Anthony home to where the body was found if you haven’t seen it http://www.wesh.com/video/18267742/index.html.

How will the Anthonys react? I think Lee disappeared from sight because he either knew or realized the awful truth long ago, and he will keep silent. I hope the discovery of Caylee’s body and related evidence is the “come to Jesus” moment Cindy and George needed and that they’ll finally come into the reality the rest of the world has been living in and keep silent as well (I hope what I’m reading about this second CNN interview isn’t true).

I wouldn’t be surprised if Cindy turned on Casey at this point.

Will they continue to make money off of this nightmare? Absolutely.

Thanks for the link!! Wow... 1 minute away from their home.. 30 houses away. G0d. Did she just throw the bag with her daughters body in it into the woods as she was driving by or something!? Empty.. She is just void of a soul.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back