How Will the ANTHONY FAMILY react?

How could the A's EVER stand by Casey now, knowing there was duct tape over Caylee's mouth??? They have taken this insanity further than anyone thought possible, but if they continue to support Casey now, after this information has come out...well, then, they are truly just as despicable and as evil as she is. And I hope they all BURN IN HELL.

"Duct Tape Found Stuck To Mouth Of Child's Remains"

http://www.wftv.com/news/18264817/detail.html
:clap::clap::clap:

It has been talked about how tape would be on lip area of the skull. I am only guessing, maybe it stuck to the teeth, the tape may of wrapped around entire head (hair was found!) or several pieces of tape used..........IMO, I'm praying right now that someone (CA/GA/KC/LA) breaks down and starts to tell the truth to help the investigation! No meds for KC now..........
IIRC, the 4 teenagers reported the grave several months ago...........

How could the A's EVER stand by Casey now, knowing there was duct tape over Caylee's mouth??? They have taken this insanity further than anyone thought possible, but if they continue to support Casey now, after this information has come out...well, then, they are truly just as despicable and as evil as she is. And I hope they all BURN IN HELL.

"Duct Tape Found Stuck To Mouth Of Child's Remains"

http://www.wftv.com/news/18264817/detail.html

I know what you're saying, but I think it may have the opposite effect on CA. B/c the duct tape thing is so heinous, I think it will make CA even more certain (in her mind at least) that someone else did it, not her daughter.

It has been talked about how tape would be on lip area of the skull. I am only guessing, maybe it stuck to the teeth, the tape may of wrapped around entire head (hair was found!) or several pieces of tape used..........IMO, I'm praying right now that someone (CA/GA/KC/LA) breaks down and starts to tell the truth to help the investigation! No meds for KC now..........

I think now is the time for the compassion I know we are all cabable of to be shown to the Anthonys. I can't even imagine the grief they must be going through. I am not a huge fan of KC's parents, I think they enabled her behavior for years - however, you have to see that searching for an alive Caylee has been a thread of hope that allows them to have a reason to get up every morning and not wallow in the living hell that has been devised around them. I am seriously worried for CA - she has already had to be seriously medicated. The realization and final acceptanace that her daughter has committed the unthinkable against a child that was probably more Cindy's than Casey's must be undescribably painful. Say what you will about them, but I think the comments about "burning in hell" etc. are extremely hateful. I certainly hope that I am judged with as much compassion as I give to others. Otherwise, I probably don't stand a chance!

1. When and if Cayce ran out of gas and phoned Tony, wouldn't you think he would have brought a can of gas instead of leaving the car there to be towed in ? I would think Cayce would not want the car to be found.

2. For at least 18 months Cayce left either her home or someone else's home every morning saying she was going to work. Where did she drop this child off everyday. Cindy and George worked and they were told by Cayce she was dropping the child off at the Nannys house. Who is this mysterious person who babysat the child ?

3. I can't help but think the body of little Caylee was placed or moved there recently. There has not always been water in the spot since Caylee went missing and it isn't that far from the road. Children also play there.

I sincerely hope that the Anthonys prove us all wrong. We all believe due to past behaviors that they will act one way, but for some reason, I believe they will act another. There is no dout in my mind that they are suffering right now.
Anytime I dout the love that they feel for this baby, I refer back to this photo:
bg.jpg
[/IMG]

Cindy's love shines through Caylee. I don't know what happened in this family, but I do know that Cindy and George loved Caylee. I am sure they will have many regrets, and blame themselves in many ways. I hope they now can come to terms with the fact that this child is dead, and within days it will be proven to them.
I will never expect them to come to terms with how this has happened. As a parent, I don't think I could come to terms with it. I don't expect them to loose their love for their daughter despite any of this. As a mother myself, I don't know how I could love my child for something as cruel as this, but I also don't know how I couldn't.
Lord help this family!

It is Chritmas time! I hope this new discovery helps them move alittle forward in there grief process. Maybe with this news they will be able to, " Fall on their knees and hear the angels voices, " as many of us have.

My responses in bold.

1. When and if Cayce ran out of gas and phoned Tony, wouldn't you think he would have brought a can of gas instead of leaving the car there to be towed in ? I would think Cayce would not want the car to be found.

KC wasn't counting on the car being towed. And she was trying to get Amy to help her with gas. I think she was trying to figure out a way to get gas to the car without people getting to close to it.

2. For at least 18 months Cayce left either her home or someone else's home every morning saying she was going to work. Where did she drop this child off everyday. Cindy and George worked and they were told by Cayce she was dropping the child off at the Nannys house. Who is this mysterious person who babysat the child ?

Why would KC need to drop Caylee off anywhere everyday? She didn't have a job, thus did not need a sitter. There was no job, there was no sitter.

3. I can't help but think the body of little Caylee was placed or moved there recently. There has not always been water in the spot since Caylee went missing and it isn't that far from the road. Children also play there.

Per Tim Miller and neighbors, the entire area was underwater from the time hurricane Fay hit till about a week and half ago.

Unless something has changed in the past few hours, the fact that the A's are going to appear on LKL tonight indicates nothing about the A's have changed. They are behaving as they always have, which is not the typical behavior of grieving grandparents. Mark K and others who have lost their kids have stated this time and time again.

How Will the ANTHONY FAMILY react?

They haven't positively identified the body as Caylee

or

Zanny and her sister Sam must have done it

Sin-dee A.

I sincerely hope that the Anthonys prove us all wrong. We all believe due to past behaviors that they will act one way, but for some reason, I believe they will act another. There is no dout in my mind that they are suffering right now.
Anytime I dout the love that they feel for this baby, I refer back to this photo:
bg.jpg
[/IMG]

Cindy's love shines through Caylee. I don't know what happened in this family, but I do know that Cindy and George loved Caylee. I am sure they will have many regrets, and blame themselves in many ways. I hope they now can come to terms with the fact that this child is dead, and within days it will be proven to them.
I will never expect them to come to terms with how this has happened. As a parent, I don't think I could come to terms with it. I don't expect them to loose their love for their daughter despite any of this. As a mother myself, I don't know how I could love my child for something as cruel as this, but I also don't know how I couldn't.
Lord help this family!

George and Cindy *adored* that child. The Christmas video, Caylee reaches to go uppie with Cindy, George helping her with the toy carton of eggs. If this broke them completely I would not be surprised because of how much Caylee was holding them together.

During the time of the SP debates, I remember reading that clothing or any type of covering on any part of the body can affect the rate of decomp. It's possible the tape helped preserve the soft tissue in the mouth area.

I feel they will react the same way they have been reacting throughout the entire saga. Deny that it is Caylee. When it is proven to be Caylee, they will deny it was Casey. When prosecution proves Casey mudered her daughter, they will deny that, too, saying she was set up, and that "ZG" killed Caylee, and then later dumped her remains close to the Anthony's to taunt them. Betcha.

ITA! I also think they will say that "ZG" killed Caylee because of the public, the media, LE, etc. Remember when Cindy said we were putting Caylee in a coffin? Some how, every one of us will be the reason "ZG" killed Caylee.

1. If IRC KC told AL that her father was going to take care of the car. I think she was going to go back for the car but it got towed before she could get it. Or she wanted it stolen-it would help with her script of kidnapping!

2. She was the babysitter. She was Zanni with alittle help from chloroform or xannax. Caylee starting to speak so well was going to blow that lie out of the water.

3. TM says that you could tell the bag had been there a while. the weight of the bag left an impression on the brush under it-like a log does. Also-no opportunity. After her first arrest she was never alone. Possible accomplice? Why put the bag/Caylee there? Why not hide her body better? Clearly-having a body makes her defense that much harder.

Finally-is anyone as disgusted as me that KC put her where any child could have made the discovery? It was only by the grace of God that she was found by an adult. KC has taken her childs life and ruined the lives of her family forever! She could very easily have scarred an innocent child/children's life too. Can you imagine kids walking home from that school playing around and seeing something-getting curious-checking it out and then BAM-out rolls Caylee's little skull!!!

KC-Before H3LL gets you-I hope you live a very, very long life in general population in PRISON with all those women who miss their children and hate you for throwing yours away like trash!!:furious:

I know what you're saying, but I think it may have the opposite effect on CA. B/c the duct tape thing is so heinous, I think it will make CA even more certain (in her mind at least) that someone else did it, not her daughter.

I agree. I don't think CA can handle the truth. What was done to this beautiful child is just too evil to comprehend.

I hope that I'm not repeating something that's been said already but I think they'll try to say something to the effect of "The nanny did it. She planted the body near the house to send a message" or some other nonsense. Heaven forbid that they hold Casey responsible!

I'm taking a contrarian view but it seems they may very well shut up and say little. Probably wrong but if (when) the forensics come back and demonstrate KC's DNA in and on the bag, tape, etc.
If they choose to take a road of "the nanny did it" between now and then, they'll make themselves look like big fools again.

Snipped and bolded by me for space:

Don't forget too that they have had to struggle with this phase in the public spotlight. How many of us would have fared better?

They did not HAVE to put themselves IN the "public spotlight" meaning CA did not have to open her mouth every time a camera was pointed at her. She could have listened to MN and presented herself in a different light or NOT presented herself at all.

I cannot imagine what they are going through and I do have compassion for them, but their behavior has been beyond mere denial.

I would probably need to be sedated through this entire tragedy.

with all that has come out today, I would hope that C&G would heed their new attorney's advice, whatever it is. Or that Larry King would withdraw his invitation to them.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back